• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The San Antonio Melee thread: We have a scene again!

Mr.C

Smash Master
What happend to it?
Go to Steve's?

Once my car is in working condition again I'll give you some practice if you want.
Steve doesn't have a gc or smash...same with me. Well I do just waiting for my sister to bring to bring it over.

Mr.C

Smash Master
and you know mr.c u can just live with me if you want to play smash. i wont charge you rent or anything i just require peeing in yo butt once a DAY that's all. eww ;p
lols

The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 10 characters.

Nike.

Smash Hero
(This is KM on Nike's account)

lol come get owned today at Nike's!

Serisouly I want to play people today.

*****es!

K1T3

Smash Lord
Small chance of a bit of smash tomorrow. Not sure yet if we're doing non video game stuff or might even just end up being a Starcraft night cause that's just too goodz.

Anybody here play Pool (billiards)?

Nike, everyone liked playing you and wants to play you more.

Kyle's Ganon was actually ****** all over the marths that last time we played. He did pretty good. He also beat me in Falcon dittos. I hear he's having trouble against Sheik though. Kyle step it up! Also let's do Ganon vs Marth next time =) and vice versa.

John I can't believe you didn't come the last time..... I expected you to **** some face.

The MC Clusky

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0404-6991-4531
Small chance of a bit of smash tomorrow. Not sure yet if we're doing non video game stuff or might even just end up being a Starcraft night cause that's just too goodz.

Anybody here play Pool (billiards)?

Nike, everyone liked playing you and wants to play you more.

Kyle's Ganon was actually ****** all over the marths that last time we played. He did pretty good. He also beat me in Falcon dittos. I hear he's having trouble against Sheik though. Kyle step it up! Also let's do Ganon vs Marth next time =) and vice versa.

John I can't believe you didn't come the last time..... I expected you to **** some face.
Tomorrow as in.... today, Sunday?

Yes I play pool. I have my moments of **** (I'm not very consistent).

I only really use Gannon against Marth, for everything else there's Peach. And now you're the worst Falcon in Texas Tommy lol

Sos said he didn't even know about the smashfest. Although he wouldn't have come anyways......

S.O.S.

Smash Lord

I only really use Gannon against Marth, for everything else there's Peach. And now you're the worst Falcon in Texas Tommy lol

Sos said he didn't even know about the smashfest. Although he wouldn't have come anyways......
**** you kyle your not my mutha ****in metatron so dont speak for me.

Nike.

Smash Hero
Going to the movies today. I may get back early. And if I do, I'll prolly wanna play

210 324 4295
I guess text cuz i prolly wont answer during the movie.

K1T3

Smash Lord

Yeah tomorrow as in today... I was still awake so it still counted as yesterday to me.

We should play some pool. Don't worry I'll sandbag so you can win =P

I hold a Falcon Titile =)

SoS and I were talking about it all the night before so he knew about it.

**** you kyle your not my mutha ****in metatron so dont speak for me.
Why metatron?

Seems like Starcraft got planned so I guess if SoS is willing to hold a smashfest?
Hope yall get to melee guys.

Alex19

Smash Journeyman
i sos is good but i've gotten bad due to not playing ppl often at all =/

bluezaft

The True Zaft
I'm in town until after the tournament saturday. And I have nothing to do.

conceptual blending is ****ing crazy
Nah, conceptual blending is intuitive. What's crazy is the ideomotor effect and how it's created a bunch of dowsing dipwads. Oh snap, big words, let's play smash.

S.O.S.

Smash Lord
I'm in town until after the tournament saturday. And I have nothing to do.

Nah, conceptual blending is intuitive. What's crazy is the ideomotor effect and how it's created a bunch of dowsing dipwads. Oh snap, big words, let's play smash.
lol nice to know that some one is paying attention. i will have to pass on the smash though. a little bit to drained to even think about playing atm.

Xilo Pryce

Smash Lord
not quite yet. I'm just settling in. After I get a job I should be able to every once in a while

I just kinda wanted to let people in this area know

also, just as a curiosity, what area do people live?

The MC Clusky

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0404-6991-4531
So who can host?
Kite's friend Chris (goes by Touk iirc). Touk doesn't post but he has an apartment on NW Military that we have good smashfests at.

So keep bugging Kite and you'll get a smashfest.

@xilopryce

we are everywhere. Northside, central and east side.

Top Bottom