• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Smash 3C Project - PM alts, recolors, and more!

Dr.Horse

Smash Rookie
So, I've tried deleting it and then redownloading it. And, now the model won't even load. It just does to the original costume now.

Nezha the Scout

Eyyyyyy
So, I've tried deleting it and then redownloading it. And, now the model won't even load. It just does to the original costume now.
What are you using? PM or Brawl? Did you tried all the colors? I think the costume numbers are reversed in PM and Brawl, could be only on the character selection screen tho.

Last edited:

Dr.Horse

Smash Rookie
What are you using? PM or Brawl? Did you tried all the colors? I think the costume numbers are reversed in PM and Brawl, could be only on the character selection screen tho.
I'm using Project M 3.5, and it's the Homebrew version. And, yeah, I've tried every single color. :/ I'm really confused as to what I did wrong... Also, it's probably not important, but, I'm only using the Zombie Wario skin, I didn't use any of the others.
Quick Note: I tried another mod called "Mario-MP2 Cowboy" and that one's model gets replaced by the original costume to. (Also thank you guys for helping me!)

Dr.Horse

Smash Rookie
Also, for some reason, when Wario does his final smash (any costume) he just stays in his transforming state (when hes in the glowly yellow ball) and never transforms into anything.

Dr.Horse

Smash Rookie
Yeah! I meant the classic costume. Not Ware. Sorry, I was dosing off when I typed that. whoops

Dr.Horse

Smash Rookie
Okay! I got it to work! Thank you guys so much!!!

Side question: If any of you know how I can fix this, please help! When I finish a match as Bowser, my game freezes. Does anyone here know how to fix that?

soopercool101

Smash Journeyman
Okay! I got it to work! Thank you guys so much!!!

Side question: If any of you know how I can fix this, please help! When I finish a match as Bowser, my game freezes. Does anyone here know how to fix that?
Sounds like you replaced your victory screen with one that wasn't compatible with 3.6

Dr.Horse

Smash Rookie
So! All I added to Bowser's files was a Dark Bowser costume.

And, I don't even know how to change the results screen :0

ProjectBrawl7

Smash Ace
Sine theytah showed me a new way of brawlbox importing, I can now include a boom sonic costume in my smash 3c brawl sonic pack.

Nezha the Scout

Eyyyyyy
I like. Although he looks kinda spaced out or sad? I don't know, I can't see the determination in Marth's eyes or something

Him using all the female colors is kind of creepy.
Its the 20th century, men can use pink and baby blues without shame from society. Especially if you're a slim Japanesse sword fighter with a tiara.

Last edited:

Juken

Smash Ace
I like. Although he looks kinda spaced out or sad? I don't know, I can't see the determination in Marth's eyes or something

Its the 20th century, men can use pink and baby blues without shame from society. Especially if you're a slim Japanesse sword fighter with a tiara.
I understand that it's the current year, but I'm referring to him wearing the female fire emblem character colors... Just weird after seeing Lucina with it in sm4sh...

But then again, I probably won't touch this. Was just saying.

Nezha the Scout

Eyyyyyy
I understand that it's the current year, but I'm referring to him wearing the female fire emblem character colors... Just weird after seeing Lucina with it in sm4sh...

But then again, I probably won't touch this. Was just saying.
Its cool, I understand.

But I do find it weird, since Lucina used to (or continues to) disguise herself as Marth. So does that mean that Lucina is wearin' male colors?

Last edited:

iwantgames

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Andre/Iwantgames
I was just doing a quick import, my main focus was the default awakening marth as an alt. I supplied lucina's recolors cuz they were already made.

if kenmak doesn't mind re-rendering I MIGHT make some based on marth's recolors, MIGHT

Nezha the Scout

Eyyyyyy
Gentlemen, I have a suggestion about Galleom Smash 3.

As most of us know, Galleom is a boss you fight twice in Subspace Emissary. Once with Ike, Marth and Meta, and the other with Lucas and Poke Trainer.

My suggestion is this: the first fight with Galleom will have a standard smash 3 psd, while the second fight will feature some battle damage caused by sword slashes, and the crash to the ground. The idea came about when I noticed how much attention to detail was given to smash4, and if there where a two stage boss fight like Galleom, some battle damages would had been included in the second phase.

Now the Galleom you fight in Boss Rush mode would feature him without scars, if possible, since I think its boss rush have separate .pacs of their own.

Let me know what you think.

Rage83

Smash Ace
Gentlemen, I have a suggestion about Galleom Smash 3.

As most of us know, Galleom is a boss you fight twice in Subspace Emissary. Once with Ike, Marth and Meta, and the other with Lucas and Poke Trainer.

My suggestion is this: the first fight with Galleom will have a standard smash 3 psd, while the second fight will feature some battle damage caused by sword slashes, and the crash to the ground. The idea came about when I noticed how much attention to detail was given to smash4, and if there where a two stage boss fight like Galleom, some battle damages would had been included in the second phase.

Now the Galleom you fight in Boss Rush mode would feature him without scars, if possible, since I think its boss rush have separate .pacs of their own.

Let me know what you think.
Nezha the Scout Nezha the Scout , I can confirm that galleom uses 3 separate .pacs like you think.

Zarx1554

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Zarx1554
Now I've actually found time to do this. I just have to re-texture the ears, fix some UV's and render the rest.

Layell

Smash Journeyman

ATTENTION DUELISTS... errr SMASHERS

WE ARE ROLLING OUT A NEW UPDATE! THIS WILL INVOLVE THREE CHARACTERS THAT WE HAVE WORKED VERY HARD ON! THE THEME OF THIS UPDATE IS BALLS, EVERYONE IN THIS UPDATE INVOLVES BALLS! WE WILL BE ROLLING OUR BALLS OUT IN THE NEXT FEW DAYS!

Here is our first of these three updates...

Who could that possibly be... it couldn't be... no is it?
IT IS

Brawl Sonic joins the Brawl, and PM! He may be the most edgy hedgehog design this side of Shadow the Hedgehog but he is the default model in Brawl and PM. I know many competitive players would rather not play with alt models like S3 Sonic, so here he is, in all his glory!

Two more updates coming soon!

Jay_Blu14

Smash Cadet
Happy new year folks. I just wanted to mention that the SC3 Brawl Sonic is wonderful. However, the shadow and silver alternates ball forms are kinda glitchy. There are bands of little white triangles around the middle of each form.

ProjectBrawl7

Smash Ace

ATTENTION DUELISTS... errr SMASHERS

WE ARE ROLLING OUT A NEW UPDATE! THIS WILL INVOLVE THREE CHARACTERS THAT WE HAVE WORKED VERY HARD ON! THE THEME OF THIS UPDATE IS BALLS, EVERYONE IN THIS UPDATE INVOLVES BALLS! WE WILL BE ROLLING OUR BALLS OUT IN THE NEXT FEW DAYS!

Here is our first of these three updates...

Who could that possibly be... it couldn't be... no is it?

IT IS

Brawl Sonic joins the Brawl, and PM! He may be the most edgy hedgehog design this side of Shadow the Hedgehog but he is the default model in Brawl and PM. I know many competitive players would rather not play with alt models like S3 Sonic, so here he is, in all his glory!

Two more updates coming soon!
YOU HAVE RELEASED THE BEAUTY OF WHAT WE BOTH HAVE MADE.
NOW WE WORK ON ZERO SUIT SAMUS.
I love how you did the renders, they are amazing..
Also Jay Blu, i can fix the sphere issue, I think.

Last edited:
Top Bottom