• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Sassy Princess of Sarasaland: Daisy for SSB4 (A New Daisy for Smash Thread Opens See Pg. 197)

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
What did I miss this time?
Nothing important, other than the mascot of Famitsu being a downloadable costume in Mario Maker. Plus Super Mario Bros. Z and Super Smash Adventures talk regarding Daisy.

Might as well post this here for those who still want to vent out their frustrations on Waluigi being in over Daisy.

Ark of Silence101

Smash Master
NNID
ArkofSilence
Switch FC
8431-6297-7122
Nothing important, other than the mascot of Famitsu being a downloadable costume in Mario Maker. Plus Super Mario Bros. Z and Super Smash Adventures talk regarding Daisy.

Might as well post this here for those who still want to vent out their frustrations on Waluigi being in over Daisy.

What's the video about? And seriously, the only reason I haven't given up on Nintendo is because of all the dedicated Daisy fans like all of you, even when they give us huge blows like this, we still keep on going despite everything.

SuperSegaSonicSS

The Inspired Artist
What's the video about? And seriously, the only reason I haven't given up on Nintendo is because of all the dedicated Daisy fans like all of you, even when they give us huge blows like this, we still keep on going despite everything.
Well, it's sorta a "Smash Bros" styled version of Alvin's Super Mario Bros Z series, with a few other things added in. It's not too shabby of a flash series, I liked it for what it was.

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
It's one of the older arcs for Super Smash Adventures, one where Daisy was helping Luigi and the others look for a series of keys to unlock a gate on the island where the other princesses and Billy (that piranha plant with the cap) were held. The main plot of the series is that Bowser wants Billy because he contains the Gospil Seed to take over the Mushroom Kingdom with his fellow villains allies (Ridley, K. Rool, Dedede, Ganondorf, Kamek, Team Star Wolf, and Mewtwo). Due to how slow production of new episodes are, they will probably only focus on the Brawl roster instead of adding any characters from Smash 4.

I know that feel, coming from a Big the Cat fan. Unlike Nintendo, Sega outright removed him from the Sonic franchise for a few years just because of the number of haters he had since Sonic Adventure. Now I can imagine things not going to well if Nintendo followed the same methods regarding Daisy these days.

T

Trick or Treat

Any video that has Daisy kicking ass gets a like from me.

MainJPW

M.T.A
I know that feel, coming from a Big the Cat fan. Unlike Nintendo, Sega outright removed him from the Sonic franchise for a few years just because of the number of haters he had since Sonic Adventure.
Which was unfortunate, I feel Big has alot of untapped potential and Heroes shows how much he can vary gameplay wise as well.

yoshiunity

Smash Apprentice
NNID
YoshiUnity

https://miiverse.nintendo.net/posts/AYMHAAACAAADVHkbSxtlxw

Decided to make another Daisy picture. This time, a Miiverse drawing on the Smash Community. Been wanting to make this for some time after that "Smashified" try I did earlier, but my charger for my Wii U gamepad literally snapped in two by the tip. So I made this on my New 3DSXL. Not too fond of how confined it felt, but I was tired of waiting to make this.

Last edited:

Hana Na Tahou

Smash Apprentice
And seriously, the only reason I haven't given up on Nintendo is because of all the dedicated Daisy fans like all of you, even when they give us huge blows like this, we still keep on going despite everything.
Yeah, we're -that- kind of fanbase X3 Nobody likes us, but we're still here, much to their dismay, which at this point it's fun being that character that people go "god, you're STILL here?"

Guybrush20X6

Creator of Lego Theory
NNID
Guybrush20X6
3DS FC
4253-3477-4804
Switch FC
SW-2140-7758-3904
DLC costumes confirmed for Mario Maker so kick up enough of a stink maybe...

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
DLC costumes confirmed for Mario Maker so kick up enough of a stink maybe...
That's exactly what I've thought after seeing that Famitsu page. If somehow Daisy fans were to take notice and make enough noise on Miiverse, then Nintendo would think about making a downloadable costume for her. That's sort of how things went in order for us to get Lucas and Mewtwo back in Smash, right?

Ark of Silence101

Smash Master
NNID
ArkofSilence
Switch FC
8431-6297-7122
That's exactly what I've thought after seeing that Famitsu page. If somehow Daisy fans were to take notice and make enough noise on Miiverse, then Nintendo would think about making a downloadable costume for her. That's sort of how things went in order for us to get Lucas and Mewtwo back in Smash, right?
THIS, would you and @ WeirdChillFever WeirdChillFever rally everyone on the Facebook and Twitter pages? I already started and will continue to post whenever I can.

