• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
pikachu9999 pikachu9999 It’s none of my business, but judging by your profile posts you decided to take a break from this site almost a year ago only to start spamming stuff when you returned?

My guesses is that either this account was hacked or they legit decided to become a troll...
They literally were banned for trolling prior lol.

At least back in the smash 4 days we got like 10 trolls a night and everytime It was hilarious. This is just sad and unfunny lmao

D

Deleted member

I hope that I find Mr. or Ms. right one day. I feel like I need to be in a relationship for validation, but living up to someone's approval always have been the source of my shortcomings. I'm not sure what to do on this subject, but at the sametime, I'll never know who I might or will need in life, as everyone that I've found precious have moved on, starting or about to start families of their own.

The thought of feeling need on a personal level is exquisite in contrast to experiencing long-term solitude so far.

D

Deleted member

They literally were banned for trolling prior lol.

At least back in the smash 4 days we got like 10 trolls a night and everytime It was hilarious. This is just sad and unfunny lmao
Ah, I see. Apologies then, just didn’t want to instantly assume the worst of a person I don’t know.

Last edited by a moderator:

Noipoi

Howdy!
I hope that I find Mr. or Ms. right one day. I feel like I need to be in a relationship for validation, but living up to someone's approval always have been the source of my shortcomings. I'm not sure what to do on this subject, but at the sametime, I'll never know who I might or will need in life, as everyone that I've found precious have moved on, starting or about to start families of their own.

The thought of feeling need on a personal level is exquisite in contrast to experiencing long-term solitude so far.
Hey man, if you’re lookin then there’s someone out there for you. That’s how it is for everyone seeking a partner.

Except for me. Imma freak of nature :101:

Last edited:

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
Add a new playable character? Or add a bunch of customizable life icons? I know which one is certainly cheaper to do.
Maybe, but idk why they would just add customizable UI icons for no reason, especially with the photos only showing Tails's icon instead of anyone elses. With him being very involved with Colors story, I can very well see a case for a playable Tails. It's not like they told us much else about the game

Noipoi

Howdy!
Wait I'm trying to think, when did me and Noi first interact on here...

Wasn't it about Ashley, Noipoi Noipoi ?
I dunno, mighta been about squids. Or Waluigi.
Freak of nature you say? Do tell. ^_^
I’m just weird. Socially, physically, astrologically.

I’m a little funny though, that may overwrite my other flaws.

pikachu9999

Banned via Warnings
Fine. You win for now, but don't get your hopes up.

D

Deleted member

that was your first post on the site :4pacman:
We humans are curious creatures. I remember migrating to a site full of old SRK members, but start to lurk periodically. The accusations of being various old users and personal attacks from them was through the roof at the time, but it was resolved. Those people never change. XD

Despite that, those jerks forged my talents of what they are today, which was developed further beyond pre-SRK arcades and tournaments. Capcom vs Snk 2 players referenced me to the site, even if journey was a grueling one.

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
So the story is that Filmation had a live action series called The Ghost Busters back in 1975 and that almost caused the Ghostbusters film to be called something else. So New Line Cinema paid Filmation to use the name in the movie however the deal they made stated that either could use the name in a tv show so after the movie’s success, Filmation took the opportunity to revive their show as a new cartoon, renaming it as Ghostbusters and coming out just before the one based off the movie. So in a way to both separate themselves from the Filmation cartoon and take a jab at them, they took the name The Real Ghostbusters.

But they’re not real. It’s a cartoon.
Real is subjective bro

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom