• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Renaissance of Xmash 4, Varberg, July 3-6th | Results in 1st post!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Helios

BRoomer
BRoomer
How to get there?
First and foremost, you should get yourselves to Gothenburg. I take it you’re going by either bus or plane. From the airport, just grab an airport coach/shuttle to Gothenburg Central Station. Once in the Gothenburg Central Station/NE Terminal, you hop on a train towards Malmö/Köpenhamn. The train will pass by Mölndal, Kungsbacka, and Varberg (after about 40 mins). I advice you all to get your tickets at the central station. There’s a ticket office where you can ask for help. The ride should cost about €7, and take 40 minutes. Good luck!
Once you arrive in Varberg, you just walk towards the venue, as the map shows.

Ta-dah! =)

Fuzzyness

The Reality!
Anyone willing to house me and Yuna for 3 days after RoX? (Yes Gothenburg) were going to a gaming event which lasts a week after. Im willing to play smash like a slave

Rune

Smash Lord
Teh Rune :estatic:
Here to stay??

Anyway, say hi to Matt for me :)
Don't think so, I might turn up on a few tourneys to be my annoying self once brawl comes out, but I don't have the time to seriously get back into this again.

The same probably goes for Matt, so you can say hi yourself when the time comes.

Nihonjin

Striving 4 Perfection
BRoomer
Don't think so, I might turn up on a few tourneys to be my annoying self once brawl comes out, but I don't have the time to seriously get back into this again.
:(

The same probably goes for Matt, so you can say hi yourself when the time comes.
That might be in 10 years from now you tell him :D
Also tell him if he comes to a tournament I'll team with him for old times sake XDXD

Marcus_90

Smash Cadet
Cant wait untill Tuesday =D Was so ****ing fun last year and I hope its became better this year, even if last year was nearly perfect ^^

I got a nice group I think, will try to get me into the bracket^^ but it's will be tough

ivootjes(nr18)

Smash Lord

Rune, i still need revenge from dt10 o_0

Good to see you're still alive, thought you died in a car accident :( (ok, not really, but still didn't expect you to come back)

Fuzzyness

The Reality!
Anyone willing to house me and Yuna for 3 days after RoX? (Yes Gothenburg) were going to a gaming event which lasts a week after. Im willing to play smash like a slave

Again i ask..

bËst^

Smash Journeyman
wou... I got seeded o_O... oh min gosh..... it looks like that Helios has at least a little bit trust to my potential and skills ^_^ that is quite an honour for a finnish smasher who nobody knows o_O.....
well... my flight ain't booked yet.... but I can be quite sure that I see u guys at RoS =P... booking a flight is just a matter of time and I still have four days =D... and that is enough for me :D

and remember: to be the best, you gonna beat the bËst =P

Ijuka

Smash Ace

Again i ask..
Get a love-love hotel room ;D

Ijuka

Smash Ace
Oh come on, I just suggested it because he was asking for housing. xD NHJ, what about those moneymatches?

ProsmasherTim

Smash Journeyman
ok guys, now its official... I wont be there... Im so sorry... **** the dutch tournament is canceled >_> **** bad news... well gotta see you next time on a dutch tournament... Im so sorry...

Helios

BRoomer
BRoomer
Right, ****, my internet's been away for a few hours, I missed the bus, and Luma doesn't have a cell phone >_<

Guess I'm going into Gothenburg then >_>

LUMA, if you see this, meeeh >_<

Luma

Smash Lord
chris i think u was at the wrong airport, i waited 4 hours, now i am somewhere in gothenburg in a internet cafe trying to get ur cell phone number xD

just not my day

Raikacchi

Smash Cadet
ok guys, me and NGCXX and Down-a and Rfum will arrive tomorrow (friday) at helios's place somewhere at 12 o'clock in the evening, so if anyone needs to get picked up from the airport I can take 2 persons with me each ride since I will need a guide who can show me the way, IF my car survives the ride from Holland to Gothenborg -.-"

so if you want a ride from the airport to I don't know where, contact Helios please
I will hear all the details from him when we arrive.

this is the last message and last time I will be on this page so see you guys all there at the tournament or somewhere in Sweden ;)

Askeflink

Smash Journeyman
I know I'm a bit late, but I really need teammate! <- D:

I've been on lots of tournaments and played much teams before. Have played more teams against a bit good players lately. Teams are fun! :lick: nearly all the Norwegians are taken.(went a bit messy so I ended up teamless) I'm problary not much known as a smasher, but I'm not that bad. (low seed lvl problary) I'm problary playing Puff, Doc, Marth, Sheik, Peach, Fox or something.

RoX4 will roxxx big time! Hope someone will team with me. =D ranked #14 in Norway if it's worth to know. Need teammate. D:<

Helios

BRoomer
BRoomer
Ivo, +46 (0)70 3845664, that's my number, call it if you need me.

I'm going to see when the dutch arrive by car, if it's within a reasonable amount of time, they'll have the honour of picking you up at the airport =)

Faab

Smash Ace
Is it possible for you guys to stay awake and pick us up at stockholm central station at about 4 in the night ^_^. Tonight that is

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom