• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Riddle Game! OVAH

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
Also, confirmation on the number of the card being "20" and not "10?"

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
Category is events. Your deadline is increased 4 hours being that was a mistake on my part not including it. Everything in the card is correct.

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
The 8 hour deadline has been reached! Sex Bob-omb fails to obtain the card. Sex Bob-omb's deadline has been reduced to 4 hours for the next turn.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​
Stage 1
Round 1
Phase 7: Cloud 10
Please select a point-category
100p [12]
200p [9]
300p [8]
400p [8]
500p [8]
600p [8]

Jdietz43

BRoomer
BRoomer
600p please.

WE PLAY FOR MAD CASH

Also our answer will be: Dreams

And if that's right we decided we'll go for a 200p card after.

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
:starman: The top 600p card is revealed! :starman:
Category: Things

Also our answer will be: Dreams
Dreams is incorrect!
Cloud 10 fails to obtain the card!

Stage 1
Round 2
Phase 1: The Fighting Mongooses
100p [12]
200p [9]
300p [8]
400p [8]
500p [8]
600p [8]

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
Alright guys going into the second rotation, make sure your answers along with any official actions are bolded. Otherwise it won't be accepted. Having "Answer:" or "choose:" before is fine too. Anything with a colon or in bold will be taken as an official action.

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
The top 300p card is revealed!
Category: Events
(You have 4 hours from now to answer or pass. Submit within half the allotted time and your deadline will be increased by 2 hours for the next round)

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
The Fighting Mongooses pass.
Stage 1
Round 2
Phase 2: Robot Masters
100p [12]
200p [9]
300p [8]
400p [8]
500p [8]
600p [8]

B-Run

Smash Journeyman
Answer: chip

-While you just might eat potato chips for breakfast, this is more likely referring to putting banana chips on your cereal.
-You might play with poker chips for fun, or perhaps play a chip shot in golf.
-computer chips make interwebzing possible!

If this is correct, we would like another 200 pt card.

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
Chip is Incorrect!
Robot Masters fail to obtain the card.
Stage 1
Round 2
Phase 3: Sexy Disney Princesses
100p [12]
200p [9]
300p [8]
400p [8]
500p [8]
600p [8]

B-Run

Smash Journeyman
Just out of curiosity, why is our answer incorrect (other than the fact that its not the answer you had designed the card for). Does our answer not fit all of the criteria you gave us?

Jdietz43

BRoomer
BRoomer
The funny part is we were going to answer that way as our second card if we had gotten our 600p card right.

Guess our team double sucks

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
I'm glad you asked! Feel free to ask for explanations for any of the cards. I will, however, only provide explanations once a card is obtained or the stage has ended (in order to avoid providing any further clue). I will say that if an answer is provided that meets the criteria even though it's not the answer I designed the card around, I will accept it.

Jdietz43

BRoomer
BRoomer
I'm glad you asked! Feel free to ask for explanations for any of the cards. I will, however, only provide explanations once a card is obtained or the stage has ended (in order to avoid providing any further clue). I will say that if an answer is provided that meets the criteria even though it's not the answer I designed the card around, I will accept it.
Wait what? In that case I don't see why dreams was denied for our answer if you aren't looking only for the one you thought of.

B-Run

Smash Journeyman

Fair enough. Thanks! really enjoying the game.

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
Kanty, I love you, but it's kind of bull**** if Zen lets you do that.

Kantrip

Kantplay
I only wanna erase my answer and write out a new one before I hand in my test. It's not like I looked at the answer key, or even another student's paper!

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
Ball is incorrect!
Sexy Disney Princesses fail to obtain the card.
Since the card has failed to have been answered 3 times, it will return to the bottom of the pile
Stage 1
Round 2
Phase 4: Team Twilight
100p [12]
200p [9]
300p [8]
400p [8]
500p [8]
600p [8]

Top Bottom