• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

MooMew64

sometimes here, sometimes there
Nah, someone from Nijisanji

She also sang the Nyan Cat song for 14 hours straight.

Send help.
3ta84174s7o51.png

suffering

you have my pity

and my curiosity

See, I just talked about hiw I'm not faulting thise who watch V-Tubers, and now y'all are talking about them dislocating their jaws and singing a torture song for 14 hours. So, you know what, I changed my mind; y'all are weird! Never talk to me ever again.

/s for safe measure.
would now be a good time to bring up the multiple times Hololive girls have puked on stream?

Speed Weed

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-1814-1029-3514
NGL I would actually adore this happening for real.

Probably the only non-video game character besides Hatsune Miku I'd be okay with.
Well bad news for you then, cause my sole criteria for deciding if I'd want to be friends with a given person is whether or not they'd be down for Tony Hawk in Smash

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
What I want: Tekken and SoulCalibur HD Switch Ports and Collections.

The Tekken collection would contain Tekken, Tekken 2, Tekken 3, Tekken 4, and Tekken 5/Dark Resurrection. Tekken 6 and Tekken 7 would be standalone releases, though if you pre-order the physical edition of 7, you get 6 for free (just like how the Xbox One version of T7 worked).

The SoulCalibur collection would contain Soul Edge, Soulcalibur, Soulcalibur II HD Online, and Soulcalibur III. Because it’s on the switch, Link would be restored to SC2 alongside Heihachi and Spawn. Soulcalibur IV would again be a standalone release, with all DLC available on disc, as would “SoulCalibur VI*. We don’t need to port Soulcalibur V. Nobody likes Soulcalibur V.

Of course all games would have an enabled online mode and be remastered in HD. In much the same way SC 2 was.

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
Nah, someone from Nijisanji

She also sang the Nyan Cat song for 14 hours straight.

Send help.
How the **** can someone talk/let along sing for 14 hours straight?

See, I just talked about hiw I'm not faulting thise who watch V-Tubers, and now y'all are talking about them dislocating their jaws and singing a torture song for 14 hours. So, you know what, I changed my mind; y'all are weird! Never talk to me ever again.

/s for safe measure.
It's the circle of the V-Tuber life man.

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493

/s for safe measure.
And this is supposed to punish us how?/s

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Alright........

No more stalling.....

I'm going to play Omori.

Time to get spooked.
god help me.

Ivander

Smash Legend
V-tubers aren’t insane enough.

Call me when the hardlight hologram physical digi-waifus come out.
I mean, by what I've seen, we're slowly getting there. I say slowly, but it's probably very slow at the moment after 2020.

D

Deleted member

I dunno why I keep on picking YGO cards with guns for my pfp, but I might just make this my thing. Maybe.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom