• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Smash 3C Project - PM alts, recolors, and more!

Zarx1554

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Zarx1554
We use Dolphin with PM, and when we remove it, it works fine, but if we put the files in, Gecko says "No codes found" (we use a virtual sd)
That's weird, I use dolphin and it works just fine. Do you use othe mods along side it?

Layell

Smash Journeyman

THE FIRERY ARMOR

THE WATERY GARB

THE EARTHY BANANA BELT

COMBINE THESE WITH THE SMASH 3 RELEASE THAT IS STILL UP IN THE AIR AND YOU GET THREE NEW ALT COSTUMES!

Zarx1554

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Zarx1554
I'm working on Mario Maker Mario, he's essentially complete but I screwed up his rimlighting and am caught up with other things, so I don't know when I'll release him.

Cahalan

Smash Ace
When both Smash 3 and Smash 3C finishes... will the spiritual successors be Smash3D?
Someone's been playing Undertale Lately! :)

Oh and wouldn't it be Smash 3D: Electric Boogaloo? Smash 3D(s) has kind of been taken already... :p

Last edited:

Nezha the Scout

Eyyyyyy
Someone's been playing Undertale Lately! :)
Yes, finished it 5 times already looking for differences, and bought some sick Undertale bottle openers.

Oh and wouldn't it be Smash 3D: Electric Boogaloo? Smash 3D(s) has kind of been taken already... :p
I have some suggestions:
Smash 3E (Electric Boogaloo!)
Smash 3F (Feeling It Boogaloo!)
Smash 3G (Gorgeous Boogaloo!)
Smash 3H (Hyper Boogaloo!)
Smash 3I (Incredible Boogaloo!)
Smash 3J (Jumbo Boogaloo!)
Smash 3K (Kamahameha Boogaloo!)
Smash 3M (Mega Boogaloo!)
Smash 3N (Numerical Boogaloo!)
Smash 3O (OMG Boogaloo!)
Smash 3P (Papyrus Boogaloo!)
Smash 3Q (Quantum Boogaloo!)
Smash 3R (Radical Boogaloo!)
Smash 3S (Super Boogaloo!)
Smash 3T (Tubular Boogaloo!)
Smash 3U (Universal Boogaloo!)
Smash 3V (Volcanic Boogaloo!)
Smash 3W (Waa Boogaloo!)
Smash 3X (X)
Smash 3Z (Zuper Boogaloo!)

kazan

Smash Apprentice
you know what i find more annoying than requesting?
requesting indirectly.

Nefnoj

Smash Lord
I was actually planning on using his model to learn how to rimlight, I'm glad someone beat me to it, hahaha!
you know what i find more annoying than requesting?
requesting indirectly.
From what I've experienced, it's the only good way to request something, unless someone's requesting requests. The more you beat-around-the-bush and less direct someone is, the less rude and demanding one sounds. More opportunity to not accept, rather than to blatantly refuse.
Thanks! I'll do my best on the newer one
Your texture work on it is just beautiful, this only makes me all the more excited on the newer version! Are you going to keep the primary colours akin to your older version?

kazan

Smash Apprentice
From what I've experienced, it's the only good way to request something, unless someone's requesting requests. The more you beat-around-the-bush and less direct someone is, the less rude and demanding one sounds. More opportunity to not accept, rather than to blatantly refuse.
Still, this isn't a place to request mods
An important note about requests: Please refrain from making any requests in this thread for a character you want to see retextured. We do not need a thread where every other post is a request, which has occurred in the past. Instead, why not try it out yourself? The main focus for many members right now is to finish the Project M alts, and they are working at their own individual paces to do so.

Cahalan

Smash Ace
Still, this isn't a place to request mods
Two things:

1) That Profile Icon Tho. :)
2) IMO, if anyone really wants to request a specific skin/costume to be "Smash 3-ifed" but don't have the time or patience to learn the craft, at least rimlight the model(s) itself and upload it to where we can look at it. Ridley, for example, has been rimlit already (check my rimlight pack), but hasn't been given the Texture Boost by the Team; however you can used the Melee Styled Textures for Ridley by AlGeorgeRomero in the mean time.... Heck if you get bored waiting, attempt it yourself if you want to (Like the OP says). :p

Last edited:

kazan

Smash Apprentice
Two things:

1) That Profile Icon Tho. :)
2) IMO, if anyone really wants to request a specific skin/costume to be "Smash 3-ifed" but don't have the time or patience to learn the craft, at least rimlight the model(s) itself and upload it to where we can look at it. Ridley, for example, has been rimlit already (check my rimlight pack), but hasn't been given the Texture Boost by the Team; however you can used the Melee Styled Textures for Ridley by AlGeorgeRomero in the mean time.... Heck if you get bored waiting, attempt it yourself if you want to (Like the OP says). :p
1) Thanks B)
2) I understand what you're saying, and I agree in a sense. The only problem is, if someone were to "request" a mod, they should at least be involved with the process of "Smash 3-ifying" it in some way. Instead some decide to simply post a link and say, "Would be cool for someone to Smash 3-ify this mod!" without helping in any manner.

Anyways, I'm not trying to sound rude, as I support the community working together to create amazing projects. Especially sorry to PseudoTypical PseudoTypical if I offended you in any way. ;)

Top Bottom