• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Scottish Smash Thread

C.R.Z

Smash Lord
hey scots im actually coming to glasgow 2morw and should be free to brawl anyone on wednesday or thursday.
(i think) im the best fox in the uk so who ever wants some games i guess just message me and we ll arange somthing (just started up on melee so i dont mind playing that aswell)
cheers

VodkaHaze

Smash Journeyman
NNID
VodkaHaze58
hey scots im actually coming to glasgow 2morw and should be free to brawl anyone on wednesday or thursday.
(i think) im the best fox in the uk so who ever wants some games i guess just message me and we ll arange somthing (just started up on melee so i dont mind playing that aswell)
cheers
Think that's Professor Pro who's the best Fox in the UK.

Hyesz

Smash Journeyman
Alright guys? Is anything actually happening event wise in Scotland? (rofl)

Oh and Vodkahaze, sorry for sounding like a stalker just the prospect of an offline game was too much :/ I'm still keen for a few though. Could be lulzy.

I know a few guys and gals from Westhill, I don't think posting names on the Internet is clever but do you know a guy nicknamed Tigger? He's like the main person I know from there.

Lastly, just thought I'd say I'm planning a Smashfest at my place.

InvisibleMuffin

Smash Cadet
thats melee i was talking about brawl...
nvm i just read a few pages and relize there are no brawlers in scotland lool besides i go home 2morw
Lol, just read this.
I live in Glasgow, probably would have been up for a few. I've only played people offline like once or twice though so I suck but I need & kinda want exp.

Except that I was busy on wednesday (halloween in octo) and thursday (aikido) so probably not.

@Hyesz:
1. How do you pronounce that?
2. Where are you at?

C.R.Z

Smash Lord
no worries im coming back in the summer so ill teach you everything i know :p

btw congrates on your clubs, they were awsome

but the Hive is Still the ****ingg Hive loooooool

VodkaHaze

Smash Journeyman
NNID
VodkaHaze58
Oh and Vodkahaze, sorry for sounding like a stalker just the prospect of an offline game was too much :/ I'm still keen for a few though. Could be lulzy.

I know a few guys and gals from Westhill, I don't think posting names on the Internet is clever but do you know a guy nicknamed Tigger? He's like the main person I know from there.

Lastly, just thought I'd say I'm planning a Smashfest at my place.
You sound fine. I am looking forward to an offline match as well since my bro quit Smash. Also, Tigger? You know Tigger?! The Tigger!?! I don't have a clue who he is. Hahahahahahaha. Yeah, look forward to playing a competitive match thats offline.

VodkaHaze

Smash Journeyman
NNID
VodkaHaze58
Yeah, but I don't use it. I use Skype instead cuz a lot of folk on Youtube use it, so you can contact me there.

ac_anon

Smash Ace
paul, hit me up when your free via pm and we'll organise something with alan, ed and ryan etc.
it'll probably be at my flat.
ALAN?, ALAN?, its Allan son ;)

I'v played all new people in edinburgh now I think, shown them the horrors of Samus (and how horrible I am at races)

EDIT: I should point out to Kieren that I believe paul is still having internet trouble, you might have problems getting a hold of him.

Cpt.Zeppo

Smash Lord
Hey kieran. Hmm, been a while since I've played smash. And edinburgers is pretty sound. Maybe we should all meet up for Yule log?

I dunno lol I can't play smash for much longer than half an hour these days. How's uni kieran keyring?

FoulPlay

Smash Lord
Hey kieran. Hmm, been a while since I've played smash. And edinburgers is pretty sound. Maybe we should all meet up for Yule log?

I dunno lol I can't play smash for much longer than half an hour these days. How's uni kieran keyring?
it's pish tbh, theres banter in the lecturing though.
working too much or something? or just the fact you can't play the game for more than 30 mins without having to stop? haha. I've tried to play a few times against some of my mates from my course, but eh, its either lost it's magic, or they just don't have the right banter for it.

Edinburgers alright for setting something up, though it probably would end up not being a smash fest at all.

when you get time off work or w/e post it here.
i'm working part time aswell so it's ****ing crampt with times aswell, so when i know when your off i'll try and work something out - presuming everyone else will do the same.

ac_anon

Smash Ace
it's pish tbh, theres banter in the lecturing though.
working too much or something? or just the fact you can't play the game for more than 30 mins without having to stop? haha. I've tried to play a few times against some of my mates from my course, but eh, its either lost it's magic, or they just don't have the right banter for it.