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
THIS, would you and @ WeirdChillFever WeirdChillFever rally everyone on the Facebook and Twitter pages? I already started and will continue to post whenever I can.
When I have time, I'll make sure to do so. Telling them about the Famitsu DLC should at least give them some hope in more costumes and their voices will play a key role in kick starting this operation.

T

Trick or Treat

I think I'm gonna marry Daisy guys D:

Which was unfortunate, I feel Big has alot of untapped potential and Heroes shows how much he can vary gameplay wise as well.
A lot of the characters have potential but they keep getting dropped ever since 06 with only the core group even existing anymore.

The entire cast of Heroes, maybe add Silver and Blaze, and boom, Sonic has a fantastic cast to work with. But lately it only seems like Sonic, Tails, Amy, Knuckles, and Shadow.

Guybrush20X6

Creator of Lego Theory
NNID
Guybrush20X6
3DS FC
4253-3477-4804
Switch FC
SW-2140-7758-3904
A lot of the characters have potential but they keep getting dropped ever since 06 with only the core group even existing anymore.

The entire cast of Heroes, maybe add Silver and Blaze, and boom, Sonic has a fantastic cast to work with. But lately it only seems like Sonic, Tails, Amy, Knuckles, and Shadow.
I think it's for the best though. Sonic Colors didn't have much of a story but it was mostly fun moments between Sonic and Tail or Eggman bickering with his robots which made the cutscenes worth watching for more than advancing the plot. I do think they need to work in more of the cast though.

HanAmes

Smash Ace
I don't blame ya. I love her, too...

So, what would you do if she popped out of the TV and asked you to play Tennis with her? I've explained this before, too. If that were to happen with me, you guys will never here from me on these boards ever again.

T

Trick or Treat

I don't blame ya. I love her, too...

So, what would you do if she popped out of the TV and asked you to play Tennis with her? I've explained this before, too. If that were to happen with me, you guys will never here from me on these boards ever again.
We'd do more than just play tennis. ;)

I hope.

But even that would be awesome. I'd love to play baseball with her as well.

I think it's for the best though. Sonic Colors didn't have much of a story but it was mostly fun moments between Sonic and Tail or Eggman bickering with his robots which made the cutscenes worth watching for more than advancing the plot. I do think they need to work in more of the cast though.
I mean for some games sure, that is fine of course. But it seems like almost no game in the past 8 or 9 years has involved much of the cast.

Not every game has to, but I wish at least some of them did.

BluePikmin11

Akko is my dear daughter!
NNID
blue
New Big Poll! It's Source Gaming's biggest Smash poll yet!

NEW POLLING EFFORT BY @@ BluePikmin11 BluePikmin11
The SG team has helped BluePikmin reorganize his individual character polls into 4 parts. We've also provided pre-filled out forms with neutral responses so people can navigate quickly. Hopefully this will yield more and better information for future posts.

Hana Na Tahou

Smash Apprentice
Oh cool, polls. I like demographic information analyzing very much. Also so far the only Frogger related thing i've seen so far i must admit. That'd be an intriguing proof of concept.

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593

MainJPW

M.T.A

I already know what you mean as I've brought up the same thing multiple times in the past actually, the Sonic cast has alot to work with in terms of characterization and abilities (not to mention how good their designs are) and some could even stand to hold their own spinoff series if pulled off correctly like Silver, Blaze and especially the Chaotix (where's my Team Chaotix Detective Agency game?).
It can't be for the best if they're being excluded from almost every single game, that's a ton of waisted potential. Sonic's world and characters has so much to work with and expand upon.

Last edited:

Chromfirmed

Smash Journeyman
Strange, there's not a single complaint about the lack of Daisy in the newly opened Super Mario Maker Miiverse community. I'm sure it won't be long until they notice and blow things out of proportion in the future.
On Twitter, I've seen complaints.

New Big Poll! It's Source Gaming's biggest Smash poll yet!

NEW POLLING EFFORT BY @@ BluePikmin11 BluePikmin11
The SG team has helped BluePikmin reorganize his individual character polls into 4 parts. We've also provided pre-filled out forms with neutral responses so people can navigate quickly. Hopefully this will yield more and better information for future posts.
Voted.

#VOTEFORDAISY

smashkirby

Smash Hero
It's like people can't see potential, what a bunch of hacks!
Seriously, that's EXACTLY how I felt when I saw the results! Seriously, does nobody have any imagination anymore? All those 1's...My Goodness.....It's almost like people are just giving up on speculation now that the Smash Ballot is drawing nearer and nearer to the end.

Top Bottom