• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Rio Grande Valley Thread (Brownsville Brawlfest 4 july 18th)

Vorguen

Smash Champion
Shady travel with us to FS6 in San Antonio! June 20th, it's a regional size tournament so its all of Texas + Louisiana + New Mexico + you get the point, all neighboring states.

It's going to be epic, and as of now a bunch of us want to go too. I'm taking my car already for sure and we have two other cars that might go.

:)

SKEET SHADY

Smash Journeyman
mikey can you post that flyer for the june 13th tourney, if you post it in the other thread i might miss it cuz so many people spam a day

defsithe

Smash Ace

DEMON_JIM

Smash Cadet
Sup guys me again.

Battle at the Border 3 announced about 2 weeks ago for september. I'll keep you all posted on more info as it comes in.

-DJ-

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
Magik!!!
UPDATE!!!
THE SYSTEM CONTROLS US!
AUGUST 8TH!
LET'S PLAY ARCADE!
HARLINGEN, TX!

DEMON_JIM

Smash Cadet
Battle at the Border 3 has gotten an official date. November 7th is the day. It got pushed back due to some last minute problems and I got hurt and had stitches on my foot so that took me out fo the game.

DEMON JIM and DanEG (organizer for Energetic Gaming) will be teaming up to bring you BATB3. More details will be revealed as time progresses. Just giving you all a heads up. The thread should be up within the week.

-DJ-

Top Bottom