• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The random hate on Ken's Marth

NJzFinest

Smash Hero
Who gives?

... probably the guy who took the time to come here and post rudely in huge yellow letters!

LOL

nonemus

Smash Rookie
People are taking this wayyyy too seriously, rofl. Ken's cocky, but who honestly gives a crap? Geez. Btw NJz dun quit luscious D=
Cocky? Lawlz

Here is what he said:

"hasn't been any? I've been busy with school and everything else in my life. I'll attend some soon I suppose. I'm going to Evo for sure, thats a big one.

What I think so far is all the Marth's I've seen are all the same. Not so unique. Just forward Airs and foward smashes (kind of the same way in melee). I think once people see my Marth in brawl, the whole Marth meta game will change and Marth will move up to top tier again.

Or I probably suck at brawl like a lot people say and nothing will change. Then again I've never actually played anyone in person and Wifi doesn't prove anything except the fact of mass suicides, non spacing, getting hit by things you know that's coming and uhh certain characters pwn on wifi because you feel like you're playing on a LCD screen x5.

So yeah, I'm ready to take marth to a new level
10gaymetaknights"

That is NOT cocky.

Who else could have performed that 14sec KO on Sk92, as if it was melee?

Pierce7d

Wise Hermit
3DS FC
1993-9028-0439
Eh, to answer all the questions of "Who Cares" . . . uh, we talk about stuff like this to pass the time because it's involving significant (flame shield up) people who said some stuff, and now we're reacting to it. Personally, I prefer the air think that threads like this add personality to the community. Remember, you must recover if no one cared, we wouldn't be on page 6, lol.

I think Ken is confident, not cocky, and I think that like me, most of you just had higher expectations of Ken, because he's Ken.

Megavitamins

Smash Champion
Cocky? Lawlz

Here is what he said:

"hasn't been any? I've been busy with school and everything else in my life. I'll attend some soon I suppose. I'm going to Evo for sure, thats a big one.

What I think so far is all the Marth's I've seen are all the same. Not so unique. Just forward Airs and foward smashes (kind of the same way in melee). I think once people see my Marth in brawl, the whole Marth meta game will change and Marth will move up to top tier again.

Or I probably suck at brawl like a lot people say and nothing will change. Then again I've never actually played anyone in person and Wifi doesn't prove anything except the fact of mass suicides, non spacing, getting hit by things you know that's coming and uhh certain characters pwn on wifi because you feel like you're playing on a LCD screen x5.

10gaymetaknights"

That is NOT cocky.

Meh, tbh there wasnt anything too amazing about that 14 sec ko on sk92. W/e, I felt that he was acting a little cocky, but w/e. It's called an opinion. I don't wanna get into a stupid flame war with ignorant people like you. ^_^

jinofcoolnes

Smash Journeyman
Cocky? Lawlz

Here is what he said:

10gaymetaknights"

That is NOT cocky.

Now that's how you ride a ****.

but really Ken marth was good(he's very good a learn how to counter people playing style)

,but this is brawl there not much flashy combos to make stand out form the other pro's ATM.

legion598

Smash Ace
ya i really hate the random hate on him to i think ken is the best marth ever and will probably be the best in brawl too yes indeed ken is super marth

sephiroth_fan

Smash Cadet
ya i really hate the random hate on him to i think ken is the best marth ever and will probably be the best in brawl too yes indeed ken is super marth
YES another ken fan i totaly agree w u lol wow everythin i wanted to say but ill add a bit ken made the ken combo which is still used today no other combo is named after a person which shows how ken is the real king of smash and not mew2 anyways legion can we be friends i don nkow how to do it for smash bords but if u add me we can be frends

Top Bottom