• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

"The Smash Brothers" Series: Calling All Collaborators

MVP

Smash Ace
Just a few quick questions........

1. Is there a way to pre-order this series?
2. Is there bonus for ordering early? (exclusive / bonus content)
3. Will it have a blu-ray option?
4. Will this be released after Gen 3 and Evo?
5. What's the rough cost? (i won't hold you to the estimate, just want an eyeball)

(i have more questions but i'll start there)

KrIsP!

Smash Champion
You can donate now to receive a DVD, other than that apparently samox isn't sure if he'll sell dvds...mostly cause it'll be free on the internet.

Master Ppv

Smash Journeyman
You guys know what would be even more hype?

If this debuted AT Evo. As in, on the main stage. And was streamed on the main stream with hundreds of thousands of fighting game fans watching.

Hey, I can dream, right?

Revven

FrankerZ
Well, I don't think that could work out. At best, samox could get a trailer to be shown on the main stage/main stream. Which would be JUST as good, imo.

pokemongeof

Smash Lord
*appluads* Good show man! I really want that DVD, but me being 13, i is broke. I am also use my parents to buy stuff. Hopefully I can get it!

Also, this really brings me back!

Stevo

Smash Champion
when I saw pokemongeof posted here, I was really hoping he said something like "this really brings me back!"

in all seriousness, this will be great for all smash players alike! New players will know the history, and even the old school players will learn about things they never knew I'm sure.

can't wait

GhllieShdeKnife

Smash Ace
i swear everytime i see geof posting he states his age and something about his parents. Good stuff samox, remember kids crime never pays.

foshio

Smash Journeyman
So i have donated to this, I have no idea how much though. How do I find out?(with as little effort to myself haha). I donated to get captain jack to NA did that count toward this smash doc?

dkuo

Smash Lord
damn, samox facing off an aids needle for melee
now ill feel bad if i dont donate an extra 25 for the bonus disc...

i swear everytime i see geof posting he states his age and something about his parents.
I used to do that on forums but only for like a week lol

samox

Smash Journeyman
@ Foshio - I'll know how much you donated if you donated to either the Kickstarter fund when it was going or to the paypal account. No worries bra. :)

Yung Mei

Where all da hot anime moms at
when is donations going to be closed? im saving up for a con at the end of the month, and im planning on spending all my money there ;w;

pokemongeof

Smash Lord
damn, samox facing off an aids needle for melee
now ill feel bad if i dont donate an extra 25 for the bonus disc...

I used to do that on forums but only for like a week lol
i swear everytime i see geof posting he states his age and something about his parents. Good stuff samox, remember kids crime never pays.
Sorry, I can't help it. It's good and bad for me starting young. Parents are a problem for someone like me.

When will the donations end and how much do we have to donate?

GhllieShdeKnife

Smash Ace
i didnt say that was a problem, makes me laugh. its very good you are serious and starting young, keep your chin up

Sacredtwin11

Smash Apprentice
Yo guys im a 14 yo smahser and can wave dash and multi shine and I wish I could donate but idk if my parents will let me <3
In seriousness that stuffs true. I started learning all the ATs at like 13 anyways.

pokemongeof

Smash Lord
Yo guys im a 14 yo smahser and can wave dash and multi shine and I wish I could donate but idk if my parents will let me <3
In seriousness that stuffs true. I started learning all the ATs at like 13 anyways.
FINALLY! SOMEONE I CAN RELATE TOO!

If u can't let ur parents pay via Paypal, send a letter to samox with money,

That's wut im thinking to do!

RedGamer

Smash Ace
lol, wow. look at all the young smashers. I wish we had some younger smashers in San Antonio, but I am the youngest.

I totally want that bonus disc, so I'm gonna start saving up for it. when did you say that deadline was?

samox

Smash Journeyman
If you donate $25 you get the DVD. If you donate $50 you get the Exclusive DVD with extra content. Deadline is August 31st - the most likely day of release since it gives me the most time possible to edit this mo-fo and still be considered a Summer Release.

Yung Mei

Where all da hot anime moms at
august? damn i got hella lucky, im using money from my college savings to go to a con and i needed it to build up over time. by then ill prolly have money without having to dig into my savings :D

Battlecow

Play to Win
That was the best story ever dude

I GOT AIDS! I GOT AIDS!

**** that guy though. He deserves prison for trying to **** up our doc

Master Ppv

Smash Journeyman
Samox, I'll probably have a decent number of photos from SMYM this weekend. If you want to use any of them, just give me a shout. There will be photos of many Midwest people you probably either didn't get to see much of or that might otherwise go unrepresented.

Top Bottom