Edinburgers alright for setting something up, though it probably would end up not being a smash fest at all.

when you get time off work or w/e post it here.
i'm working part time aswell so it's ****ing crampt with times aswell, so when i know when your off i'll try and work something out - presuming everyone else will do the same.
banters, im free a lot of the time, (expect now i have 2 essay due in like 14 hours, i should really be doing them) did you change your msn or somerthing or are you just never online anymore.

or did you block me :urg:

@ Joe, id still like to go but I still dont have my student loan money through and i think i have an exam after that weekend, il still try to come if the money comes through in time though.

FoulPlay

Smash Lord
banters, im free a lot of the time, (expect now i have 2 essay due in like 14 hours, i should really be doing them) did you change your msn or somerthing or are you just never online anymore.

or did you block me :urg:

@ Joe, id still like to go but I still dont have my student loan money through and i think i have an exam after that weekend, il still try to come if the money comes through in time though.
kieran_monaghan@msn.com - had to make my name assosiated with my e-mail for cv's etc.

not sure about ph2, it's a bit away still
would be nice though, but eh, wishful thinking.

add me on msn allan.

might try set something up within the next two weeks, not sure yet though, might be going through to stirling to see some family within the next week or two, will let yous know later on though.

Hyesz

Smash Journeyman
HEY GUYS WHEN CAN I BE BEST BOWSER IN SCOTLAND?

Nah, I dunno about that. Long time no speak though lads. How come this thread is so dead?

We need more banter!

TunaCasserole

Smash Journeyman
Hey guys,

It's actually a huge relief to see this thread -- Gonna be spending a semester abroad at UEdinburgh, so it's awesome to know that I might be able to smash while abroad.

I'm still really unfamiliar with the geography of Scotland, so I have no idea whether or not you guys are near UEdinburgh at all, but if you are I'll definitely play some melee. Let me know, yeah?

PS: Don't be fooled by my join date and post count. Kekeke

FoulPlay

Smash Lord
Hey guys,

It's actually a huge relief to see this thread -- Gonna be spending a semester abroad at UEdinburgh, so it's awesome to know that I might be able to smash while abroad.

I'm still really unfamiliar with the geography of Scotland, so I have no idea whether or not you guys are near UEdinburgh at all, but if you are I'll definitely play some melee. Let me know, yeah?

PS: Don't be fooled by my join date and post count. Kekeke
Theres three of us, as far as I know, that are around here in Edinburgh for Uni.
I'm about 30 minuets away from the Uni.

Do you have any form of instant messenger? Skype? Msn? Aim?

MSN: kieran_monaghan@msn.com
AIM: volvagia224
Yahoo: volvagia224

anyway, hit me up when your free, i'll drop my mobile/cell as you americans call it to you over IM, not comfortable with leaving it over forums, even if it is the smash boards and nothing generally bad happens here with cell numbers.

Cpt.Zeppo

Smash Lord
Tuna Casserole, nice one! Not a big tuna fan but I will make an exception. Are you a melee player then?

I might be up for a few games or whatever. When you moving? and what are you studying?

TunaCasserole

Smash Journeyman
xD Yes, melee all the way! I'm flying in on January 5th, and am studying Philosophy/Economics. I've been talking to FoulPlay over AIM for a bit now, and am really looking forward to playing with you guys. I also noticed that you mess around with a bunch of low tiers too, so we should have some fun dittos :p

Cpt.Zeppo

Smash Lord
Tuna- haha yeah man messing round with low tiers is too fun- though none of my low tiers are particularly good rofl, cept my Kirby I think it was? Kieran fill him in on that one :confused: :suess:

and nice one lol, I'll be studying philosophy next year :) hopefully in Edinburgh if they let me in lol.

Callum- sound (you'll know what that means if you're scottish :confused: )

We should get P back. Lets get a petition going and force P back into smash

InvisibleMuffin

Smash Cadet
Sup Scotland i'm Scottish ^__^

well half
It's not the same, but it'll do.

Why is it that everyone in this thread lives or studies in Edinburgh... that's £20.50 return :( Though if something Melee oriented happens I'd be up for it. I want to learn how to play Melee and thus be awesome, etc. Don't think I'd be bothered going much further out than Edinburgh though tbh, time & money mainly.

Top Bottom