• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Reason: y I never give up on my main

PhoenixoKaZe

Smash Ace
NNID
Toffykun
Link to original post: [drupal=798]The Reason: y I never give up on my main[/drupal]

It`s because it`s like we r like a mirror. He was giving so much neglect, so much hatred, so much bull**** spit at him. I felt almost the same way, I`m writing this as I lose hope in my daily life. Realizing how much I lost and how much I need to get back. I`m not expecting ppl to read this and be like "Omg, he`s a emo freak!!!!* but hey, ppl can be ignorant at times lol. Anyways, I rly started to realized that I`m so empty and feel so cold. I hope I can sleep without nightmares haunting me

Tenki

Smash Hero
I really can't make the parallel to Sonic at all lol.

oh, unless he's talking about people's treatment of Sonic in Brawl.

mzink*

Smash Ace
Maybe find yourself a girl? Or guy? Living for someone else tends to make life quite satisfying and much less empty feeling :)

Top Bottom