• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Smash 3C Project - PM alts, recolors, and more!

Wing Zero

Smash Apprentice
Hmm. It doesn't fit Brawl's style too well, methinks. Looked kinda S3-y already, but go for it. (just don't expect to top the PM render)
just because it's s3-y doesn't mean it is s3 styled. anyways, some progress:

ScreenCapture1.png

Last edited:

ToonSmasher

Smash Rookie
So when is Nanobud's Pichu and Pik's Young Link gonna be worked on? :p
I'm just a little curious because I have a pack that brings them back.

DekZek

Smash Journeyman
Since I finally got my texture shack somewhat off the ground ( http://smashboards.com/threads/dekzeks-texture-shack.439241/ ), I have a request. May I use your mods as a base for my own mods. If you let me, who do I credit in the Brawl Vault entry. Should I credit the people credited in the one I used as a base, or just the Smash 3C team in general. (Example; Since I recreated Purple Outset Tink from http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=207628 in Brawl Style, should I credit Aghanim, Ledgerewskie, and Layell, or just the Smash 3C team). Thanks in advance.

NinfanNanz

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
4425-2858-3538
Uhmmmm. If you guys are requesting DekZek to make costumes, please do it in his thread, not this one. And please don't post your mods unless they are smash 3 related . Thank you!

Cynapse

Smash Ace
So when is Nanobud's Pichu and Pik's Young Link gonna be worked on?
The interest for both of those is relatively low from what I can see, and the current focus by most contributors appears to be updating their work to be more in line with the newer Smash 3 releases. I myself hardly contribute so maybe I'm full of sh*t, but have my $0.02 anyway.

Those are in the Brawl Style. Shren asked if you (The Smash 3C Team) could make those alts in the Smash 3 Style.
An important note about requests: Please refrain from making any requests in this thread for a character you want to see retextured. We do not need a thread where every other post is a request, which has occurred in the past. Instead, why not try it out yourself? The main focus for many members right now is to finish the Project M alts, and they are working at their own individual paces to do so.

ToonSmasher

Smash Rookie
The interest for both of those is relatively low from what I can see, and the current focus by most contributors appears to be updating their work to be more in line with the newer Smash 3 releases. I myself hardly contribute so maybe I'm full of sh*t, but have my $0.02 anyway.
Yeah I kinda figured they would finish all of the main stuff that has more interest first before any of the extras. Thank you for your response though. :)

Last edited:

Zarx1554

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Zarx1554
I was looking on the Status List and found a simple project I cold do. Almost n effort. Prepare yourselves.
Yeah, I definitely need a better hair texture for MarthNana. Other than that, what do you guys think?
Edit: Just noticed I forgot MarthNana's cape transparency

Last edited:

Jigglypoof21

Smash Cadet
I was looking on the Status List and found a simple project I cold do. Almost n effort. Prepare yourselves.
Yeah, I definitely need a better hair texture for MarthNana. Other than that, what do you guys think?
Edit: Just noticed I forgot MarthNana's cape transparency
This is good, but it will definitely need updating when the Ice Climbers are updated.

Cahalan

Smash Ace
I know you guys in the Smash 3C team have already revisited Awakening Roy now that he's released, but I feel sorry for you now that your work load has grown even larger thanks to this awesome costume that came out recently.

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=212330

I know you'll get alot of requests to do him, so I wish you guys the best of luck whenever you get around to him and for completing the main set of PM costumes.

Nefnoj

Smash Lord
I know you guys in the Smash 3C team have already revisited Awakening Roy now that he's released, but I feel sorry for you now that your work load has grown even larger thanks to this awesome costume that came out recently.

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=212330

I know you'll get alot of requests to do him, so I wish you guys the best of luck whenever you get around to him and for completing the main set of PM costumes.
This isn't even a request either. Just the truth.

Zarx1554

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Zarx1554
I feel like at some point Knuckle's model is going to get an official release by Nanobuds, with some revamps (If it even needs to be)
Edit: actually I feel like the entirety of the leaked PM stuff will come out finished except for Isaac, Sami's moveset, and that "Pichu".

Last edited:

DekZek

Smash Journeyman
I honestly think that Issac, if he is remade, would be done so as either a Roy or Ike skin, in the vein of http://gamebanana.com/skins/147370 . Knuckles could be a Sonic skin, idk what they would do for Lyn, Pichu could be a Pikachu skin, Sami could work as a Snake skin (She was designed as a Snake clone), and Awakening Roy has already been released. The only thing missing then would be the sound effects being exactly the same, but there is no real workaround for that.

Shren

Smash Journeyman
I honestly think that Issac, if he is remade, would be done so as either a Roy or Ike skin, in the vein of http://gamebanana.com/skins/147370 . Knuckles could be a Sonic skin, idk what they would do for Lyn, Pichu could be a Pikachu skin, Sami could work as a Snake skin (She was designed as a Snake clone), and Awakening Roy has already been released. The only thing missing then would be the sound effects being exactly the same, but there is no real workaround for that.
As long there is official releases, I'd be happy.

Shren

Smash Journeyman
Will Smash 3c SJS Zero suit samus get an update to include the alts?

Wing Zero

Smash Apprentice
got some other awakening roy textures done recently so i decided to experiment with recolors
ScreenCapture0.png

DekZek

Smash Journeyman
Nano, do you have clothes made out of plastic? (If you do, get rid of them. They are really uncomfortable) At least now I should be able to win against Marth in a battle.

Top Bottom