• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Smash 3 Project - All Characters Released

Should we release our source PSDs?

• Yes

Votes: 21 91.3%
  • No

Votes: 2 8.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

210stuna

Smash Lord
Is that the glorious 4th being revived into an ultimate being form unlike anything else like we have ever seen?

My goodness it's incredible!

210stuna

Smash Lord
I like the black "DLC" you guys make for characters going for the "evil/satanic" look, the dark look you guys portray looks so much better over all.

ImpossiblyRood

Smash Apprentice
This is glorious. Like actually. No better word for it.

Admittedly, I don't really like the way Ganon looks, but that is no fault of yours since Twilight Princess's Ganondorf design doesn't really lend itself to a lighter color scheme. Though I absolutely love his new default colors. If his colors were a woman, I would marry them.

Samusu-no-Densetsu

Smash Rookie
This is glorious. Like actually. No better word for it.

Admittedly, I don't really like the way Ganon looks, but that is no fault of yours since Twilight Princess's Ganondorf design doesn't really lend itself to a lighter color scheme. Though I absolutely love his new default colors. If his colors were a woman, I would marry them.
I love the way Ganon looks, however I would I say the same about Sheik

Prince Longstrok

Taker of lives, defiler of daughters.
I will blow my load when they show off the ganondorf white cbliss outfit c:

I want a good white ganon, but alas... :/

9bit

BRoomer
BRoomer
Does the download come with the "Additional" or DLC textures? Or do we add them ourselves.

9bit

BRoomer
BRoomer
Cool. Adding them now.

I can never remember where the tiny images go, the ones that go next to your percentage and stocks in a match....

Wait OK I think I found it. Now I just gotta find a thread that lists which InfFace goes to whom

Edit: nevermind, I'll just stop being a dumb guy and start using the Brawl Costume Manager instead of BrawlBox for minor stuff like this >_>

Last edited:

Yumekuie

Smash Rookie
NNID
Yumekuie
Loving the Metaknight, looks really smooth.
I wonder if Pit will be changed to fit the Uprising look..

KingDozie

Smash Journeyman
Can you guys make a original smash 3 marth costume instead of the one you have but everything else is really good.

Rage83

Smash Ace
If you apply the Smash 3 textures to default Marth it looks pretty good... aside from the shoulder armor, belt,(errors) and (in my opinion) overdose of Smash 4 Marth.

D

Deleted member

Oh wow! These textures are impressive!
I might use them eventually when everything is complete and when I figure out how to import texture models.

Taiko

Smash Ace
Can you guys make a original smash 3 marth costume instead of the one you have but everything else is really good.
If you apply the Smash 3 textures to default Marth it looks pretty good... aside from the shoulder armor, belt,(errors) and (in my opinion) overdose of Smash 4 Marth.
We don't plan to make the Classic Marth at the moment, and the reason we went with the Smash 4 design was because we were already working on Marth's FE12 design even before Smash 4 Marth was announced. Then he was revealed, so we thought he'd be the perfect reference.
Oh wow! These textures are impressive!
I might use them eventually when everything is complete and when I figure out how to import texture models.
We've set it up so that it should be easy to install it, it's just drag and drop.

MrGameCrazy

Smash Cadet
I'm having a problem getting the alternate black and blue costume pictures for Mario to work properly. They work when I'm in battle and results screen, but not not in the character selection area.

Ice Mario:

Character Selection:
Mario of the Stars:

Character Selection:

I don't know what I didn't replace. Could you help me out with this?

Last edited:

Xenozoa425

Smash Ace
NNID
tehross425
3DS FC
3754-7153-5146
You need to open up sc_selcharacter in common5.pac and use the two CSPs from the Ice and Flying Mario downloads.

I forget the name of the sub-folder in sc_selcharacter that has all the CSPs for all the characters, but there should be another blue entry that opens up, and Mario will be the first one. Just replace the blue and brown outfits, respectively.

Also... put those images in spoilers please, or try and limit it to just one or two next time.

Last edited:

MrGameCrazy

Smash Cadet
You need to open up sc_selcharacter in common5.pac and use the two CSPs from the Ice and Flying Mario downloads.

I forget the name of the sub-folder in sc_selcharacter that has all the CSPs for all the characters, but there should be another blue entry that opens up, and Mario will be the first one. Just replace the blue and brown outfits, respectively.
Thank you. I'll do that very soon.

Also... put those images in spoilers please, or try and limit it to just one or two next time.
Sorry about that. I'll just leave the character selection ones up and remove the rest. Anyway, how do I put the images in spoilers? I'm still kind of new to Smashboards.

Edit: Never mind. I figured it out.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I have a quick question, will Wario get two textures; one for his plumber outfit and one his WarioWare outfit?

Nezha the Scout

Eyyyyyy
Yup... I shared a preview of both Warios not so long ago.

Sup guys, its been a while since I've shown some progress with Wario:
I acidentally deleted the screen. I'll share updates eventually once they are ready to be shown.

Last edited:

Gunla

It's my bit, you see.
Administrator
BRoomer
Writing Team
What is a "4th strike" if i may ask D:
It's an old HUD Shun made back when he was doing his Brawl recolors, before the vibrant project. It was a recreation of the 4 HUD from E3.

Taiko

Smash Ace
Everyone's favourite blue bird is here for Smash 3! The main designer for this was Shun, while the render was done by Galaga again, enjoy!

Last edited:

Alex Night

Smash Ace
NNID
obiwan_jacoby
3DS FC
2234-7921-2718
Everyone's favourite blue bird is here for Smash 3! This render was done by Galaga again, enjoy!

As much as I don't like Falco, he looks pretty damn sweet with those changes. Seriously, he looks better than the Melee Falco alt costume for Project M. He just looks goofy in comparison to the Melee Fox alt costume.

Top Bottom