• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The ROK Combo and what it means in your life.

Status
Not open for further replies.

En.Ee.Oh

Smash Champion
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TARqT6vxmrY

This combo, is not any ordinary combo my friends. One hit and you die? Who else is capable of such a feat? The answer... is none other than ROK!

My grandmother told me the other day that she stopped a robber with the ROK combo.

ROK Combo for president.

Original thread: http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=175940

(Btw that thread destroyed me, great laugh. LMFAO @ the arrogant music, this is too much.)

En.Ee.Oh

Smash Champion
I smell someone all the way on my nuts. I don't even know who you are but you've heard of me. Good enough for me. =]
-dead- @ i smell someone all the way on my nuts

are you people replying really that dull? it's funny, laugh

HyugaRicdeau

Baller/Shot-caller
Slippi.gg
DRZ#283
The "ROK combo" is so amazing as to transcend the very definition of combo. I'm speaking of course of the fact that "combo" by definition requires combining two or more things. Thus the fact that a "one hit combo" exists is a testament to his ability.

Although....the "combo" could have been the combination of someone braindead enough to jump into a charging fsmash and someone who plays enough braindead people that this is actually a useful tactic.

Either way I'm thoroughly entertained.

ender

open your parachute
BRoomer
Not sweetspotting in brawl into an ike fsmash. awesome.

CyanCyde

Smash Cadet
If everybody rolled into Ike Fsmashes like that, we wouldn't be talking about Snake winning tournaments...

If everybody rolled into Ike Fsmashes like that, the Smash community should collectively find a new game.

Speedwobbles223

Smash Apprentice
... Wow how disapointing was that. Even without the hype it would have sucked. All the first two had to do was ledge grab

En.Ee.Oh

Smash Champion
jesus christ, you kids have no sense of humor. the whole point of the thread is that this guy is seriously convinced what he's doing is incredible, when in reality it's a joke to everyone with sense. apparently some kids in this thread have none WOW

maybe i should just let it die since 80% of the people who have posted are as exciting as wheat bread

Speedwobbles223

Smash Apprentice
I figured you made it, my bad

thats the way you came off in the op

pisses me off hes deleting comments on youtube

MuraRengan

Banned via Warnings
lol, RoK is an online wuss who claims to be the best Ike alive but is too scared to go to in-person tournaments in his own city.

everything about him that claims some kind of skill is bull****.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom