• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

the REAL fox counter-character list

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

Lol, annoying, I think mow + everyone else will have changed their opinions about the top tier matchups since last time...

Especially the first post.
Actually, I just checked my list. No changes.

D

Deleted member

peach vs fox is in fox's favor but certainly not enough to warrant it as a counter match.

D

Deleted member

if you want to keep it REALLY simple, just do full jump drill shine JC and jump away.

D

Deleted member

sheik is the best character in the game.

IMO Fox vs Marth on FD is Fox's best match-up lol sure they can CG you but you can basically U-Throw U-Air.
you must be a marth player. Marths always ***** about fox when in actuality it's fox's hardest match by a significant amount.

Brookman

Smash Hero
it's only pointless if you hate black people, so please keep your racism out of our topic.

Brookman

Smash Hero
It was more of a joke scot, sorry if you didn't pick up on it. Fox doesn't **** sheik any harder than sheik ***** fox in return. Fox may be the best character in the game according to the tier list, but it's not by a great deal.

Big_R

Smash Champion
Hold on. Was I wrong thinking Jiggs could jump and air dodge out of the up throw against fox? It seems like it...

Banks

Smash Hero
yo guyz darc don't know how play dis game, fosho. he be skrub like deku.

you know instead of trying to figure out how to overcome getting ***** by a certain character with your main, you can try picking up another character. It will make you more fulfilled. (_)_)////D

Brookman

Smash Hero
first of all, suck my balls. and secondly i'm sorry you like boys. god deezy can't even get an answer these days.
Are these poor attempts at cliche insults supposed to hurt my feelings? Also, the irony of your post is quite humorous to me.

At least you didn't disagree that you're bad at this game. That's one step closer to admitting it, and that's one step closer to actually getting better. So congratulations, you almost kinda don't suck as bad as you did when you made your first post.

A-Laon

Smash Master
At least you didn't disagree that you're bad at this game. That's one step closer to admitting it, and that's one step closer to actually getting better. So congratulations, you almost kinda don't suck as bad as you did when you made your first post.
I'm half-tempted to sig this.

Nakamaru

Smash Master
Big_R just give up. Your never going to win against Brookman, also considering the fact that he has an "L" avatar means he's got the most badass kid ever giving him strenght to. So your ****. Just pick your *** up and go home.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom