• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Sassy Princess of Sarasaland: Daisy for SSB4 (A New Daisy for Smash Thread Opens See Pg. 197)

Hana Na Tahou

Smash Apprentice
That's good to know, we are gonna be the ones to push our princess to her greatest boundaries to win this poll. In case GIMP is still not working for you, we can ask @ CitrusRain CitrusRain to shrink it a little before we start this operation.
Cover photo work is definitely not a disaster..nope c: ;-; i dunno how you guys do this x.x in all reality, i think it has to be a bit more of a rectangle than a square, and FB says minimum size is 400x150, which i can do at the cost of some resolution. AKA i can't art or manipulate art XD, but i'm trying ;-;

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Cover photo work is definitely not a disaster..nope c: ;-; i dunno how you guys do this x.x in all reality, i think it has to be a bit more of a rectangle than a square, and FB says minimum size is 400x150, which i can do at the cost of some resolution. AKA i can't art or manipulate art XD, but i'm trying ;-;
While we are waiting, it would be nice for you to post a link of our page so that I can see how's the progress. :)

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Put a layer sized 400x150, scaled it up to be as wide as the image, used it as a lens to make sure everything was visible through...

Renamed file "facebookruinseverything.png" and here you go!

View attachment 46691
This looks Facebook viable and thank you for your cooperation Citrus. Again, we're sorry if this were too hard on you when asking for this cover photo. :p

@ Hana Na Tahou Hana Na Tahou I think we're finally set for this thing. Tell me when you're ready to complete the page since, again, classes are buying most of my time.

CitrusRain

Smash Apprentice
That bit of Kentucky that has fried chicken.
NNID
CitrusRain
3DS FC
2079-7126-2128
This looks Facebook viable and thank you for your cooperation Citrus. Again, we're sorry if this were too hard on you when asking for this cover photo. :p

@ Hana Na Tahou Hana Na Tahou I think we're finally set for this thing. Tell me when you're ready to complete the page since, again, classes are buying most of my time.
You didn't ask, I just kinda jumped in. :p

SonoUnProcione

Smash Cadet
Add me on the supporter list. I couldn't resist so I voted for Daisy too. Sorry Dixie, I love you too....I swear.

Hana Na Tahou

Smash Apprentice
Last edited:

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet. Thank you~ Update yay: https://www.facebook.com/DaisyForSmash4 <- bare bones page, without anything fancy and such. Still needs work, which i will do as we go. But it's presentable.
Not bad for our first step into campaigning. Like you said, it needs a bit more work and you still need to decide on what our first posts would be about.

I've liked the page by the way and I wouldn't mind you inviting me to be a secondary admin for the page. Keep up the good work. ;)

Add me on the supporter list. I couldn't resist so I voted for Daisy too. Sorry Dixie, I love you too....I swear.
Welcome aboard SUP and enjoy your stay at Princess Daisy's garden. It's good that you were able to rethink your priorities over who to vote for.

Invader ZIM

Smash Rookie
Dunno if anyone's posted this already, buuuut:
I sorta got a chuckle out of it lol.
Source: furboz.deviantart.com

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
I guess this explains why she's currently the 3rd most wanted Nintendo newcomer according to those Goggel Doc Smash Ballot results, even if a majority of the voters were trolls. :troll:

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
If anyone's on the social media binge, some extra advertising would be appreciated c:
Bad news: An Active Daisy for Smash page exists and it's fairly old (even bigger than us) with daily updates. That's not all, it also has the Smash Ballot as its website in the page's description (Even with the same "Vote for Daisy" pin as its avatar). How are we supposed to compete with that? :sadsheep:

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Princess-Daisy-for-Super-Smash-Bros-4/522442871214998?sk=info

Last edited:

Hana Na Tahou

Smash Apprentice

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
Bad news: An Active Daisy for Smash page exists and it's fairly old (even bigger than us) with daily updates. That's not all, it also has the Smash Ballot as its website in the page's description (Even with the same "Vote for Daisy" pin as its avatar). How are we supposed to compete with that? :sadsheep:

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Princess-Daisy-for-Super-Smash-Bros-4/522442871214998?sk=info
We don't really have to, unless you're aiming to make this thread the one stop shop for all Daisy fans on the net. :p

:231:

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
We don't lol
So we're just doing our own thing? Cool.

