• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Smash 3 Project - All Characters Released

Should we release our source PSDs?

• Yes

Votes: 21 91.3%
  • No

Votes: 2 8.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

silver856

Smash Rookie
Incoming! Just a preview to add to the excitement.

Who's that Pokémon! (please excuse the badly edited red border
)

SOJ

Smash Journeyman
This whole project looks really cool. I can't wait to get my hands on Falcon or Luigi. Keep up the good work guys!

Kati

Smash Lord
Why is this in the P:M boards? Wouldn't this fit the brawl customized content board more seeing as P:M doesn't even have every character?

Taiko

Smash Ace
Why is this in the P:M boards? Wouldn't this fit the brawl customized content board more seeing as P:M doesn't even have every character?
It won't stay like that forever! I hadn't thought about it too much, but I decided to host it here because Shun's thread was here too. It's not entirely unfitting though, since we've got Project M support in the pack.

Taiko

Smash Ace
And he's finally here. This is Luigi's year, after all!

And with this release comes two DLC costumes, designed by SJS straight from his contribution to the Legendary cBliss Recolor Project. If you haven't already, check out their cool designs!

Piks

Smash Journeyman
I usually don't like things that get rid of Brawl's detailed graphics, but these look pretty cool. Reminds me of New Super Mario Bros or something. It's very clean.

Gunla

It's my bit, you see.
Administrator
BRoomer
Writing Team
Oh. Baby. Finally. Waiting for WeeGee. Wait was worth it.

Taiko

Smash Ace
I usually don't like things that get rid of Brawl's detailed graphics, but these look pretty cool. Reminds me of New Super Mario Bros or something. It's very clean.
Thanks! I personally can't wait for 3.0 to come so I can make a Smash 3 version of Outset Link.
Oh. Baby. Finally. Waiting for WeeGee. Wait was worth it.
I hope so! He was a long time in the making, but we finally picked him up and finished him.
I'm surprised the Luigi DLC had nothing to do with the recolors from Luigi's Mansion 2.
We didn't really go with it since they were all green+another color. Hopefully the color choices we picked were just as good!
Wait. Did somebody say Weegee?:b:
The chance to say Weegee couldn't be passed up. Weegee!
Marth was announced. So I guess that will be added to the smash 3 project soon
You guys probably won't believe us, but we were planning an FE12 Marth for Smash 3. Then Smash 4 happened...

Anyway, as some progress, here's some Ness:
[collapse=Okay!]
[/collapse]

Nguz95

Smash Lord
Now I want to se what you guys have planned for Lucas. Ness looks amazing, so I bet that Lucas will look incredible too.

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
I'm interested to see what do guys do with Snake, the most realistic character in Brawl.

Looking forward to Roy too, when 3.0 comes out.

Rᴏb

still here, just to suffer
Do you guys plan on doing the new alt costumes too? It seems like you have enough on your plate already! I really appreciate the work though and I look forward to playing 3.0 with PM-worthy textures.

uCooL

Smash Ace
NNID
SuperMurio
Hey shun, not sure if you're aware but the full pack only includes a sonic fit.pac and fitmotionect.pac. No actual textures or anything

Shun_one

Smash Ace
NNID
not_shun_one
Hey shun, not sure if you're aware but the full pack only includes a sonic fit.pac and fitmotionect.pac. No actual textures or anything
If you're referring to the Project M pack, that's intentional. Install the main pack first.

This also tells me you did not read the instructions, so shame on you!

Taiko

Smash Ace
Apologies for not updating this much recently, we've all been pretty busy with school and various things. The semester is coming to a close though, so hopefully we'll be able to work some more on these.

Now I want to se what you guys have planned for Lucas. Ness looks amazing, so I bet that Lucas will look incredible too.
Lucas will most likely look quite similar, you can probably imagine what he looks like by looking at Ness!
I'm interested to see what do guys do with Snake, the most realistic character in Brawl.

Looking forward to Roy too, when 3.0 comes out.
We've got an idea how to handle Snake, don't worry! We'll see how it is when we actually get to doing him, though.
Do you guys plan on doing the new alt costumes too? It seems like you have enough on your plate already! I really appreciate the work though and I look forward to playing 3.0 with PM-worthy textures.
We do! Progress may be slow on them though, as we don't really know if we can reuse certain parts of the textures. You can expect a Smash 3 Outset Link 100% though!
Can't wait to see what you guys will do with Smash 3 Game&Watch :troll:
We'll uh...yeah! Well, you can see where this is going.
Yo that Ness is filthy. Loving that little boy's fair skin complexion.
Thanks, it was pretty hard nailing the skin tone...

SOJ

Smash Journeyman
Should have went with Melee Ganon imo, but that looks sexy too.

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
That was a nice preview. His face looks a bit odd though... maybe it's just me.

EdgeTheLucas

Smash Lord
I think that it's how small his facial features are. Also his skin should lean more toward a greenish or brownish color.

EdgeTheLucas

Smash Lord
It also vaguely looks like he's pouting, to me at least. His face should also look more threatening and rugged to give off a tough look.

Taiko

Smash Ace
About Pikachu, are the slots going to be filled with just recolors, just hats, both, or the option of the former three?
We haven't quite decided yet, so it could be a while before you see him released. I'm thinking hats would make more sense, but we'll see.

Top Bottom