• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social The Rosalina General/Social Thread: 2nd Edition

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
I was hoping to get that Tennis Rosalina figure as part of that Mario Sports chocolate egg figure line before Christmas, but my order on the pack of chocolate eggs got majorly delayed. Dunno if I will even be getting it now.

Feh. Would have been nice to get it in time for Christmas.

Killo89

Smash Ace
NNID
Ilok89
3DS FC
2681-1840-2189
Switch FC
SW-7525-9685-3105
Did you guys hear already that Mario Sports Superstars will have 18 characters?
I assume you are expecting Nabbit?
Just a wild guess.
Jokes aside, I heard about it and I'm quite surprised. This game pleases me more and more as time passes. I really want more information about it, and I'd love an artwork of Rosalina in her sportswear and participating in an... "epic" sport. Like soccer or baseball, seeing what the first artworks looked like, I'm sure I'm gonna like it.

Although tennis and golf are copy pasted version of World Tour and Ultra Smash, I hope each sport will be complete and not rushed or downgraded because of hardware/software limitation.
I also heard rumors about a possible Switch version and if it happens to be true (and revealed the 12th, or 13th January, can't remember), I'll be buying this one.

WeirdChillFever

Smash Hero
I assume you are expecting Nabbit?
Just a wild guess.
Jokes aside, I heard about it and I'm quite surprised. This game pleases me more and more as time passes. I really want more information about it, and I'd love an artwork of Rosalina in her sportswear and participating in an... "epic" sport. Like soccer or baseball, seeing what the first artworks looked like, I'm sure I'm gonna like it.

Although tennis and golf are copy pasted version of World Tour and Ultra Smash, I hope each sport will be complete and not rushed or downgraded because of hardware/software limitation.
I also heard rumors about a possible Switch version and if it happens to be true (and revealed the 12th, or 13th January, can't remember), I'll be buying this one.
I actually don't expect Nabbit to appear in this game, because 16 of the 18 character have already been confirmed and I feel Toad and Toadette are going to fill up the last couple of spots.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
Saw this on my Twitter feed and thought it was nice.

There was a problem fetching the tweet

Killo89

Smash Ace
NNID
Ilok89
3DS FC
2681-1840-2189
Switch FC
SW-7525-9685-3105
That sounds rather pitiful if you asked me. Does this exclude sidekicks?
It does. How can you find it pitiful? It looks like there are tons of sidekicks and 18 main characters. Would have it been a homeconsole game, I'd be a bit disappointed as well, but not in this case. Why?

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
Gravity Rush reminds me of how much I want a Rosalina game.

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
It does. How can you find it pitiful? It looks like there are tons of sidekicks and 18 main characters. Would have it been a homeconsole game, I'd be a bit disappointed as well, but not in this case. Why?
I guess because some characters may only be usable in certain sports.

Killo89

Smash Ace
NNID
Ilok89
3DS FC
2681-1840-2189
Switch FC
SW-7525-9685-3105
I guess because some characters may only be usable in certain sports.
You think so? I... I wonder why they'd do that. For Mario & Sonic, it's because of the team's reluctance of new additions, but I'm not sure that's this game's case.

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
You think so? I... I wonder why they'd do that. For Mario & Sonic, it's because of the team's reluctance of new additions, but I'm not sure that's this game's case.
The generics are the main thing to keep in mind. Spikes may be usable as sidekicks in Soccer, but I don't recall seeing them in any other sport.

Char Seasalina

Smash Ace
NNID
CharlotteBelle33
It is the birth of Jesus, and upon this holy day, those who defy the orders and bows not shall be condemned to purgatory. Their sins will forever be reflected towards them, for they had done such evil... They will suffer beneath the ground we stand on, as we humans strive with GLORY. Great are the troubles of the righteous: but ye Lord deliverseth him out of them all... he Lord shal fight for you; therefore holde you your peace.

Ahem... Merry Christmas day, everyone!

Tali vas Normandy

Smash Apprentice
It's apart of her natural beauty.
No hair products required

Since everyone is sharing stuff.

A pretty amazing big to me. Although it's a few weeks old now and I'm sure some of you probably seen it now.

Last edited:

mario123007

HELLO, YOU HAVE ENTERED THE DUNK ZONE
NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
Oh man at the end of 2016 I went to Dream Mall in my city and I saw a Mario Rosalina figure... but my brother bought Roy and Marie amiibo instead. Too bad I didn't have enough cash at that time...

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
Happy New Year!

Here's some pictures of the Tennis Rosalina figure to start it off.

