• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Smash 3C Project - PM alts, recolors, and more!

DekZek

Smash Journeyman
Oh, but this is Smash 3C, sir.
This isn't Smash 4.
And this is supposed to be for Project M, not Smash 4.
>_> You got me. At the very least, make sure there are alt colors for this. Going to need to spend the next week at least to make team recolors for it in Brawl Style, and that's assuming I don't try working on my Sylux recolor for Samus at all. Blame OCD, and the file that makes the new sword trail apply to all costumes from 6 and up.

Shren

Smash Journeyman
You don't need to make something in the Smash 4 style if it's already there.
Smash 4 models are different than Smash Brawl / Project M models. In fact, you would need to rework the smash 4 model before even thinking of porting it to Project M / Brawl. And not only that, but I think you went to the wrong threads in looking for content that had the same look as Brawl. Smash 3 / 3C have their own goal to have a unique Graphical style of look just like Smash 4 has a different looking style than Brawl / Project M.

DekZek

Smash Journeyman
I know about the difference in graphical styles between this and Brawl (I recreated Purple Outset Tink in Brawl style, and plan on recreating some other recolors when I finish my current never-ending list of stuff to recolor) . I didn't know, however, about Smash 4 having a different type of model than Brawl/PM

All I was saying was that when you recreate Awakening Roy, make recolors so you don't have someone stuck in the same situation as me except that they want their recolors in S3C style.

Layell

Smash Journeyman
Euhm, I'm not sure if I should post this here, but you may want to look at this:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=205563
(It may not be what you think)
Well that was unexpected, and certainly not the fault of myself.

To anyone who got that, keep it to yourself thanks. I know at least one thing there that will cause a big old crash if you use it. Your patience will be rewarded.

(I mean that pack didn't even have the most up to date Pit, so take that as you will).

Last edited:

Jigglypoof21

Smash Cadet

To anyone who got that, keep it to yourself thanks. I know at least one thing there that will cause a big old crash if you use it. Your patience will be rewarded.

(I mean that pack didn't even have the most up to date Pit, so take that as you will).
I found lots of files in there that looked incomplete, so I am excited for what the Smash 3 team will have as their finished product!

SylveonGives

Smash Journeyman

This makes me very curious, what could it have been?

Jigglypoof21

Smash Cadet
DO NOT spread any of these files anymore!
It is bad enough that some of us have them. As far as I know, the pack has been fixed up now.
The Smash 3 Team puts lots of work into all of their stuff and probably don't want it out and about through leaks.

Layell

Smash Journeyman
In dealing with matters of actual relevance...

I tore though my old brawl sonic mess of files to create S3 icons for him, I have also made a s3 style stock icon for Light Suit Samus. The packs have been updated as such.

Last edited:

DekZek

Smash Journeyman
would be interested if the game wasn't still a bore to play
1. That's why I started getting into playing PM. Way easier to mod.
2. I would, but my cousin refuses to give me his(read: my games that he "Borrowed" and refuse to give back) copy of Smash 4 until we help him sell his Wii U and all of his stuff, so he can buy a PS4 for only one game. NBA 2K16.

1. That's why I started getting into playing PM. Way easier to mod.
2. I would, but my cousin refuses to give me his(read: my games that he "Borrowed" and refuse to give back) copy of Smash 4 until we help him sell his Wii U and all of his stuff, so he can buy a PS4 for only one game. NBA 2K16.
lmao your cousin sounds like a lame and basic af

DekZek

Smash Journeyman
lmao your cousin sounds like a lame and basic af
Welcome to my life. You can't try arguing with him, because he can just wail and make everyone angry at me when I just want what's mine back. At least he's not getting the NX, so I don't have to burn even more of my money and sanity. Also, when I get his PS4 (low-end, obviously) with the game downloaded, I won't give him the password to PSN (because I conveniently forgot) so he can't access it, or even log out. Just my way of saying thanks.

Nefnoj

Smash Lord
my cousin refuses to give me his(read: my games that he "Borrowed" and refuse to give back) copy of Smash 4 until we help him sell his Wii U and all of his stuff, so he can buy a PS4 for only one game. NBA 2K16.
Y̡̖o̫͚̙̝u͇̳ ̺̜͍̙͚̩s̵̱̝̰h̜̫͓o͚u̮l̟̦͉͉d͙̥ ̬d̻̪̗̙̯͞e̫̭̳̪̰̣̜s͍͍̬̭̻͈̜t͈̣͎̞̱̜r̳̻̱̀o̵̺͍͉̼̼͔y ͞hí̪̩̦m̴͙͇̥̞̹ͅ.̗͓

Shren

Smash Journeyman
So with Awakening Roy now out officially, how long until the smash3c version comes?

ProjectBrawl7

Smash Ace
You know what we're forgetting? Brawl Falcon.
Oh, and I'm updating Melee Wolf.
Screenshot 2016-07-07 23.56.00.png
He's nearly done, he just needs rimlight, recolors and renders,then he should be ready to go.
Most of his textures use pirtate wolf's textures and melee foxes/falcos textures, plus some of the sizes are doubled to be higher quality.

Last edited:
Top Bottom