• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

THE Snake Player Roster Thread.

C.J.

Smash Master
You should do Ike.

Ryo is going to **** all the Snakes come Apex if you guys aren't ready.

Oh, San too.

Mike2

Smash Ace
Heh trolling or not I actually wouldn't mind doing the Ike matchup. I play Bored pretty often and the matchup can be tricky imo. Landing is a *****. 0_0

XEELT

Smash Rookie
Name: XEELTom
Real Name (optional): Tom
Age (optional): 17
Brawl Tag: r£ÁL
Brawl Code (optional):1119-1494-0061
Preferred Costume: Neutral/Green
Why do you play as Snake?: I was always a pocket snake and I used to be a snake/peach, and I didn't use him too much recently, but I used him for wifi and some MU's that I couldn't cover. Now since NaPPy died, I'm picking him up fully just for Kjell.
Tourney Stats/Wins: never taken first. gotten 2nd and 3rd at some local tourneys though.
Other Data/Comments: got dat 08 ftilt everything swag, time to get in with this **** and get better with him. some tips from people would be nice though, since nappy's gone my only tips from local players would be from people who dont use snake.

D. Disciple

Smash Master
Name: D. Disciple
Real Name (optional): DeShane (Dee-Shawn)
Age (optional): 22
Brawl Tag: D. Disciple
Brawl Code (optional):
Preferred Costume: Doesn't matter
Why do you play as Snake?: Picking him up in memory of a friend.
Tourney Stats/Wins: Haven't won with snake yet or used him in tourney.
Other Data/Comments: swag

Crysis224

Smash Rookie
Name: Crysis

Real Name (optional): Samuel

Age (optional): 14

Brawl Tag: NOT / Akuto / Cry

Brawl Code (optional): -

Preferred Costume: Blue and White

Why do you play as Snake?: Because i want to revolution the snake style, i don't want a camper style, it sucks

Tourney Stats/Wins: Bushido Brawl Impact: 13, but nobody won against me, desti and me, we had to go with the train , MSN : 17 th , MSN 2 : 9th , Dögüsh Smash : 13th, Brawl in Berlin : 5th, SIDH : Second Place, and a SF, i don't know the name, i won the tournament.

Other Data/Comments:

I think, i'm the best snake in europe, but the last tournament ( SIDH) i really sucked in GF :( I beat calzorz in Dögüsh Tournament 2-0. Hm, i don't have to say anything else.

Calzorz

Smash Lord
namesearch! in pools and i stil placed 3rd dno were u placed 20th? i dno whos best snake in europe now but it was me with all my results n beating big names but i quit so yea

Crysis224

Smash Rookie
namesearch! in pools and i stil placed 3rd dno were u placed 20th? i dno whos best snake in europe now but it was me with all my results n beating big names but i quit so yea
I was placed 17th, but it was not very important for me, because it was my time to practice my snake. ^^

Why do you quit snake man? I loved our matches. It was so cool. 8D So, come on and play snake again. :)

Calzorz

Smash Lord
I was placed 17th, but it was not very important for me, because it was my time to practice my snake. ^^

Why do you quit snake man? I loved our matches. It was so cool. 8D So, come on and play snake again. :)
i quit brawl all together man but i am trying to find time to play again but i will main diddy if i play again

Top Bottom