I'm still waiting on mine. Gonna have to contact Play-Asia again.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
I managed to find a listing for the Tennis Rosalina figure on Amazon UK. Someone was selling it standalone, so I bought it.

I'll probably just cancel my Play-Asia order, then. That wasn't even for the Rosalina figure specifically. It was just for a box of ten of the chocolate eggs, so I may not have even got her.

Last edited:

Char Seasalina

Smash Ace
NNID
CharlotteBelle33
Happy New Year!

Here's some pictures of the Tennis Rosalina figure to start it off.

I'm still waiting on mine. Gonna have to contact Play-Asia again.

I don't get why they made her hair golden blonde as Peach in that image.

Killo89

Smash Ace
NNID
Ilok89
3DS FC
2681-1840-2189
Switch FC
SW-7525-9685-3105
It's just the lighting.

Those metallic legs. Incredible. It's cool Rosalina's getting this type of merchandise, even if it's not high quality figure. It proves further she's getting more and more... popular. That's nice.

MaJoR MuCuS

Smash Apprentice
Those metallic legs. Incredible. It's cool Rosalina's getting this type of merchandise, even if it's not high quality figure. It proves further she's getting more and more... popular. That's nice.
As long as the Japanese fanbase keeps liking Rosalina then Nintendo will likely do more with her, since we all know Nintendo thinks about Japan first and foremost.

Last edited:

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
Photographic evidence that heavan is a place on Earth.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
Here's a freshly baked meme for you guys.

EDIT: Damn, I forgot I was the last person who posted. Oh well.

Last edited:

Lola Luftnagle

Banned via Warnings
What it do, y'all? Got room for another Rosa fan? I'm 'bout to start this year off right by getting into :rosalina: and making her one of my main/secondary fighters. That profile picture that Mario & Sonic Guy Mario & Sonic Guy had up last year where Rosalina wore a red kimono was sexy cool and it really spoke to me.

Now, I've sent off for a :rosalina: amiibo (Japanese import) ten minutes ago and will declare her my main character aside from :4miibrawl::4miigun::4miisword:.

Yeah... with that being said, grace and peace to a new year. I'm-a rejoice and be glad in it...:)

mario123007

HELLO, YOU HAVE ENTERED THE DUNK ZONE
NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
What it do, y'all? Got room for another Rosa fan? I'm 'bout to start this year off right by getting into :rosalina: and making her one of my main/secondary fighters. That profile picture that Mario & Sonic Guy Mario & Sonic Guy had up last year where Rosalina wore a red kimono was sexy cool and it really spoke to me.

Now, I've sent off for a :rosalina: amiibo (Japanese import) ten minutes ago and will declare her my main character aside from :4miibrawl::4miigun::4miisword:.

Yeah... with that being said, grace and peace to a new year. I'm-a rejoice and be glad in it...:)
Welcome! Recently I am a bit off from this thread but I still consider Rosalina my main despite I use Cloud for the majority of 2016.
Share anything you like.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
Little detail I noticed about Rosalina in the Rio Olympics.

At the end of a dance routine in Rhythmic Gymnastics, Peach and Daisy stand with their legs together in that "girly princess hourglass" pose as they wave to the crowd.

Rosalina does not. She has more powerful looking stance with her legs apart, standing more firmly. Basically what you expect from a woman with a mesomorph figure.

It's the little things. :)

Last edited:

Char Seasalina

Smash Ace
NNID
CharlotteBelle33
It could have a different meaning to it though... But I won't talk about that here since it would break the rules. It could also reference the fact that Rosalina's control over gravity and can basically place her legs anyplace she wants. Or it's just the little things that show you how different she is from Peach and Daisy.

Now I'm not sure if anyone heard about this, but there's a set of Mario Trump Cards. Rosalina is the Clubs Queens, though I wonder what this means.

Here's a closer look at Rosalina's card.

Last edited:

Killo89

Smash Ace
NNID
Ilok89
3DS FC
2681-1840-2189
Switch FC
SW-7525-9685-3105
It could have a different meaning to it though... But I won't talk about that here since it would break the rules. It could also reference the fact that Rosalina's control over gravity and can basically place her legs anyplace she wants. Or it's just the little things that show you how different she is from Peach and Daisy.

Now I'm not sure if anyone heard about this, but there's a set of Mario Trump Cards. Rosalina is the Clubs Queens, though I wonder what this means.

Here's a closer look at Rosalina's card.

If you check this page, not much. Peach, Rosalina, Daisy and Toadette have just been place as queens because they are women™ and important™.

Last edited:
Top Bottom