• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The RudeChu (extended Pika Combo Vid)

Anther

Smash Champion
Teh RudeChu... Finished >.<!!

So I thought "What's better than posting vids of yourself for people to watch???"
And then I answered "Posting a combo video with adorable Pikachu combos of course."

And then I toiled away for maybe hours and became frustrated and threw away hours of work and then computer crashes randomly and then this lil guy pops out he has my eyes.

N E WAYS
I added a couple more minutes of footage that I wanted to add before. and .. enjoy :B

elev135

Smash Cadet
omg new pikachu video
<3
im gonna watch it...
while i dl it off youtube

EDIT: watched it, loved it!
so... i recently tried to do that upB to the ledge move... failed hard

D. Disciple

Smash Master
I was expecting some gimp KO's while doing a quick attack to sweetspot the ledge then flip them over with uair then reverse tailspike them. I call it the double spike.

smashbropika

Smash Rookie
That's so crazy. Anther you need to post some more vids of yourself, you do some really cool stuff with Pikachu.
Good stuff man.

D. Disciple

Smash Master
I love the extended version of it, and the abuse of uairs. I bet it irritated that Captain Falcon player the same way it does to my friends when I do it to them.

Anther

Smash Champion
XD.
It wasn't intentional it was the name I gave a stuffed animal that was cooler than life... n e ways...

It's plant ovaries ;0.

pikachun00b7

Smash Lord
Nah Anthers are the male part of a plant that release pollen at the top of the stamen. the ovaries are at the base of structures called styles.
Well Pollen is like sperm. And the anther makes it.

Oh... how did a conversation of a Pika combo vid related to plant genitals?

LaserBust

Smash Journeyman
U guys r hilarious. Talkin about sperm, testicles, and ovaries in a combo vid post. Extremely funny. Anyway, great vid. I loved the music (rap songs have a great ssbm rythm to em) and the pokemon music at 1st I thought was pretty cheezy but after a sec started bobbing my head. LOL? anyway, great combos, im playing 2 of the best smashers in my area this weekend and they see me as Fox/Marth, so they would never expect to be owned by a pika, now I have that quick inspiration needed to own those guys. So ima go pratice >.> then download that pokemon music to my LimeWire.. Great Vid once again..

d2Law89

Smash Journeyman
NNID
PolarUrs
3DS FC
1263-6319-5484
Hahahaha that music good lord hahahahaha. That pretty much made my day hahaha...oh wow...ROFL.

Burninator

Smash Journeyman
Great vid. Liked your choice of music as well. That Pokémon song is on my mp3 player. :p

Anyway, I'm just learning to play at a competitive level (which can be hard when you have a limited number of human opponents around, only one of which is nearly as good as you), and reading can only tell me so much. Thanks for the visual aid.

Top Bottom