I've been thinking about some this we could do like posting movesets or just sharing General famart to get more attention. I've already liked several pages and shared ours to many Daisy related pages.

So far, we were able to get one new liked and we have a long way to go in order to get more attention.

Last edited:

Hana Na Tahou

Smash Apprentice
So we're just doing our own thing? Cool.

I've been thinking about some this we could do like posting movesets or just sharing General famart to get more attention. I've already liked several pages and shared ours to many Daisy related pages.

So far, we were able to get one new liked and we have a long way to go in order to get more attention.
Yup, just blissfully airing through the fields of Social Media. That all sounds good too. Yayyy likes are nice lol. Yeah, we really do lol, we'll figure it out

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Yup, just blissfully airing through the fields of Social Media. That all sounds good too. Yayyy likes are nice lol. Yeah, we really do lol, we'll figure it out
Even though it's a long shot, I could link that page through Tumblr since most of her fans hang out there. I would target DeviantArt, but they had "advertisement" and expect you to compliment their art.

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Ten followers on our page and people are already loving it. Keep up the good work and we might reach 100 by the end of this very month @ Hana Na Tahou Hana Na Tahou . :)

LOL at one of our fans asking us to chew gum, I guess they are convinced that we are roleplaying for now.

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
I saw. I was like WTF XD I DON'T WANT YOUR GROSS SPEARMINT
Don't you worry, I'm humoring him for a bit and probably might play him into advertising our page for us. It will be like taking flowers from a princess if this plan works.

LOL, I can't believe that I threatened him to go fetch us some votes @ Hana Na Tahou Hana Na Tahou . Then again, he was begging for a digital kiss through role-play. :troll:

Last edited:

Hana Na Tahou

Smash Apprentice
Don't you worry, I'm humoring him for a bit and probably might play him into advertising our page for us. It will be like taking flowers from a princess if this plan works.

LOL, I can't believe that I threatened him to go fetch us some votes @ Hana Na Tahou Hana Na Tahou . Then again, he was begging for a digital kiss through role-play. :troll:
It's still going, and it's getting awkward XD i'm like ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh this is weeeeeeeeird

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
It's still going, and it's getting awkward XD i'm like ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh this is weeeeeeeeird
Or we can jus simply ban him if it's bothering you. I had enough for these role-play thirsty weirdoes on Facebook to begin with.

Last edited:

Hana Na Tahou

Smash Apprentice
Or we can jus simply ban him if it's bothering you. I had enough for these role-play thirsty weirdoes on Facebook to begin with.
It's not the RP that bothers me, it's where it's going that's weird. Now we're watching baseball and i think i might need an adult. Where's my Tennis Racket...

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
It's not the RP that bothers me, it's where it's going that's weird. Now we're watching baseball and i think i might need an adult. Where's my Tennis Racket...
He wants some of that fresh Daisy, if you know what I mean. :troll:

Again, feel free to ban him if it's that much. At least we're gonna get more likers thanks to him. :laugh:

Hana Na Tahou

Smash Apprentice
He wants some of that fresh Daisy, if you know what I mean. :troll:

Again, feel free to ban him if it's that much. At least we're gonna get more likers thanks to him. :laugh:
I can tell. He plys for the Mets and is in love with me XD christ. Too bad he doesn't play for a good team X3. I don't have the heart to do that though, that'd be mean

StarCrystal20

Smash Ace

How is this bad news??? Like how?! Isn't the whole point of these Daisy groups is get people to vote for Daisy? It doesn't really matter if that Daisy group is more popular because it helps Daisy's chances of becoming playable.

