• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The random character select is chosen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

127crazie

Smash Journeyman
You move the cursor to the random character select and press A. The match starts....

WHOA! Not this character! It's the character you dread playing as, the character you absolutely suck with.... it's......

Who is it? Mine is Yoshi. I was OK with him in the original, but in Melee and Brawl I'm really terrible with him, and I would probably lose the match, doesn't matter who it is I'm playing against :chuckle:

Jimtopia

Smash Apprentice
Ummm... probably Mario to be honest, I just can't get the hang of him.

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
There's already a 'who do you hate/suck playing as' thread.

Stacey

Smash Rookie
Snake, I hate him. Hes only top tier because of fanboys/fangirls and his spam and camping abilities.

Stacey

Smash Rookie
no he isn't...
unless the numbers of fans a character has effects the tier the character is placed in
I was referring to some of the melee pros who like him, causing more people to like him, causing people to be biased toward him.

Madagascar

Smash Rookie
Ice Climbers. Hated them in Melee and I still hate them. Just don't like their style/gameplay in general.

YmYster

Smash Rookie
Mine..... probably Ganondorf... too slow, I have always liked the fast characters.
Snake, I hate him. Hes only top tier because of fanboys/fangirls and his spam and camping abilities.
Don't say snake is a spammer. If you have no strategy with him, he is going to absolutly suck. I though exactly as you did when I played as Snake. When I saw my friend play as Snake, man did he prove me wrong.

Negi-Kun

Smash Lord
First attempt: Pikachu
Second attempt: Ness
Third attempt: Toon Link
Fourth attempt: Falco
All characters I'm good with. it's random.

cwm123

Smash Cadet
These characters make me lose:

Wolf- I couldn't recover with him if my life depended on it.

Dedede- I'm totally lost on how to play him.

Sosuke

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
8132-9932-4710
ROB.
I'm just like "**** my life"
And the worse part is I get ROB very frequently. -_-
It's a curse.

D

Deleted member

I hate getting Ness because Ness is less manly than Peach and Marth put together

25%Cotton

Smash Ace
NNID
Samu.S
3DS FC
4785-5442-4678
mario or wario, pretty much.

if i get wario, i go ahead and SD out of the match. i both hate him and suck with him.

mario at least i semi-support.

Neon Ness

Designated Procrastinator
Bleh, it'd be over for me if I got Dedede. He's cool, but I can't use him to save my life! Too heavy, and I don't how to chaingrab.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom