• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Smash 3C Project - PM alts, recolors, and more!

ledgerewskie

Smash Journeyman

Jigglypuff rolls on in! The Smash 3 update will have a new model for Jigglypuff, so her Brawl model has been redone, along with many new hats, and a deliciously sexy new render - with curves like that, it's no wonder sleeping with her is so explosive. There is a bandana included, thanks to Malfioz, which must be placed over the green slot, but Brawl's green hat is now multi-slot, so it can be placed anywhere. Try placing it over the red team in doubles for meta mind games! The textures have also been pushed, and are 2-4 times as large as they were in vanilla, with some hats measuring 1024x1024 pixels. Wow, that sounds like a lot!

Cahalan

Smash Ace
Smash 3C x Brawl.png

I can finally post a jigglypuff without being an arse for once! :D

Happy New Years (U.S.A.) everyone!

Edit: Also I hope that once we're able to give 12 costume slots with working stocks to Jiggs, she will have two sets of team colors. Although maybe I should make "simpler" stocks for all the characters... hmmm... or maybe not, who knows.

Last edited:

Layell

Smash Journeyman
NOW WE WORK ON ZERO SUIT SAMUS.
No way am I touching ZSS until after S3 comes out.

I have enough on my plate as is.

I will look into the shadow/silver spheres, not sure why that happened, never saw that before.

Also I'd like to say, that if ever a certain PM costume for Jigglypuff came out, we would pounce on the opportunity to retexture it!

Last edited:

ProjectBrawl7

Smash Ace
No way am I touching ZSS until after S3 comes out.

I have enough on my plate as is.

I will look into the shadow/silver spheres, not sure why that happened, never saw that before.

Also I'd like to say, that if ever a certain PM costume for Jigglypuff that was intended to be release made its way out in an official format, we'd pounce at the opportunity to take an official look and bust it out in S3 style!
Then i'll work on sammy for now then.
So pretty much, Awakening Roy is gonna be Smash 3ified along with that ZSS?

ProjectBrawl7

Smash Ace
Or we use a suitable alternative (I hear drogoth has a mercenary alt for Roy in the works) until that costume is released.
oh.
Edit: OOOH OOH! Is the update the samus alts? Samus does have something to do with balls. Morph balls

Last edited:

Cynapse

Smash Ace
Review time, kiddies.
comparison.png
PM's hilarious eye highlight issue is still present, but that's not your fault.
How you managed to fix Super's shoes is beyond me, but I totes luh u bb. (render dat biddy) Now I just need to figure out how to rig it over Sonic myself. Never done that before, but yay learning.
As for the texture I was hoping for, it seems I will have to make it myself using your work as a base. (Generations-esque) Again, learning. All in all, good work gents.

As for this soul-sucking demon, get to it, Layell Layell ;)

Happy holidays hobos, and go see Space Balls: The Farce Sleeps.

ProjectBrawl7

Smash Ace
I'm pretty sure that Awakening Roy V1 (Kingdom Hearts edition) can be found somewhere.
oh no
please not that roy
sexual smile scares me
Anyways, does anybody like the shadow, espio and silver costumes from the official smash 3 sonic? If so, i can include them in the smash 3 pack.

Cahalan

Smash Ace
Well if Roy must have an alt. to fit in with the rest of the roster... why not Eliwood's Outfit while wielding the Durandal Sword?

Last edited:

Cahalan

Smash Ace
But there was a headband jiggs... D:
The one from Brawl Jiggs Smash 3C release is different from the PMDT's I think (it's so easy to port Ike's headband onto Jiggs on the newer Brawl Box versions it's not even funny. Hence why it's kind of pointless for any of the PMDT to release it when some one can easily recreate it themselves).

ProjectBrawl7

Smash Ace
The one from Brawl Jiggs Smash 3C release is different from the PMDT's I think (it's so easy to port Ike's headband onto Jiggs on the newer Brawl Box versions it's not even funny. Hence why it's kind of pointless for any of the PMDT to release it when some one can easily recreate it themselves).
It looks like it's from the PMDT. It's got the physics and everything.. Compared it to the original, only difference would be that the band is a separate model.

Cahalan

Smash Ace
It looks like it's from the PMDT. It's got the physics and everything.. Compared it to the original, only difference would be that the band is a separate model.
And that's what exactly differentiates it from the PMDT's version, making it "safe" for public distribution. The most likely reason why it's a separate model is that it's Ike's headband, similar to how Ness's backpack was used in a certain melee pichu outfit.

Top Bottom