• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Smash Affiliates - Making appearances here and there since 2006

Mogwai

Smash Gizmo
BRoomer
I want to expect better of you, but I know not to
When is starcraft 2 coming out?
Never

Also, we need to win teams mogwai, I'm MAD broke. I'm not even joking. Bio class is a rip off, not even business related, WTF.
OK, well I guess I bust the Mewtwo out then. I was gonna **** around with Falco or Jiggs or CF or something, but if you need the money, I'll use the big guns.

On another note, bring any fun multiplayer games you have for nintendo, especially for n64 on friday. I'm going to try and get my Goldeneye and WWF No Mercy.
We need to play some version of battletoads at this, I miss those games and how jawesome they are.

Mogwai

Smash Gizmo
BRoomer
1 week, no posts in this thread. step it up TSA.

What are we doing for Sensei's bdai this weekend??? If we're going out near Will's place, is there a way that anyone can stay at his place or somewhere else close? (would kinda suck to go out drinking knowing that I'd have to drive 1.5-2 hours afterwards :ohwell:)

Pakman

WWMD
BRoomer
1 week, no posts in this thread. step it up TSA.

What are we doing for Sensei's bdai this weekend??? If we're going out near Will's place, is there a way that anyone can stay at his place or somewhere else close? (would kinda suck to go out drinking knowing that I'd have to drive 1.5-2 hours afterwards :ohwell:)
Yeah I am in the same boat.

Mogwai

Smash Gizmo
BRoomer
you still have at least 2 full days to acquire a fake ID -_-.

I have rock band at my place. I'd suggest people coming to Mogwai place to celebrate Sensei's bdai but for the fact that CT bars are stupidly expensive :urg:.

EDIT:

I still want to have people over this weekend come to think of it. Anyone wanna do a fest Friday night or Saturday before heading to senseis or both?

R3N0

Smash Lord
:( ****it! why don't we forgo the bar scene b/c it sucks, and just buy some liquor and ill show you some hofstra drinking games guaranteed to get you FUBAR

Warrior of Zarona

変身
BRoomer
Luckily for me, my job for today allows me to sit behind a computer and browse on the internet. Yay!

I might be free this weekend, actually. Where will it be?

Warrior of Zarona

変身
BRoomer
To anyone who has a 360:

Did any of you guys play Braid? That game freakin' blew my mind away. Like, holy hell.

Also, I downloaded Catan, so if any of you want to settle via 360, we should play.

Scar

#HarveyDent
im dying to play braid, it had like incredible ratings everywhere, i have no internet access on campus tho =/

yeah i became a mod and then stupidly recommended pakman to mod the luigi boards. i hate sharing my redness

Warrior of Zarona

変身
BRoomer
What I loved about Braid is that you had no real idea what you're doing until you get to the end.

Then you get a realization, and you get mind****ed.

After completing the game, I went online to see if there was any further read on the plot, and it seems that there is also a hidden challenge you can do to get another ending, which leads to new other interpretations about Tim and the princess he's sought after for so long.

But man, it's still on my mind, and the experience you get from playing it is just worth going through.

Warrior of Zarona

変身
BRoomer
I'll see if I can make it, Mogwai. :D

I like how Scar, Mogwai, and Pakman have their plushies.

I wish there was a WozzyBear plushie I could show off to everyone so they can hug it too. :(

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
yeah i became a mod and then stupidly recommended pakman to mod the luigi boards. i hate sharing my redness
recommend me to mod the videography section. you especially kno im the master at that sorta stuff lol. iv been tryin to become a mod for it but idk how, and a recomendation seems to be the only way to get in lol

I'll see if I can make it, Mogwai. :D

I like how Scar, Mogwai, and Pakman have their plushies.

I wish there was a WozzyBear plushie I could show off to everyone so they can hug it too. :(
The only thing close enough to a WozzyBear plushie is a FozzyBear plushie

pockyD

Smash Legend
wow i haven't gotten to say this for a while, but the smash bus is dumb

edit: also, looking at its route, it's going to be way out of the way anyway (way? way!)

Top Bottom