• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Request Thread: Request anything here!

mariodk

Smash Ace
Vegeta over (i nearly dont care over who just not cp. falcon so we can have goku vs. vegeta):

i think many DBZ ppl will agree on this vertex to be made
normal Form,SSJ,SSj4 (SSJ2 is not needed so much maybe a majin Vegeta with that M on his head)
and
my fav. char. even more then Mario
Gotenks over (i dont care over who even if over a Mario Char. or Sonic):

also as SSJ/SSJ3 :D
then i can make a moveset for them :)

TCRhade

Smash Champion
NNID
TabuuForte
Sadly I don't see how Vegeta is possible over Fox... especially a vertex since Fox isn't human. At all. How's the head going to work?

anivernage

Smash Apprentice
Sadly I don't see how Vegeta is possible over Fox... especially a vertex since Fox isn't human. At all. How's the head going to work?
this^
but its a vertex or only a texture
i think its better on snake or anothr human character

9-BiT

Smash Cadet
I was wondering if it was possible to make a gallade as marth. Don't make it, just tell me if it's possible, thanks.

Friedslick6

Smash Cadet
Self-quoting a post from the KC-MM "Vertex Requests" forum's topic, "Sackboy's Model up for a Vertex Hack (Resources included)":
Friedslick (forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=21514) said:
I downloaded the individual parts of Sackboy's model from this flash website:
http://mysackboy.littlebigplanet.com/
Then I formed the parts into a single model.

The model is in its bind pose, comes with pivot points and has full-size textures.
The textures were found in a .jpg format, and converted to a .png format. However, their quality is still quite high.
Would anyone want a copy of the model in order to make a Sackboy vertex hack?
If so, please send me a private message with your intentions.

P.S. Thanks to MK64n for fixing the body's multiple texture issue for me.
You can send me a private message for the model here, too.

TommoPuppy

Smash Lord
NNID
Tommohawk
There is absolutely no point in converting from a lossy format like JPG to a lossless format like PNG because you've already lost that data from it being a JPG, so it's pointless! All you're doing is making the file size larger

Friedslick6

Smash Cadet
Everytime a modification to a .jpg is saved, the .jpg loses data from re-encryption (example here.) I'm simply making sure that that doesn't happen. The model and textures add up to a size of 1.37 MB, and compact to 982 KB in a .rar archive.
It won't kill your hardrive.

D

Deleted member

I would absolutely love a texture for Meta Knight of this amazing Pokemon:

Woobat!

TCRhade

Smash Champion
NNID
TabuuForte
OH OH!

Someone TOTALLY MUST vertex and size mod Meta Knight into THIS bad@$$:

(warning: Donkey Kong Country Returns spoiler below)

Just beat him today (finally) and I'd love to play as him in SSBB! :awesome:

Akuma2120

Smash Ace
Can someone make a code that makes characters die automatically at say 300%, or just make Subspace Emissary run off the HP mode

I'm trying to make SSE like streets of rage and I've already hexed all the characters to be different for the SSE mode when running around, for example:

Sonic controls more like in his games for example, the horizontal momentum is preserved when you run and jump so he's a good platformer, he's very fun to use, and mario controls like the NES mario game, slow run startup but horizontal momentum on jump is preserved, I did this for all character really to keep a good flow, same treatment with the DK characters

The only thing killing the pace now is getting knocked around by attacks, I'd use the no knockback code but then there's no threat of dying

I'd like to release this but I really need this last piece

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
So... do any of you guys know any of the people in the Smash Lab or anyone who knows how to use PSA or something?

We really need someone to look into the (pseudo?) invincibility that side-b provides. At a tournament on Saturday, the opponent went under the stage to stagespike me, but I pulled out the bike. The game paused for a few moments as I got hit (it was a direct hit to Wario) and Wario flashed white and I got the bike invincibility as I got hit by their bair, saving me from being stagespiked. And on top of it, the bike did damage to the opponent too, lol

I also did it AGAIN in a friendly yesterday against Snake's uair or bair or something I think
Pretty please?

Forgotten Soul

Smash Rookie
Could you create a Master Chief and or Arbiter PSA?
(Use Microsoft Sam and Microsoft Mike for voices*like arby n the chief*)

Sonjicboom

Smash Apprentice
Hello all! My request is for Guile from the Street Fighter series. I found an incredible texture hack the other day (over snake), but it would be so much better with a unique moveset. I hope somebody might be interested in designing Guile for Brawl :D!

Edit: I may as well provide a hypothetical moveset.

Neutral A: Jab punch (as per SSF4; his low punch) -> can jab lock/ combo three times
Side A: Spinning backhand (as per SSF4; his forward fierce punch)
Down A: Double low kick (as per SSF4; his down fierce kick)
Up A: Guile high kick (as per SSF4; his down-forward fierce kick)
Ftilt: Invert kick (as per SSF4; his forward medium kick)
Utilt: Uppercut (as per SSF4; his medium punch)
Dtilt: Light low kick (as per SSF4; his down light kick)
Nair: Light jump kick (as per SSF4; his jump light kick)
Fair: Bazooka knee (akin to his SSF4 version, but aerial; his forward light kick)
Uair: Jump kick (as per SSF4; his jump medium kick)
Dair: Fierce jump kick (as per SSF4; his jump high kick)
Neutral B: Sonic Boom (as per essentially every Street Fighter; his projectile)
Side B: Forward throw (as per SSF4; can be performed on ground or in air)
Down B: Focus attack counter (as per SSF4; can counter with similar timer to Marth)
Up B: Flash Kick (as per SSF4; a somersault kick tweaked for vertical/ semi-horizontal recovery)

Forward throw: the aforementioned forward throw with a sonic boom afterward
Down throw: a simple slam to the ground
Up throw: Guile takes the opponent with one hand and tosses him/her/it upward
Back throw: the Guile suplex (as per SSF4; his back throw)

And, if someone is feeling incredibly prestigious, I present the hypothetical final smash:

The ever-famous Sonic Hurricane: Guile generates a giant sonic boom, which pulls players inward as it slowly moves forward.

Edit 2: Don't forget to include his theme during the final smash; it goes with anything.

C.M.X

Smash Apprentice
Hey there does anyone know if there is a stage texture, with the rel file which stage texture is just completly white, so theres nothing apart from a white background and the characters, if there is could someone please link me it?

Edit: Nvm i can use the Google texture for FD hahaha.

TommoPuppy

Smash Lord
NNID
Tommohawk
We all know this thread only serves to keep requests in one place instead of clogging up everywhere else. It doesn't raise the chances of anyone taking them up that much

Photos

Smash Journeyman
this thread is for people who need ideas. some dude says, "hey, i want a new project."
comes over here.
Dood! i wanna make that!
*makes whatever*

that's the way this topic works. it's an idea thread, disguised as a request thread.

Top Bottom