• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Smashboards Poll Thread for DLC (Part 1)

sanicdude246

Smash Apprentice
I know there is something like this already but I wanted it to be a bit more closer to smashboards. Here what happens

In this thread everybody can say the character they want like geno adeiline sans (forgive me) or whatever. Then I'll close the thread for replies (If that's a thing, Also if it ain't I'll just say in the replies were done). I want a bunch of people voting, EVEN THE MODS CAN VOTE (how would they be restricted in the first place).Then I'll count the top 5 most voted. Probs gonna take long until part 2. I'll say the results from part one then on part 2 voting will go until 5 days. Then Part 3 will be a really short thread showing honorable mentions and the winner. You can only vote ONE character per account. If ya say more then 1 then I'll just put the first one mentioned or the one you want most.

Well see ya everybody. Good luck for your character being top 5 :)

Cetus

Smash Apprentice
I'd say Oceana but I know she ain't goin' anywhere in something like this so I pick Dillon.

Luigifan18

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5577-0969-0868
My choice is Bomberman, or, if he's ineligible, Vaati.

sanicdude246

Smash Apprentice
Anybody is eligible. Part 1 lasts until ultimate comes out. Part 2 will take a bit of time.

Last edited:

Awakining

Smash Apprentice
Porky. I've supported his inclusion for many years now, and he's been my number one since the Smash 4 days.

Last edited:

Ninten DS

Smash Apprentice
NNID
64-MarioyLuigi
3DS FC
2208-5212-2045
Switch FC
SW-4108-5996-9683
This is already tough considering one of my most wanted haven't been mentioned, who is Tingle (yes I legitmately want him and he'd actually be a great choice for a Zelda rep) but I'm going with Porky:
He's such a memorable villain, specially for hating him, and he's one of the most evil characters of the history of Nintendo, heck, everything he's done through his life and he was just 13, even with all the dark mentality stuff. There also has been a heck lot of speculation on him recently, so my vote fully goes to Porky.

Last edited:

PKFun

Smash Rookie
It's a tough choice between Geno, Masked Man and Ninten, but I'll go with Masked Man. He has insane moveset potential and just envisioning the idea of him in Smash is hype as hell.

thirsty-pocket

Smash Ace
Banjo Kazooie. The only character I can think of that'd get me jumping out of my seat excited.

sanicdude246

Smash Apprentice
At December 7th 5:00 PM, Votes are confirmed and you can't vote anymore. So quickly put your vote.

Top Bottom