• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Rescue for PAL-smashers - Freeloader for Wii! *Bad news folks*

Rhys21

Smash Rookie
I got my Wii on release and the game works fine I think it's the tv that's messing up my picture and washing it out red.
I'm using an RGB cable that works fine with all my other games and the tv definately displays 60hz so I have no idea what my issue is. I'm having my composite cable sent to me tommorow so we'll see if that changes things, I pray that it does because if not I'm out of ideas and from what I've played even with messed up colour the game is utterly amazing.
If anyone has any other suggestions or solutions I'ld be extremely grateful to here them, for now I live in hope
Thanks

Rhys21

Smash Rookie
I got my Wii on release and the game works fine I think it's the tv that's messing up my picture and washing it out red.
I'm using an RGB cable that works fine with all my other games and the tv definately displays 60hz so I have no idea what my issue is. I'm having my composite cable sent to me tommorow so we'll see if that changes things, I pray that it does because if not I'm out of ideas and from what I've played even with messed up colour the game is utterly amazing.
If anyone has any other suggestions or solutions I'ld be extremely grateful to here them, for now I live in hope
Thanks

Soluble Toast

Smash Ace
NNID
solubletoast
3DS FC
2165-6410-7964
Clace: Sure, PM your friend code and add mine =]
It's under my avatar. I can't reply to messages so you'll have to get it from there xP

Anyone else wanna exchange?
I'm hoping for a 4 player FFA soon xD

Jonkku

Lacks pick-up lines.
/cry
Too good to be true.. :(
My TV doesn't support 60hz .
No freeloader + ntsc brawl for me then..

Toshen

Smash Apprentice
Thanks
Thanks for the relief

As for your issue, perhaps try the Wii on some other TV's? Otherwise i wouldn't know what to suggest

Killer91

Smash Rookie
I got a new SSBB at our local toy store today.. but still my wii doesnt read the CD..
It just won't read the CD. The CD isnt spinning at all... :(

Anyone can please help me! I am desperate?
Is it the lens? Do I have to use canned air to clean it?

leeohanlon

Smash Cadet
So has anyone with a Wii from 2006 actually managed to run the game, i already preordered a freeloader + brawl but my Wii just happens to be from 2006 and some people already claimed that it wouldn't work on them :dizzy:
had my wii since day 1, no problems with brawl

ALSO ANYONE WANA BRAWL FROM UK? ADD ME 4639-8688-3283 im in london

Soluble Toast

Smash Ace
NNID
solubletoast
3DS FC
2165-6410-7964
Lol@ suiciding myself like 3 times.
That made me look so bad ><
Stupid laggy attack.

lolz.

Lucario's counter is possibly the most annoying attack in the game xD

DalzK

Smash Apprentice
w00t just got Brawl its great :p
Played a "with anyone" match and seriously hard to control my character with the delay :S
FC - 3136-333-5073
Any1 up for a match now?

:034:

Smash Hero
*sigh* Seems like I'll have to wait. I'm ready to order over play-asia, but it's taking them so long to get the Freeloader, and no other site is willing to do bank transfer (at least not that I know of) internationally... Nothing on eBay either..

****, seeing you all exchange friend codes makes me think I'm the only one who actually has to wait.. Seeing how I can't use Paypal or anything..

Lanttu

Smash Apprentice
Ok, I added every user who had posted in last three pages and had Brawl FC given in their profiles. These include perfectnumpty, Kone, Xtreme Starfox, MrSilver, Soluble Toast, chrisking570, TetraMaster, leeohanlon and DalzK. I live in Finland though so I guess there will be at least some lag. Regardless I'd still like to try play some FC matches.

Faith

Smash Apprentice
*sigh* Seems like I'll have to wait. I'm ready to order over play-asia, but it's taking them so long to get the Freeloader, and no other site is willing to do bank transfer (at least not that I know of) internationally... Nothing on eBay either..

