• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Rescue for PAL-smashers - Freeloader for Wii! *Bad news folks*

Lant

Smash Journeyman
So.. anyone up for some Brawl?

I'll be online for a while, just post here so I can add your FC. Mine's in my profile to the left.

Kensei

Smash Journeyman
NNID
kenseithomas
Im up for a brawl most the time just post here when your ready and Ill come online =P

Lanttu

Smash Apprentice
Does any of you have Mario kart wii? Because I want to know if it changes the possibilities of playing brawl.
Are people so busy they can't even read like last five posts before making (in this case absolutely stupid) questions and see if it was already answered. You obviously didn't so do yourself a favor and read the post Xtreme Starfox made just before you.

Lant

Smash Journeyman
Mmk I've added Xtreme Starfox, Toast and Kensei, I miss anyone?

-Jumpman-

Smash Champion
Are people so busy they can't even read like last five posts before making (in this case absolutely stupid) questions and see if it was already answered. You obviously didn't so do yourself a favor and read the post Xtreme Starfox made just before you.
Thank you >.> Why should I read them, it's not obvious or something. And no thanks for the info.

Lanttu

Smash Apprentice
Thank you >.> Why should I read them, it's not obvious or something. And no thanks for the info.
To not make yourself look like an idiot? There's nothing wrong asking questions but if it was answered three post before, what's the point? I usually try to be helpful but it kind of pisses me off people don't bother spend at least minute or two searching if their question was answered already. Especially if topic is about Freeloader and a very popular game was just released, there's a very good chance finding answer whether or not there are some problems between these two.

That's all.

Oh, and if guys ever run out of 64 friends limit, feel free to remove me in that case. I don't have a slightest interest towards Brawl at the moment and I really doubt I will have in future either. It's like I have more fun playing Melee's training mode than Brawl's single player or online. >_>

ChroNoMakeR

Smash Cadet
Yo first of all....
Thaaaaaaaank yoooouu guys, all of you
Because of you i can play brawl haha :D

But now i got some questions concerning Mario Kart....

As some of you said, the Freeloader won't get bricked when the Update will be installed.
But i haven't updated my Wii since the beginning of March. (I know that there are some new updates available.)

So what should I do?
Shall I update my Wii online and then use the update on the cd?
Or shall I only use the update on the cd?

Thanks in advance!
oh and sry for my bad english ^.^

Soluble Toast

Smash Ace
NNID
solubletoast
3DS FC
2165-6410-7964
Anyone up for a Brawl on Smashville?
It's saturday. KK Slider's playing tonight at midnight our time =D

Soluble Toast

Smash Ace
NNID
solubletoast
3DS FC
2165-6410-7964
I love his songs =D
Lol, honestly. 53 people on the friend roster, and no one is ever on after half 11 =/

MrOtter

Smash Journeyman
Sorry Toast, I would of been on with Noz but we were... I'm afraid to say it...

Playing Mario Kart. =(

Toast I don't know If I should main diddy anymore everyone says hes as annoying as pikachu =/ and I don't feel good when I win with him when I use banana's but I like him =[...

Im just sticking to falco and snake for a while, Im mastering falcos SHL and SHDL and snakes grenades =o

Anyone thing that diddy is extremely annoying? O__o
Don't be silly Ken. Don't pander to the people who come out with crap like that.

It's only like you and Ike. You thought Ike was annoying, but then you learnt how to deal with him. People will either learn how to deal with Diddy or they will lose and consequently piss and moan about it.

I personally don't find Pikachu that annoying either. You can get around his spammed thundershocks with fast falling short hops and dodges.

Diddy is a great character but you can't drop a great character (who more importantly, you enjoy playing) just because some noobs are whining about it.

Use as many bananas as you like. :3

Soluble Toast

Smash Ace
NNID
solubletoast
3DS FC
2165-6410-7964
O:
I don't see the appeal in MK tbh =S

Probably because I don't like the Mario series all that much.

Lolz, ah well. Played a few CPU matches on Smashville ;D

MrOtter

Smash Journeyman
I never saw the appeal in Mario Kart Wii, but I just bought it on a whim. It's actually pretty excellent.

Whereas Brawl has been made slower and more forgiving, Mario Kart has been made faster and brutal. D: (Too many zany items though.)

