• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Rococo of Smash 1 - The F-tilt Menace - The Lost Crew Battle

Yuna

BRoomer
BRoomer
I blame Smashbros Euan for this taking so long. He claimed nobody cared about the Italo-France vs. The United Kingdom crew battle (meanwhile, Doraki wanted it).

So here it finally is, on the Anniversary of the first day of RoofSm1. Enjoy.

Low Quality version (127MB):

High Quality version (397MB):

I'll break it up into clips and Youtube them sometime soon.

Doraki

Smash Lord
Wow I completely forgot about this..
I didn't watch any match of that crew battle except mine because we were all tired so they had to wake me up when I had to play, now I can see what the other players did.

Still, it's a year old now. Well you're swedish, that probably explain it.

DevMBC

Smash Ace
****, a year ago today.. was ****ing mint! lol at my attempt at IceC's =p

edit: I fail to see what's changed ed? =o

Mr P

Smash Ace
This crew match is awful, half of us weren't trying i haven't even downloaded it.

@ Kone, i honestly dont think we would stand a chance against france and italy if they combined they have some really good players. JD is really good and doraki has gotten a lot better since being in the states, and of course there is makenshi and .... captain jack if he was allowed to play and i dont see why he wouldn't be. Aldwyn the Italian player is REALLLYYYY good kid is some kind of smash prodigy he got 5th at JST and beat ek twice in a best of five, Italians have other really good players too. To be quite honest i think they would **** on us, UK is still absaloute balls.

Jeffz0r

Smash Champion
Didn't anyone notice the big mistake at 17:45? For some reason it said Bornfidelity, Marth vs the Doug, Ice Climbers. WTF! xD
It should be Dax, Marth vs Jam, Ice climbers. Lol.

Kone

Smash Master
Haha Euan, yeah I know man ;) . I was just trying to take the heat of how bad we did there lol. I still no the UK has alot to do ^_^ . Don't worry man, we are onthe same page!

Just love winding them frenchies up if i can .

Is this the crew match were I demolish doraki's fox with my jiggly with some unbeleivable rest attempts?!

Yuna

BRoomer
BRoomer
Didn't anyone notice the big mistake at 17:45? For some reason it said Bornfidelity, Marth vs the Doug, Ice Climbers. WTF! xD
It should be Dax, Marth vs Jam, Ice climbers. Lol.
It's kinda a RoofSm Crew Battle tradition that each crew battle has a mislabeled match.

whats that song?? >.<
Dragostea din Tei (all 13 of them). The ending song is "Boten Anna" (Swedish-Dutch version)

Is this the crew match were I demolish doraki's fox with my jiggly with some unbeleivable rest attempts?!
Why, yes it is.

Why hasn't anyone commented on the musical choice yet? ;__;

BTW, if anyone wants the other 3 crew battles:
ftp://ajp.no-ip.org

Login: smash
Password: - (no password, leave it blank)

They're in the folder called RoofSm

Redd

thataintfalco.com
BRoomer
Yuna, I enjoyed this, but I was a little dissapointed by the music. I can understand 2-3 versions, but 13?!?!?!? I was getting sick near the end =X

Overall the players were ok. Jam is really good =)

AC ANON!!!

darkatma

Smash Hero
i tried that before too ._. still same error =[

are you SURE there's no password? or maybe it just doesnt work in america ><

i really want that netherland vs sweden one ;P
also the netherlands vs italy-france

grayfox

Smash Champion
lol i remember this. No one really tried that much at all, i felt well bad when doug was left to take on all the good players at the end

oncearunner

Smash Apprentice
hey yuna, is there anyway i can get those 13 versions from u? lol i kno. but i want to make a smash playlist for my ipod to play durin my matches. im pretty much thinking just those numa songs hehe

DoH

meleeitonme.tumblr.com
I thought the Rococo was the time period that came after the Baroque period, not the Renaissance.

Yuna

BRoomer
BRoomer
I thought the Rococo was the time period that came after the Baroque period, not the Renaissance.
Whatever. The only thing of importance is that it came after the Renaissance :p.

hey yuna, is there anyway i can get those 13 versions from u? lol i kno. but i want to make a smash playlist for my ipod to play durin my matches. im pretty much thinking just those numa songs hehe
No, it'd be too annoying to upload them all. Because I have, like, 25 versions in total.

Top Bottom