• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Search Engine Topic

Evil Eye

Selling the Lie
BRoomer
Why don't you go ahead and stop being so hostile?

You said you have a school project and have to do it on a charity

Someone posted a link that has relevant info on EVERY CHARITY EVER. Meaning no matter what charity interests you, you can find it there the easiest.

What else do you want from them? Want them to write it for you?

This is a topic about getting help in your searches, not handing off all your responsibilities because you're lazy. Someone found you a helpful website. Mature up, thank CK, and get to work.

Mr.Bazerkus

Smash Journeyman
Sorry if I not supposed to do this but here goes
This question is supposed to be very hard in the time my teacher has been teaching which is about 6 years only 2 kids have been able to answer it. When he went over it he basically said #2 is a hard question a very hard question. I've looked everywhere for the answer and I think it has to do with the Oregon Purchase. I'm not sure but that would be my strongest guess right now. Its not in the book because the question says to use other sources. If by any chance anyone knows the answer that would be help.

#2 What was the Geographic features that made the establishment of the Canadian Border just west of the Great Lakes so important to the United States?

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
I've searched all over and failed, anyone able to find a picture of Luigi in the new Penguin Suit?

DtJ Jungle

Check out my character in #GranblueFantasy
BRoomer
wow i haven't seen this in a hot second.

i can only find mario in it :/

Overload

Smash Lord
I can't seem to find one either. They probably haven't even made one.

thegreatkazoo

Smash Master
I've searched all over and failed, anyone able to find a picture of Luigi in the new Penguin Suit?
Talk about an intergalactic bump!:laugh:

Mic, is this a possible reference to SMG2 by chance? I could have sworn I saw something like that in a pic on IGN, but my eyes could be playing tricks on me...

Top Bottom