• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Sidekicks Chance

Muhti

Turkish Smasher
Prologue

Everyday, I'm considered number 2

Barely mentioned in Mario games nor in Super Smash Brothers games.

I'm preferred to as a joke.

A puppeteer, was something Dimentio told me before he long died out.

I'm the sidekick, the joke, puppeteer, the shadow, number 2, and other hurtful names, but most importantly, the names Luigi.

Ahem, enough of my hurtful past, onto the story. Now after Subspace ended, everything calmed down and there was barely any dilemma. We all presumed our normal jobs. Eh, nothing new here. But when the day came, I decided to take the risks and do it. Now this, this is where the real story begins.......

Chapter 1

"Hey-a Mario! I-a got the mail!", I shouted cheerfully and walked back into the little cabin my brother and I called home. Now sadly, my brother is mute, but the strange part is, he makes sounds when doing an activity, a progress to resume talking once more the doctors always choired to me. So as Mario read the mail I stared at him, wondering what it was saying. He finally finished reading and handed the paper over. On it said:

[COLLAPSE="The Letter"]

Dear Mario Brothers, (the "brothers" seemed it was quickly added in, which of course I sighed at)

We would like to inform you that the forces of Ganondorf, Bowser, and King Dedede have arisen from the ashes and joined forces such as:

-Kefka
-King Boo
-Marx
-Ridley
-Gary Oak

We would like to advice Mario or Luigi (which was also scrawled in) to please defeat their purposes of evil once more. Now obviously it seems Master Hand nor Crazy Hand have no way of leading the group, due to the fact they're in jail. And yes, there is Anti-Nintendo Logic inside the cells, so please don't be alarmed. So please, help us with our task. They're located at Bowsers Castle. Please help us with our task in protecting our country, Nintendo.

Thank you,
Fox McCloud
[/COLLAPSE]

As I finished the letter I slowly looked up to Mario pointing to himself. I sighed as he started to change his face into a sorrowed face. I finally think he feels my empathy and then he smiled. He pointed to the door and gave me the paper. I looked at him with shock and started backing up, turned around, and ran outside, to begin my adventure.

(Sorry if this was a bit short, it's the beggining and hopefully the chapters will be longer and maybe more detailed. Enjoy!)

Youngster Joey

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
4871-5018-1679
you're really writing a story about luigi? wow i wish you luck man :) haha i love how you even explained why mario doesnt talk XD

Muhti

Turkish Smasher
Woah I almost forgt about this.

Next chapter will either be posted today or tommorow.

Yonder

Smashboard's 1st Sole Survivor
NNID
Skullicide
3DS FC
4055-4053-1813
Great subject matter! (Maybe cause I'm bias, heh). I was kind of confused at one part though.

Why is Gary Oak listed as a villain?

I don't know...he doesn't strike me as a villain per say as opposed to more of a cocky punk. He doesn't really have evil intentions. I think Giovanni would be much more suitable. Less it doesn't even matter at all in the story and it's simply just a stated name. Looking forward to more!

And Mario as a silent character in this story sounds fun.

Top Bottom