• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

duxx

Smash Ace
uh so i was looking through the old social threads to try and find embarrassing noipoi posts and there's the one guy who seems like hes borderline obsessed with joker. cant tell who it is tho bc they deleted their acc lmao

e: Aurane Aurane did ur username actually use to be circus baby?

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I know I'm a day late but well
4704FF0D-AC87-4D78-AEA2-15D4257B28D6.jpeg

Zoro probably was born with Conquerer's Haki too, which is a bit weird considering we don't know his parents HMMMMMMMM maybe we'll see his past in a bit more depth come a few chapters?

D

Deleted member

Y’all say you’re cringey like it’s a bad thing. I live by the cringe. /j
I'm a furry, being cringe is just par for the course :4pacman:

I'm certain I have done way cringier things than most in this chat

war flashbacks to my star wars fan fiction from elementary
Oh my god, same.

Except it was One Piece x whatever I thought was cool at the time :219:

AndreaAC

Ridley's Propaganda Artist
Amazing, as usual!
:happysheep: Thank you so much, Noi! Though I think it's no biggy! I just needed to know if I hadn't lost the ability to draw him after so long!

Your art is so cool I like the expression and the background on that one
:happysheep: Thank you, my friend! :D Glad you like it! xD It was just a quick warming exercise.

D

Deleted member

This month cannot go by any faster.

I just want to get done with this school year and move onto my summer job. :\

AndreaAC

That looks super slick! Nice to see some quality art of one of the best baddies around. Well done!
:happysheep: Thank you, thank you~! <3 xD I feel I took a long break from drawing him, but lately I have been feeling quite tempted to give him another shot. I mean, he was the reason I joined this site in the first place...and well, I didn't earn the title of "Ridley's Propaganda Artist" for nothin'!

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
I'm thinking about how many groups of characters Ryu has teamed up with or battled against and now i miss X Zone.

MooMew64

sometimes here, sometimes there
:happysheep: Thank you, thank you~! <3 xD I feel I took a long break from drawing him, but lately I have been feeling quite tempted to give him another shot. I mean, he was the reason I joined this site in the first place...and well, I didn't earn the title of "Ridley's Propaganda Artist" for nothin'!
I happily salute anyone who makes quality Metroid content: That franchise is near and dear to me, and seeing cool stuff for it just makes me happy. So once again, super good job!

aa1.gif

In other news, Shroob Shroob I've discovered the Hololive girls' music and I can't stop listening to Okayu's "Mogu Mogu" song please send help.

AndreaAC

I happily salute anyone who makes quality Metroid content: That franchise is near and dear to me, and seeing cool stuff for it just makes me happy. So once again, super good job!

aa1.gif
😇 YAY! I am so glad to hear you enjoyed it! :D I hope I get to do more! 😌👌 Gotta stay loyal to Rids and the Space Pirates!
I missed your Ridley too. This is incredible! Everything about this is just chef’s kiss perfection.
:ridleyhat: HECK YEAH! XD Again, I just wanted to see if I hadn't lost the ability to draw him...took quite the break!
Looking fantastic as always!
:happysheep: YEE! X3 Thank a lot, my friend!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom