• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The [Shocking] Official R.O.B. Video Critique Thread

Gike

Smash Cadet
@Mister Eric: Didn't really expect anyone to critique that video after like 2 months, thank you very much! : )

Next bit of info, glidetoss up. Never at him unless for some crazy reason you know it's safe. Down is somewhat okay, especially when you're in like dtilt and jab range. Glidetossing downwards and hitting him with the top can lead to an upsmash and he's less likely to reflect it if you're that close. If you glidetoss up, you can travel further more consistently, keep a hazard in the air, keep the gyro alive longer, and bait reflector while avoiding being reflected.
Yeah i was glide tossing really stupid :/ won't happen again

But naw, overall nice ROB.
Thanks!

I feel like i am really bad at dealing with shieldpressure. I am responding too often with out of shield moves, mostly aireals even if the enemy is spacing correctly.. i am slowly working on fixing that habit though. Also i am sitting in the shield too long.

I would love to get critiqued again so maybe i will post some new videos soon!

Mister Eric

Twitch.tv/MisterbeepEric Twitter: @MisterbeepEric
NNID
MisterEric
3DS FC
1075-1236-8207
Not a problem. I'm sorry I didn't do it sooner. I'm stepping up my game tho when it comes to helping the community out. Especially the robros

Top Bottom