• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Schoolgirl Famicom Detective, Ayumi Tachibana for Smash Switch (Famicom Detective Club Remakes Coming to the Switch)

amageish

Smash Master
So wait did FDC sale under 5k worldwide? I`m kinda lost here.
If you believe the alleged Twitter leaker Marko, then FDC would have had to sell under 5k copies digitally worldwide, as he claims it sold under 25k in total and the collector's edition sold 20k units in Japan.

This seems near-impossible to be true though. Yeah, it wasn't #1 on the eShop charts, but it was in the top 10s and top 20s, which one usually cannot do with under 5k sales worldwide.

Adrianette Bromide

Smash Lord
The implication that it sold 5k worldwide is basically saying a niche game with Nintendo marketing and pretty good reviews is comparable to Balan Wonderworld which sold less than 2.1k in Japan and probably more worldwide (still not a lot though). This isn't me coping right? Marko's just BSing right???

Chalphy

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Chalphy
The implication that it sold 5k worldwide is basically saying a niche game with Nintendo marketing and pretty good reviews is comparable to Balan Wonderworld which sold less than 2.1k in Japan and probably more worldwide (still not a lot though). This isn't me coping right? Marko's just BSing right???
Marko makes stuff up for attention. The guy has no credibility.

FemMain26

Smash Apprentice
If you believe the alleged Twitter leaker Marko, then FDC would have had to sell under 5k copies digitally worldwide, as he claims it sold under 25k in total and the collector's edition sold 20k units in Japan.

This seems near-impossible to be true though. Yeah, it wasn't #1 on the eShop charts, but it was in the top 10s and top 20s, which one usually cannot do with under 5k sales worldwide.
Oh i understand now. Thanks for clearing that up.

FemMain26

Smash Apprentice
There appears to be no spirit event this week unless it`s uploaded on the website tomorrow.

Last edited:

amageish

Smash Master
There appears to be no spirit event this week unless it`s uploaded on the website tomorrow.
Huh. The "missing"/late ones are pretty weird, but they generally mean we're getting new spirits of some sort. Not 100% of the time, but certainly most of the time (including the Octopath Spirits, Monster Hunter, etc).

The obvious options this time are NEO: The World Ends With You and The Great Ace Attorney Chronicles, but we'll see what happens!

MattX20

Smash Hero
Huh. The "missing"/late ones are pretty weird, but they generally mean we're getting new spirits of some sort. Not 100% of the time, but certainly most of the time (including the Octopath Spirits, Monster Hunter, etc).

The obvious options this time are NEO: The World Ends With You and The Great Ace Attorney Chronicles, but we'll see what happens!
New spirits are certainly possible, but it's also possible said spirit event could be one of the missing ones too

FemMain26

Smash Apprentice
There`s a current leak going around that Phoenix Wright is the the final DLC fighter. Apparently this leak also states that a character from the Zelda franchise will be a bonus fighter & that the game will be getting extra fighters that will be dropping randomly with a Fortnite character and Waluigi being among them. To me this is very unlikely since waluigi is already an assist trophy. PapaGenos has also covered this in a Youtube video. Do you think this has any backing or not, here`s the link to it so you can see what i`m mean. https://www.dexerto.com/smash/relia...reveals-final-dlc-and-bonus-fighters-1623439/

Last edited:

amageish

Smash Master
There`s a current leak going around that Phoenix Wright is the the final DLC fighter. Apparently this leak also states that a character from the Zelda franchise will be a bonus fighter & that the game will be getting extra fighters that will be dropping randomly with a Fortnite character and Waluigi being among them. To me this is very unlikely since waluigi is already an assist trophy. PapaGenos has also covered this in a Youtube video. Do you think this has any backing or not, here`s the link to it so you can see what i`m mean. https://www.dexerto.com/smash/relia...reveals-final-dlc-and-bonus-fighters-1623439/
1628117450729.png

That is a very bold word to use, Dexerto reporter...

Personally, I don't believe any individual character in this leak is impossible by means, but I do not believe any bonus fighters will be happening in any form. Sakurai keeps on saying DLC will be ending this year and I do not see any reason to believe otherwise.

MattX20

Smash Hero
View attachment 325256

Personally, I don't believe any individual character in this leak is impossible by means, but I do not believe any bonus fighters will be happening in any form. Sakurai keeps on saying DLC will be ending this year and I do not see any reason to believe otherwise.
Even without the rapper Mario leak, Phoenix does have a good amount going for him. Much like Ayumi, he would represent visual novel/adventure type games well

FemMain26

Smash Apprentice
View attachment 325256

Yes which makes this even more skeptical to be honest.

fogbadge

Smash Obsessed
View attachment 325256

i wonder if there are leakers out there who dont claim to be reliable

JOJONumber691

Smash Lord
FAKE!!!!!!!!!!!! Sakurai straight up said himself that CP11 is the end!

KingofUSA85

Smash Journeyman
Any spirit news this week?

EDIT: Nevermind I just realized today is Monday not Tuesday.

Last edited:
Top Bottom