The only groups we should be competing with are those that are trying to get people to vote for other characters.

bksbestbwoy

Smash Lord
NNID
AzureJay89
3DS FC
4828-5479-7054
Switch FC
2162-7423-7143
What if you're voting for multiple characters hoping others will reach out and do the same within the group of characters you support?

hinthintwinkwinknudgenudge

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
What if you're voting for multiple characters hoping others will reach out and do the same within the group of characters you support?

hinthintwinkwinknudgenudge
So essentially asking your fans if they've voted for other characters and telling them to spread the word for the ones that you support? With the small amount of followers we have, they probably might not be enough to actually spread awareness of that choice unless its a popular third or first party character.

bksbestbwoy

Smash Lord
NNID
AzureJay89
3DS FC
4828-5479-7054
Switch FC
2162-7423-7143
Hey man, we'll take anything we can get if we can get enough voices to tell folks in Nintendo that [name redacted] has fans in the west after all. :p

What's more, I'm used to supporting characters with low number fan bases. (._. )

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Hey man, we'll take anything we can get if we can get enough voices to tell folks in Nintendo that [name redacted] has fans in the west after all. :p

What's more, I'm used to supporting characters with low number fan bases. (._. )
I understand, we'll probably return the favor during the middle of next week since there should be more activity on our page until then. Mario has one of the biggest fan bases possible and plenty of people would be willing to listen to their favorite characters (even the spinoff ones). Anything that can be done for a fellow supporter is something that is acceptable. ;)

That last part fits the bill for me as well, wanting Medusa even though she has a snowball's chance in hell with Hades and Viridi around. Then there's Cia who might suffer the "Tharja syndrome" and not being added for her appearance not being E+10 friendly. But enough about that, it's a subject that should be saved for another time.

☆Jazz☆

Jazzin' All Day
NNID
DaGama21
3DS FC
0920-3971-2053
Add me to this list please! Daisy being DLC would be amazing, and could possibly rei-invent her current status in the Mario Series from Spin-off Queen to a Main Eventer.

Please Sakurai..
Lmao i'm crying XD

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Add me to this list please! Daisy being DLC would be amazing, and could possibly rei-invent her current status in the Mario Series from Spin-off Queen to a Main Eventer.

Please Sakurai..
We all feel the same way as you and I think her inclusion in Smash might eventually get some guys at Nintendo to think about having her in non-spinoff Mario games. It's just a result that is bound to happen given that Rosalina had been used more often these days.

By the way, I really hope you don't mind your name lacking the "stars" near it since I didn't know how to type them.

Last edited:

☆Jazz☆

Jazzin' All Day
NNID
DaGama21
3DS FC
0920-3971-2053
We all feel the same way as you and I think her inclusion in Smash might eventually get some guys at Nintendo to think about having her in non-spinoff Mario games. It's just a result that is bound to happen given that Rosalina had been used more often these days.

By the way, I really hope you don't mind your name lacking the "stars" near it since I didn't know how to type them.
Copied and Pasted for yew:), ★•Star_Lee•★

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Copied and Pasted for yew:), ★•Star_Lee•★
Thanks, the name had been corrected in the support list. I hope it looks better for you.

Hey @ Hana Na Tahou Hana Na Tahou , did you know that Michaeloll from Gamefaqs likes our page. I'd never thought the day I'd see this happen. :laugh:

☆Jazz☆

Jazzin' All Day
NNID
DaGama21
3DS FC
0920-3971-2053
Thanks, the name had been corrected in the support list. I hope it looks better for you.

Hey @ Hana Na Tahou Hana Na Tahou , did you know that Michaeloll from Gamefaqs likes our page. I'd never thought the day I'd see this happen. :laugh:
Heard about him. Not suprised, lol.

The poor thing gets some heat for just wanting a character in Smash Bros., like everyone else does. –-–

Hana Na Tahou

Smash Apprentice

Not sure who that is (never goes on GameFAQS, but he said like he's getting like 5 people a day to vote and i was like oh, thank you X3

Top Bottom