I'll prolly be on next Saturday night though. I do love a good K.K. Slide set. :3 (Can't wait for animal crossing wii.)

Soluble Toast

Smash Ace
NNID
solubletoast
3DS FC
2165-6410-7964
I loved the 64 version, but I haven't played one since. All these new, random, annoying characters are filling the roster. The Mario series has a knack for creating annoying, useless characters >.>

I'll probably end up renting it to see what all the hype's about.

Lol. I love brawling to KK Slider x]
I'm not in too many Saturday's, so It's not always conveniant for me, but it's good to stay in once ina while xD

MrOtter

Smash Journeyman
It's like the N64 version but faster (none of that double dash crap). Definatley worth atleast a rent.

Anyway, back to Brawl. :3

It's funny how the only people who're ever online somewhat consistantly are you and Kensei. Am I missing any regulars from my list? (Apart from starfox, still haven't gotten around to adding yet. Bloody Mario Kart.)

XD

Soluble Toast

Smash Ace
NNID
solubletoast
3DS FC
2165-6410-7964
LOL.
Nobody's really online much.
Only Ken, you, and Xtreme are regulars.

Occassionally a few other people will pop on, but not for long.
It's quite strange. Online is the best part of Brawl for me. CPU's are boring, and not many of my RL friends play Smash.
I can't imagine all these people importing, then dropping it after like a week =S
Seems like a bit of a waste.

Kensei

Smash Journeyman
NNID
kenseithomas
Rawr what were you doing yesterday Toast you were in spectating for like 2 hours and then you were "online for another hour =/ I tried to join but you didn't host and I tried to host but you didn't join XO =[

Ok I am still gonna use Diddy thanks for the help guys but Falco is my new main =]

Brawleri

Smash Journeyman
So.... one more question....
If i have FL and Brawl and european Wii, is it safe to buy the EUROPEAN version of MK wii? I'd really like to play it also, so i need some advice.
So the MK wont block brawl? If so, that is awesome!

Soluble Toast

Smash Ace
NNID
solubletoast
3DS FC
2165-6410-7964
LOL. That was probably when I went away for a bit Ken. I must've left spectating on, and it disconnected me from spectatng. =/
Ah well.

Kensei

Smash Journeyman
NNID
kenseithomas
Anyone wanna play now? I have to go at 3pm Ill play until then =O

~N9NE~

Smash Master
NNID
LondonAssyrian
Soluble you should definitely rent MK. Online is seriously addictive.

Soluble Toast

Smash Ace
NNID
solubletoast
3DS FC
2165-6410-7964
I'll play Ken ^^
Just gimme a few mins to get Brawl on.

~N9NE~: I've been thinking of renting it, but I'm not that into racing games. The bikes, etc make it look reaslly fun though. =D

Xtreme Starfox

Smash Ace
.......Yeah, I won't be play brawl for about a week or so, Mario Kart Wii's Online WFC crushes Brawls WFC into a tiny spec of dust in every way.

Soluble Toast

Smash Ace
NNID
solubletoast
3DS FC
2165-6410-7964
Good games Ken ^^
I hate how close our games can get xP
Gets so intense lolz.

I have to find a way to counter Snake however.

Kensei

Smash Journeyman
NNID
kenseithomas
Im up for some games otter =]

Oh and good games toast your starting to roll a bit too much though =/

Soluble Toast

Smash Ace
NNID
solubletoast
3DS FC
2165-6410-7964
Good games Otter. I hatre G&W >.<
We discuss him all the time in the Zelda subforums. He's hell for Zelda to fight.

Lol Ken. Rolling, and dodging is the only way I can hit you, you short hop, and dodge a lot =P

MrOtter

Smash Journeyman
Sorry Toast, just had to come off for a bit to play some Kart with Noz.

Good games man. =3

I also hate Game and Watch. Of the all the characters Noz could of picked to main, he picks Olimar and Game and Watch. TLinks biggest counters. D:

Kensei

Smash Journeyman
NNID
kenseithomas
lol toast I don't usually short hop that much it was just to counter your rolling and plus spot dodging doesnt work against zelda's multi hit attacks so I wasn't using it much.

Doodx

Smash Journeyman
is brawl comin to eu in june 6th still? cuz now im only playin on weekends in my cousins and i want it for myself

Top Bottom