• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Show Off Thread

The H Kid

Original
I can put my body to sleep without GOING to sleep. Sleep paralysis induction ftw. xD
I can do that too! Its like sleeping without the stress of actually going sleep.

But yeah... I've been with two girls at once (!!!) AND I've fell into a pit of snow

.CMW.

Smash Apprentice
I have an uncanny ability (and sometimes habit) to impersonate nearly any voice or sound I hear and/or know of.
Same here, I still think I am not the same after seeing The Dark Knight. I often find myself walking/talking/acting like the Joker. :embarrass

.CMW.

Oh lol, check my sig...

Overload

Smash Lord
The last three years of school I got straight 100s every term for portuguese. It isn't going to happen this year though but will still be mid to high 90s

ZeroFox

Smash Lord
Oh, um.

I've beaten the Windows 98 version of solitaire in under a 1 minute. Actually, I thinik it was around 51 seconds or something like that. Last time I checked, the world record was like 29 seconds.

Not really anything to be bragging about though. I also I have high scores in other games that are close to WRs (At least accoridng to the last time I checked the records).

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
I have 15/20 vision :).

Will post more later >_>.

Top Bottom