• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Smashboards Mentoring Program!

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
I'm really not trying to be pushy, but I'm starting to wonder how long this will take. The revamping of this has already been delayed once, and the mentors were supposed to have been selected several days ago. And the OP hasn't changed either.

Again, I don't mean to rush. It's better to spend time making this whole process smooth than to rush it and set up a shoddy and unprofessional system. However, it would be nice to provide us with a deadline that will be committed to.
I was wondering the exact same thing as well

DtJ Jungle

Check out my character in #GranblueFantasy
BRoomer
PMs have just been sent out. My life is a mess at the moment guys, I'm really sorry.

highfive

Smash Lord
GOSH GOLLY OLLY THE FRIEND OF ALL POLLYWOGS!!!
(caps)

The PMs Looked great Junglefever.

I'll be awaiting orders.

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Same with me, and i hope for the best to come of this :)

highfive

Smash Lord
Now we just wait for the OP update. At least we know progress is up and we'll be running things smoothly from here on out.

highfive

Smash Lord
Yeah, we can understand, hell, I'm about 2 textures, 3 signatures and 4 BRSTMs behind on requests from people but I still take time off.

KrazyGlue

Smash Champion
By the way, don't hesitate to ask for help redoing the OP if you need to! Since it's summer break, I have all the time in the world and I'd be glad to make suggestions with regards to formatting and the like.

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
Ah yes progress finally.

I understand. Real life always comes first!

I can help with the OP as well if you want, since I helped with the first one ^^b

DtJ Jungle

BRoomer
Mentors:

You know how the program is going to work now. If you see requests dont hesitate to take them. Please follow the protocol stated. Please let me know if you receive such a request.

I'm going to be gone for about a week. If there are any questions, the mentors have my email address and i will respond as quickly as i can. I may email Frown or another IBWC member with the OP as soon as i have it finished (been working on it on my fone) and they will put it up.

Latias

Smash Journeyman
Since theres no oli mentor, i can do that also, but ill be gone this weekend (july 4th..)

ZeroAerey

Smash Rookie
Sorry if this is out of the blue, or the wrong place, or something like that, but I'm brand new here and was hoping to get a mentor to help me with Falco, I wouldn't say I'm bad....but I'm not good...I wasn't sure to PM someone on the list...and I'd be much appreciated if anyone could help me...I have wifi if that helps.

Er..but I'm not picky, I'm willing to take any help with any character from anyone.

Sage JoWii

Smash Champion
NNID
G0J0J0
I got a PM from 'Goombadude3' asking to be mentored so I got a hold of him through Skype.

Score one for the Kirby mentors!

Lolz.

I'm decent with Falco~?

highfive

Smash Lord
I guess I could be your sparring partner. I'm not very good anymore since I focus on hacking rather than brawling now but I could give you hints and tips if you'd like ZeroAerey.

Sage JoWii

Smash Champion
NNID
G0J0J0
Well I still Brawl a lot but I don't have wi-fi @ the moment because I'm inbetween moving.

Once I'm settled in my new place I'd be happy to help ya ZeroAerey.

KrazyGlue

Smash Champion
So lemme ask, we're gonna start the new system once the new op is up, or are we doing the new system now?
We can start now, but the problem is that until the OP is up, people won't know who is mentoring what. So until the new OP is up, people will just have to ask for mentors instead of picking them directly off the list.

Grey Belnades

The Imperial Aztec
NNID
OldManGrey
3DS FC
0748-2157-4277
We can start now, but the problem is that until the OP is up, people won't know who is mentoring what. So until the new OP is up, people will just have to ask for mentors instead of picking them directly off the list.
I'll update the OP if needed, so let me know who's mentoring who so I can post it in the OP.

KrazyGlue

Smash Champion
I only know who three of the mentors are; ~Celebi~ and I are pokemon mentors and highfive is the Brawl+/Hacking mentor.

Junglefever should have the full list though, so it's probably better to ask him.

Grey Belnades

The Imperial Aztec
NNID
OldManGrey
3DS FC
0748-2157-4277
I only know who three of the mentors are; ~Celebi~ and I are pokemon mentors and highfive is the Brawl+/Hacking mentor.

Junglefever should have the full list though, so it's probably better to ask him.
I'll be sure to add Celebi and Highfive to their respective groups.

OK, I'll be sure to do that.

Mister Eric

Twitch.tv/MisterbeepEric Twitter: @MisterbeepEric
NNID
MisterEric
3DS FC
1075-1236-8207
Here's a list I'm pulling from my pm.

Chars unrepresented
Bowser
CF - Darky-Sama, Willz
Diddy Kong
Falco
DK - Infinite Emerald
Fox - Lightning93
G&W - Pentasalia, Today
Ganon - Vermanubis
IC - Smoom, NaCL
Ike - Ussi
Jigg - Zensei
King Dedede
Kirby - JoWiiCide, Kewwky
Link - Redryu
Lucario - Mewter
Lucas - Chue, rPSI
Luigi - zhao_guang, mariobrouser
Mario - Monk/Honkey/Banana, A2ZOMG
Marth - Albert.
MK - BluePeachy1000
Ness - Latias
Oli
Peach - Dark.Pch
Pikachu - Stealth Raptor
Pit - Esca
PT - Magik0722
ROB - mister eric, gwjumpman
Samus - KillerJawz
Sheik
Snake - -Nappy
Sonic - Lucas Perfected, da K.i.d.
TL - Twinkie
Wario - dynomite
Wolf - TGK
Yoshi - burntsocks
Zelda - Aibou
ZSS

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
So let me ask because this has been bugging me. Let's say I'm not a n00b to this place and all, but I am at smash, can I get a tutor?

DtJ Jungle

BRoomer
I just got home. I am dead and had NO time to work on it while i was at camp/driving. On a positive note, I'm not going anywhere for a while so after I get settled back in tomorrow I can put all my efforts back into this. Give me by friday to get the new OP up.

Top Bottom