• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Smash 3C Project - PM alts, recolors, and more!

Layell

Smash Journeyman

ElGoombaswag

Hououin Kyoma
NNID
cdoggfuentes
All right, kids, don't derail the topic now with this cricket business.
God wouldn't want his creations to fight. Anyways, I want to see Smash 3C dio link.
normally, I wouldn't show anything this early, but this is too funny. how has no one done this yet...
Bwahahahahahaha!!!!!! XD This is perfect.

the101

Smash Journeyman
Outside Bandai Namco Studios with Binoculars...
3DS FC
4854-7073-5738
wasteful posts are annoying and distracting, we will add content when we very well want to

Meele Fox: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=207579
-Added new default with 64 3DS design and Melee recolours

Melee Falco: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=207312
-Made brown jumpsuit more orange
-Made default with a white jacket, yellow is now an alt

(I should probably update the Falco banner later but I have spent enough time on this at it is @_@)
Is that the alt. I had made?

TopazPhoenix

Smash Apprentice
I made a thing.

Because I was bored.

Also, I don't know/have the right fonts, so I cut and paste/used my own.

Last edited:

TopazPhoenix

Smash Apprentice
Sorry, I just used Photoshop to adjust colors and add some stuff. I haven't done rendering before, but I presume that you pose the model in brawlbox and add lighting/shading in Photoshop, or do something similar in Blender? If you have any suggestions or know of some tutorials, I could look into it.

the101

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
4854-7073-5738
Sorry, I just used Photoshop to adjust colors and add some stuff. I haven't done rendering before, but I presume that you pose the model in brawlbox and add lighting/shading in Photoshop, or do something similar in Blender? If you have any suggestions or know of some tutorials, I could look into it.
Some people use BrawlBox, but the best way to make renders in through Blender. It's similar to 3DS Max, but it is free and generally not as good... However, it is ideal for making renders, even if you have both 3DS Max and Blender at your disposal.

ProjectBrawl7

Smash Ace
I was on mobile sorry. But the bottom part of the banner needs to be removed because i got reported for the banner being big.

ProjectBrawl7

Smash Ace
I tried on GIMP and i did cut it but it wouldnt work, i even tried cropping and i still failed.

ledgerewskie

Smash Journeyman
I tried on GIMP and i did cut it but it wouldnt work, i even tried cropping and i still failed.
From what you have posted in the past, it doesn't seem like you know how to use layers and project files, and if you're having a hard time with simple things like cropping and resizing, you really should start looking at beginner's tutorials. I appreciate your enthusiasm to contribute, and we all have to start somewhere, but you need to get more familiar with the basics. Doing things the wrong way often results in subpar work and really just makes it more difficult (I would know, because I'm not very good myself, and I have some bad habits I wish I didn't have).

Arkhamael

Smash Apprentice
Yo!

After 3 or 4 months, I FINALLY got my laptop back! I wanted to make a few alternate colors for some characters and their mods and I had a question.

I may have accidentally missed it and I apologize for that, but what's the current status on the 3C Dry Bowser?

ProjectBrawl7

Smash Ace
I SWEAR, IF NOBODY DOES A SMASH 3 JET SET SONIC WITH THE SMASH 3 MODEL, I WILL STEAL SNAKES TORTILLAS

the101

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
4854-7073-5738
I agree with him. I posted a video of a jet set sonic model from sonic generations a little while back. I believe that's what the smash 3 model was based off of.
I SWEAR, IF NOBODY DOES A SMASH 3 JET SET SONIC WITH THE SMASH 3 MODEL, I WILL STEAL SNAKES TORTILLAS
The Smash 3 Team's Sonic model comes from Nanobuds, who imported it directly from Sonic Generations. While this is the case, that doesn't mean it is easy to apply the Jet Set Radio clothing. This process is complicated, and while I'm not going to confirm or deny anything, I will say that it is not easy, particularly with Jet Set Sonic.

Last edited:

ProjectBrawl7

Smash Ace
Ok, thank you but still, if jet set sonic is complete, my life is complete. Plus, you better dont misexpand or wrong the dong.

Layell

Smash Journeyman
PB7 this posting habit you have is annoying, we enjoy some commentary but please we don't need hourly updates on your opinions or whatever that last post. People will get to what they want in their own time.

On things I actually wanted to post it appears I did not properly update S3C Melee Falco with the grey jacket so that is up on the vault, and instead of Fusion Suit Samus I pulled a ton of work on Brawl/Classic Marth. He's looking quite fine so far and will be a worthy spot for Sigurd/Cbliss slots.

Emélie De Rochèfort

Smash Rookie
Hey Guys,Lili here. I wanted to give you a little idea for you. I know this is not a request thread,but since you did Chrom (Which I tested on my own and looks absolutely gorgeous,Good job Smash 3C Project!) Why not making a Lucina skin for Marth? I remember someone saying here that Chrom will be ported to Ike,So why not giving Marth a Lucina model?She plays exactly like Marth in Smash 4,with the only difference that she does not have tipping damage like Marth does. Plus,If you want to make her have her own moveset or PSA,there is one in Brawl Vault that everyone talks about. You may include that,It's not against the rules to use someone else's work unless you do not give credit to the owners. I'll restate : Do NOT take my word seriously,I'm just giving you ideas.

Emélie De Rochèfort

Smash Rookie
i was actually working on lucina awhile back :p
ill be working on her again once the new model is released! (should be soon ^ o ^)
Excellent. This gives me a big sence of excitement and I cannot wait until I get to to play as Lucina. It is simply astonishing that we get to play as characters other than Marth,Ike and Roy. But an another question is that who will release the new model? (Edit: I will assume I didn't think before posting this comment resulting to me asking obvious questions,excuse me!)

Last edited:

the101

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
4854-7073-5738
I've been working on some pretty neat things lately that should be released soon. I hope you'll enjoy them.
How many references do you see? Also, err... this is not the final render we'll be using.

EDIT:
Of course there had to be a purple alt. too.

Last edited:

ProjectBrawl7

Smash Ace
I've been working on some pretty neat things lately that should be released soon. I hope you'll enjoy them.
How many references do you see? Also, err... this is not the final render we'll be using.
Refrences i i see are wolf, project mango (i guess), SNES and others i dont know

Last edited:

Juken

Smash Ace

NinfanNanz

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
4425-2858-3538
i was actually working on lucina awhile back :p
ill be working on her again once the new model is released! (should be soon ^ o ^)
O^O is someone working on the one from Smash 3DS/ Wii U?

Mach5Mike

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Mach5Mike
I'm pretty sure the second to last one to the right is a reference to Fox's rather odd color scheme from his official Smash 64 artwork:

The red one to its left is a reference to Peppy, and the one to the right is Slippy?

Last edited:

the101

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
4854-7073-5738
Last edited:
Top Bottom