• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Smash World Destruction Series

gothrax

Smash Journeyman
I... am awake... is it starting already?

I thought Nick said it was at 3:00 PM ET

:phone:

Removed By Request

Smash Journeyman
I... am awake... is it starting already?

I thought Nick said it was at 3:00 PM ET

We actually had everyone on board with this:

if its 3 pm PT then that 5 pm CT and 6 pm ET

i did my research:cool:

and that would work for me!
Since Ninja can only do it in the afternoon or early morning, it's probably going to be 6PM ET.

Sorry Shadowmaster, but we can't do it now because not everyone's going to be able to go online for a few hours.

Last edited:

tiger15

Smash Cadet
Um, we actually had everyone on board with this:

Since Ninja can only do it in the afternoon or early morning (PT). Seeing as we missed the early morning, it's probably going to be 6PM ET.

Sorry Shadowmaster, but we can't do it now because not everyone's going to be able to go online for a few hours. :(
what do you mean
are you say no tourny

Richard 89

Smash Lord
NNID
Wesker08
3DS FC
4768-7987-3562
i'm not sure if i'll be in the tourney now, mom shut the router off 10 mins ago and my sister was using it, i just told her that i'm in a tourney and she said: uh no your not. i'm not sure if i can make it.

Removed By Request

Smash Journeyman
i'm not sure if i'll be in the tourney now, mom shut the router off 10 mins ago and my sister was using it, i just told her that i'm in a tourney and she said: uh no your not. i'm not sure if i can make it.
Why is she shutting the router off?

Last edited:

Removed By Request

Smash Journeyman
We should probably be getting this started. It's almost time to begin.

Edit: What's your nickname, tiger? I want to make sure I have you registered.

Removed By Request

Smash Journeyman
Well, it looks like the first match is Shadowmaster+smasher123 vs. Smashguy+Coolguy. So I'm assuming Shadowmaster is hosting that one?

Removed By Request

Smash Journeyman
He was last on two hours ago. I doubt he forgot.

That said, we finally found a date and time that works for everyone. We have to do this now.

tiger15

Smash Cadet
He was last on two hours ago. I doubt he forgot.

That said, we finally found a date and time that works for everyone. We have to do this now.
what do you think we should do

Removed By Request

Smash Journeyman
I'm not sure. Do you guys think it would be possible to have the other matches now and then have Shadowmaster's when he's on?

Last edited:

Removed By Request

Smash Journeyman
OK then. I guess we should get on with it.

Next match: NinjaPikachu and myself vs. tiger15 and Richard89. Do you want to host, tiger?

Last edited:

Removed By Request

Smash Journeyman
So Ninja and I won the first match. Next up: Diddy and gothrax vs. PMysterious and MrGamer43.

Last edited:

Removed By Request

Smash Journeyman
OK, this is annoying. With the current state of things, the only match we can possibly have next would be the "final" one - Ninja and myself vs. Diddy and gothrax.

3DS FC
1865-2252-2875
I assume so, seeing as neither of your opponents are here. They didn't show for the other tourney either, did they? I remember PMysterious didn't...

Moving on! Alberto1866+his friend vs. FalchionX7+Fobos
Sooo umm what now?

Top Bottom