• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Snorlax Room

Status
Not open for further replies.

Circa

Smash Champion
NNID
timssu
3DS FC
1891-2120-4792
I don't understand how Teryjew is easier to type than Tery/wj.

And stop calling me a Jew for the 50th time. :mad:

-Terywj
Terywj is easier for me to type as well, but that's because I've typed it enough times that as soon as I type "Tery" I just finish it off. If someone hasn't typed your name before though, then throwing "jew" on the end would be easier due to the fact that it's very likely they've typed the word "jew" quite a few times more than they've type "wj," even if it wasn't on the end of another word.

Gogotypinglogic.

I hate rambling sentences. ****.

Spire

III
BRoomer
I don't understand how Teryjew is easier to type than Tery/wj.

And stop calling me a Jew for the 50th time. :mad:

-Terywj
Alright guys, he's obviously not taking the joke lightly, so stop calling him Teryjew.
I know how you feel, My name is joey and everyone calls me Jewy >.<
Stupid Nazi-esque people :mad:
What does that have anything to do with Nazis? If they were Nazi-esque, I'm sure they'd want you dead. Jew has unfortunately become some kind of bizarre insult especially in online gaming, so they're poking fun at your name sharing phonetics with "jew".

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
Sorry Spire, I'm just extremely standard about my religion (Christianity).

Supermarth, if you type every reference / post to me as "jwyreT" you do not understand how amazing that would be.

-Terywj

Mewter

Smash Master
I'm actually thinking about permanently changing my username to something else.
But I can't think of anything good.

S

smash brawl player 99021

I love the Auto-Run button for HG. It's so handy, and never gives me a reason to use the B button anymore (other than Back and whatnot.)

SpiredMoth

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
3540-1813-9781
You can register two key items, but one of them can only be used (quickly) by touch screen. The other is touch screen and one of the buttons.

Sometime I end up truning off the auto-run because I want to avoid trainer battles and they always look straight at you while you're running, but the feature is greatly welcome to say the least.

Riddle

Smash Lord
Yeah we should all listen to Teryjew. SuperJew64 started this and now I, RiddleJew, am going to end it. And if it gets out of hand we might need the help of SpireJew.

EDIT: If this actually offends someone I apologize. I assure you it isn't meant that way.

Charmander

Smash Champion
NNID
JoeThorpedo
Alright guys, he's obviously not taking the joke lightly, so stop calling him Teryjew.

What does that have anything to do with Nazis? If they were Nazi-esque, I'm sure they'd want you dead. Jew has unfortunately become some kind of bizarre insult especially in online gaming, so they're poking fun at your name sharing phonetics with "jew".
Between you and me, I think they DO want me dead
>.>
<.<

Clownbot

Smash Lord

Yeah, it's mouth moved in Crystal and in Silver the Dunsparce sprite actually was open-mouthed. Those are the only other instances of it, though, Dunsparce didn't open its mouth in FR/LG.

M.K

Level 55
Okay, I'm just WAITING for this to be publically protested:

One of the times you interact with your Pokemon, it will:

Look around.
Look to the left.
Look right.
"=)" will appear above it's head
"Pokemon has caught the scent of Smoke!"

LOL WUTTTTTTTTTT. I mean, cigarette smoke is what most hyperactive moms will think (or maybe like, weed bahaha) and this will become a public outcry. HG/SS will be banned from the USA!

Just kidding, but I really thought it was funny.

UberMario

Smash Master
Okay, I'm just WAITING for this to be publically protested:

One of the times you interact with your Pokemon, it will:

Look around.
Look to the left.
Look right.
"=)" will appear above it's head
"Pokemon has caught the scent of Smoke!"

LOL WUTTTTTTTTTT. I mean, cigarette smoke is what most hyperactive moms will think (or maybe like, weed bahaha) and this will become a public outcry. HG/SS will be banned from the USA!

Just kidding, but I really thought it was funny.
I don't think that's cigarette smoke. lol

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
Only time I've seen that was when I was in Azalea town, where there's the house that makes charcoal by burning logs. I'd wager they'll only say that there.

S

smash brawl player 99021

I tried the Pokewalker yesterday, and it's not bad. I managed to get a Awakening from a Dousing Machine, and caught a Nidoran. Already found a way to cheat with it, though :3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom