• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Smash 3C Project - PM alts, recolors, and more!

Panudroid

Smash Journeyman
Cynapse, you remind me of that kid (sid I think?) in toy Story 1,who mixes and matches all the toys.

Cynapse

Smash Ace
Piece #2 WIP.png

Roadblocks indicated by the pink arrows. It's just a matter of recoloring the gloves and feet (I think), but the sector around the green bit is massively confusing. Ripping it's source piece won't be enough enough, so I might have to take some liberties.

MaybeGerg

Smash Apprentice
Honestly, the fact that that you doing the weird and wacky, while also doing some that people may like is a big deal. It saves people from requesting them, because someone's doing them. You aren't over-posting, but I would be concerned about you overworking yourself. Just be careful, kay?

And I'll be honest, your burst of activity is just inspiring, it makes me want to try to do something to help, even if it's something as minor as taking good looking screenshots, or writing descriptions. Hell, if I could, I would try seeing how S3'ifying stages would work, though I would probably not get far.

Cynapse

Smash Ace
Honestly, the fact that that you doing the weird and wacky, while also doing some that people may like is a big deal. It saves people from requesting them, because someone's doing them. You aren't over-posting, but I would be concerned about you overworking yourself. Just be careful, kay?

And I'll be honest, your burst of activity is just inspiring, it makes me want to try to do something to help, even if it's something as minor as taking good looking screenshots, or writing descriptions. Hell, if I could, I would try seeing how S3'ifying stages would work, though I would probably not get far.
ScreenCapture3.png

Crotch surgery is a doozie.

SylveonGives

Smash Journeyman
S̮̖̣͍̭̹I̫N͉̜̬ͅÇ̩E ̠̻͈̞̞W͏̭̪̦̻H̥͍̟̰̮ͅE̞̟͎̜̤̯̮͜N̠̳̕ ͜W̱̥ĘR̢͇̳̱̙̘̝̲Ę ̺̝̞̯ͅY͔̠͓̮͕̙ͅO̸͈U̢ ̯͕I͖̖̖̣͎͎̜Ṇ͇̻̫ͅ ͍C͉͔̯͜O͓̜̥̗͙͜N̟͍̪̖T̥͓͟R̬̝̝̭̬O̻͓͈̩̳̭͔͝L̕?̱͔̲̱̜̦́

P.S. Before I start the rest, should I use their overworld sprites or part of their battle sprite?

Last edited:

Panudroid

Smash Journeyman
S̮̖̣͍̭̹I̫N͉̜̬ͅÇ̩E ̠̻͈̞̞W͏̭̪̦̻H̥͍̟̰̮ͅE̞̟͎̜̤̯̮͜N̠̳̕ ͜W̱̥ĘR̢͇̳̱̙̘̝̲Ę ̺̝̞̯ͅY͔̠͓̮͕̙ͅO̸͈U̢ ̯͕I͖̖̖̣͎͎̜Ṇ͇̻̫ͅ ͍C͉͔̯͜O͓̜̥̗͙͜N̟͍̪̖T̥͓͟R̬̝̝̭̬O̻͓͈̩̳̭͔͝L̕?̱͔̲̱̜̦́

P.S. Before I start the rest, should I use their overworld sprites or part of their battle sprite?
I'd prefer battle sprite

Panudroid

Smash Journeyman
Whole sprite resized. But don't make it too small.

If your current layout forces you to make the battle sprite so small that you can't make out the details, then stick to the overworld sprites.

Edit: which sprite have you used in the model? I have only reached fourside in my playthrough☺

Last edited:

SylveonGives

Smash Journeyman
Not only does the sprite look weird but thanks to CMPR, it has an ugly unsaturated color around the sprite, guess I'll have to do overworld sprites
Edit: which sprite have you used in the model? I have only reached fourside in my playthrough☺
What exactly do you mean?

Panudroid

Smash Journeyman
As in which set of enemies use that overworld sprite which is on Ness' shirt
Also, no problem. As long as it looks good.

Last edited:

Layell

Smash Journeyman
I'd honestly feel a lot more hype for your stuff if you didn't post a small new addition every time I check the thread, it also makes people looking back through previous pages get a real headache.

In more fun my super special project with TEMSVL involved me destroying seams. I had finished nearly ever seam last night, but when I woke up I found out that photoshop corrupted the file. Luckily through the power of plugins and special programs I was able to recover everything but the hands and feet. Which were the two parts of the character that I barely even touched to begin with. I blame TEMSVL.

(yes I am confirming the character I am working on has hands and feet, save your guesses for later)

Last edited:

SylveonGives

Smash Journeyman
I'd honestly feel a lot more hype for your stuff if you didn't post a small new addition every time I check the thread, it also makes people looking back through previous pages get a real headache.

In more fun my super special project with @TEMSVL involved me destroying seams. I had finished nearly ever seam last night, but when I woke up I found out that photoshop corrupted the file. Luckily through the power of plugins and special programs I was able to recover everything but the hands and feet. Which were the two parts of the character that I barely even touched to begin with. I blame TEMSVL.

(yes I am confirming the character I am working on has hands and feet, save your guesses for later)
I'm sorry :( , I guess I should only post one time and wait for a while...

MountZion

Smash Rookie
How do i get Smash 3 working with Dolphin on Brawl?, Please i need help.

Last edited:
Top Bottom