****, seeing you all exchange friend codes makes me think I'm the only one who actually has to wait.. Seeing how I can't use Paypal or anything..
You can link you're Dutch Bank account to PayPal ;o ( That's what I did :D ) [ Also no freeloader so you'renot the only one ]

:034:

Smash Hero
You can link you're Dutch Bank account to PayPal ;o ( That's what I did :D ) [ Also no freeloader so you'renot the only one ]
Can't - I need to be 18 for it. And yes, I'm one of those guys who follows rules like that.

Woohoo.

Soluble Toast

Smash Ace
NNID
solubletoast
3DS FC
2165-6410-7964
Ok, added Christ, Lanttu.

Just about to add you, Dalz. I might not be up for a match now, but if you add me I'll be up for one soon =]

I'm gonna add Perfectnumpty, Kone, MrSilver now too. =]

Soluble Toast

Smash Ace
NNID
solubletoast
3DS FC
2165-6410-7964
Ugh. The whole " aerial attack lagging and causing you to fall off the edge" is really starting to annoy me on Wifi ><

lolz

Influenssa

Smash Cadet
Aaaah. I'm really going crazy reading here how excited everybody changes their Friend Codes. This sure is one sucky weekend for me. If Brawl and Freeloader don't come on monday...

chrisking570

Smash Journeyman
i hope they do influenssa.
Also, this lag is annoying me, i saw myself come down on the platform after dying, then jumped and instead of moving left, ike decided to fall to his death... 2 quick deaths in about 6 seconds lol.
Sorry toast and Lanttu, im quitting after next game (the match after the 2xIKE 1xZelda match)

chrisking570

Smash Journeyman
YAY i won against toast and zanttu. im stayin 4 a while

im sure you two are teaming up against me lol. Ike hits me into Zelda, Zelda blasts me and !PHOOEY! i die :(

Woozah

Smash Cadet
NNID
Dizztro
3DS FC
3866-8092-9570
nice to see so many ppl alrdy having brawl and playing it :)
mine was despatched yesterday so prolly get both brawl + freeloader around monday/tuesday.
then gonna put my brawl fc aswell, but prolly gonna play sse/vs matches with friends first :chuckle:

Soluble Toast

Smash Ace
NNID
solubletoast
3DS FC
2165-6410-7964
Yeah, the lag is a bit bad.
One of the most annoying sort of lag is when you try to dash but the lag stops you.

Lanttu

Smash Apprentice
Lag sucks but at least it wasn't as bad as it was few days ago I tried With anyone for the first time. Last five seconds took a minut once. >_> How bad the delay is in UK only (or any other where distances aren't as high as they were in games we played) games? I've had 2-3 zero lag games in With anyone but of course I have no idea where that another guy was from.

Adding Storm Eagle and Goronsan.

Soluble Toast

Smash Ace
NNID
solubletoast
3DS FC
2165-6410-7964
Good matches though. Enjoyed them.
I think all the matches, bar a few were very very close. Nice and tense. The way matches should be =]

We'll have to do that again sometime,

Also,
I added you Goronsan ^^

SuperLink9

Smash Lord
NNID
SuperLink9
Well, the other FreeLoader from CodeJunkies arrived today, so now I have one too!

Now all I need is a copy of Brawl myself. And I may have matches with some of you over Easter. I still don't have a clue about my main, but Marth is amazing, better than overpowered, and Link feels right for me to used, because Young Link was my Melee main. When using Link I felt like I was playing Melee again.

I havn't tried Toon Link yet...

AerionTOFAST4U

Smash Apprentice
I'm still waiting for my freeloader. I got my email from BMC at monday so I was expecting it today ;<. Lets hope I get it tomorrow :D

Ordered mine on Wednesday...hope it arrives tommorow =/ If it doesn't.. i wont get it before monday >_< But I will add you then if all works :)

Kensei

Smash Journeyman
NNID
kenseithomas
Woot got brawl on tuesday been playing it alot anyone want a quick match right now?

My friend code is :

1375-6922-5117

Im alright at brawl I play as diddy wolf and falco

Top Bottom