• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Smash 3C Project - PM alts, recolors, and more!

Nanobuds

Smash Ace
It looks like it's from the PMDT. It's got the physics and everything.. Compared it to the original, only difference would be that the band is a separate model.
Its 100% not PMDT Headband

Happy 2016! Better things will come this year! Like *cough* Fire Emblem *cough* costumes *cough* and the Smash 3 Update!
Nice ****post mang

Last edited:

Layell

Smash Journeyman
Ok Silver/Shadow spheres should be good now.

EDIT: As well as one other minor problem ; )

Last edited:

Aghanim

Smash Apprentice
She has been requested countless times that we agreed that Samus needed some more smash 3C love, so finally after a long wait Fusion Suit Samus Smashes in!

She comes with a new Smash 3C styled appearance, new revamped textures, new specmaps and with new glossy shaders!

Just take a look at her!

Her Suit Recolors from Metroid Fusion are included as well!

She was planned to be released along with Brawl jigglypuff so I'm sorry if this was really late... but all I can say is enjoy the new releases :)

Last edited:

drogoth232

Smash Lord
Fusion Samus is the one case that I've seen that the render doesn't do the model justice. The render looks like the blue has been bleached out or something. Textures are great, and all. But maybe mess around with the lighting for the render a bit more?

ProjectBrawl7

Smash Ace
She has been requested countless times that we agreed that Samus needed some more smash 3C love, so finally after a long wait Fusion Suit Samus Smashes in!

She comes with a new Smash 3C styled appearance, new revamped textures, new specmaps and with new glossy shaders!

Just take a look at her!

She was planned to be released along with Brawl jigglypuff so I'm sorry if this was really late... but all I can say is enjoy the new releases :)
I KNEW IT! I KNEW IT. IT WAS SAMUS.

ElGoombaswag

Hououin Kyoma
NNID
cdoggfuentes

Just take a look at her!

That render.

SylveonGives

Smash Journeyman
Was thinking on making another Darkspine Sonic using the S3C Brawl Sonic but I don't know which bracelets to use. Should I use AlGeorgeRomo's model or the bracelets from my normal S3C Darkspine Sonic?

Cynapse

Smash Ace
Was thinking on making another Darkspine Sonic using the S3C Brawl Sonic but I don't know which bracelets to use. Should I use AlGeorgeRomo's model or the bracelets from my normal S3C Darkspine Sonic?
George's bracelets, yo. But please just get the feet right.

Cahalan

Smash Ace
If anyone is attempting to Smash 3-ify the new Waluigi by @Marioking64DS you are going to struggle with the .pac/.pcs's numbered 00 to 05. If you try to rimlight shader 0 or even transplant shader 0's properties to a new shader, the racket will stay visible for some reason (its supposed to only be shown when using F-Tilt's). If you can somehow fix it, tell me how. And for clarification this only happens on Waluigi's first six costumes; Walu-Rambo, Biker Waluigi, Strikers Waluigi, and "Brawl In The Family" Waluigi don't have this problem.

ElGoombaswag

Hououin Kyoma
NNID
cdoggfuentes
If anyone is attempting to Smash 3-ify the new Waluigi by @Marioking64DS you are going to struggle with the .pac/.pcs's numbered 00 to 05. If you try to rimlight shader 0 or even transplant shader 0's properties to a new shader, the racket will stay visible for some reason (its supposed to only be shown when using F-Tilt's). If you can somehow fix it, tell me how. And for clarification this only happens on Waluigi's first six costumes; Walu-Rambo, Biker Waluigi, Strikers Waluigi, and "Brawl In The Family" Waluigi don't have this problem.
I would wait for the Project M safe Waluigi to be released before Smash 3 ifying anything Waluigi related.

Cahalan

Smash Ace
I would wait for the Project M safe Waluigi to be released before Smash 3 ifying anything Waluigi related.
True, but more than likely the models for Waluigi would be the same across both releases... unless anything serious has to be fixed among them.

Juken

Smash Ace
Fusion Samus is the one case that I've seen that the render doesn't do the model justice. The render looks like the blue has been bleached out or something. Textures are great, and all. But maybe mess around with the lighting for the render a bit more?
The Brawl Sonic render seemed more odd to me. The lines on his head look strange.

ledgerewskie

Smash Journeyman
To tell the truth, it's not my favorite render. I will probably redo it eventually. In the mean time, here's a render I put together for Zero Suit Samus, using DarkStar's edit of SJS's ZSS. Now if only Layell Layell would texture it for me that would be great.

Layell

Smash Journeyman
go finish rendering ganondorf noob

we said we'd get it out 2016 and time is a wasting

Tailsmiles249

Smash Apprentice
To tell the truth, it's not my favorite render. I will probably redo it eventually. In the mean time, here's a render I put together for Zero Suit Samus, using DarkStar's edit of SJS's ZSS. Now if only Layell Layell would texture it for me that would be great.

Her head should be tilted down more and her eyes should be looking to her left, not up and left. Maybe bring the fill light strength down a tad to better define the main light, but other than that it looks brilliant.

Nezha the Scout

Eyyyyyy
Im having some issues with Galleom's Texture compression currently, so it seems bosses aren't capable of being full smash 3 with some jittery glitched results.

I have no idea of how to fix them, being I don't know if character models and boss models work the same way.

SylveonGives

Smash Journeyman
Oh no...The hacks I'm making with S3C Brawl Sonic aren't the ones crashing my game, It's S3C Brawl Sonic himself (for some unkown reason)

ledgerewskie

Smash Journeyman
Im having some issues with Galleom's Texture compression currently, so it seems bosses aren't capable of being full smash 3 with some jittery glitched results.

I have no idea of how to fix them, being I don't know if character models and boss models work the same way.
Is this after adding rimlighting and specs? What happens exactly?

Cynapse

Smash Ace
Playing with Metal in Special Mode:
-Gi Lucario crashes the game
-Brawl Marth has no metal
-Shadow and Silver Sonic have no metal
-Dry Giga Bowser has no metal
-BetaKnight lose his mantle and wings

Last edited:

Layell

Smash Journeyman
Sonic metal stuff has been fixed, I'll let aghanim handle the other since those seem a bit more special.

Top Bottom