• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Rad Scientist- ARMS Antagonist Dr. Coyle Support

snowgolem

Smash Lord
NNID
None
Switch FC
SW-7635-8772-4887
I may be just telling myself she’s likely because I want her so bad, but I do think she has a great chance of making it in. She represents the story of the game and would be a unique inclusion, as she would pretty much be the first actual female villain. Wendy is just an alt and Dark Samus is an ‘it’. And whenever she’s hit, her roll or get up attack can be invisible so you can’t tell what she’s doing next. That would be such a cool gimmick! Add that to Peach’s floating and Dr Coyle would be such a good character. Add me to the supports list please.

IronWarrior94

Smash Journeyman
Add me as a supporter. I must admit that I've never played ARMS though, but a female villain rep with a cool design (my favorite based on first impressions) is something I'm down for.

Dr. Jojo Phantasma

The Chessmaster
Oh add me to the supporters' list as well. I honestly feel that Dr. Coyle is going to be the character with Min Min as the second most likely option. Can't wait for the reveal hopefully this coming week.

Laniv

Smash Lord
Lowkey, I'm starting to think Dr. Coyle would be cool, add me on too

zumaddy

Smash Ace
I want Min Min more but I think Dr Coyle would be a good pick, I play her in ARMS fairly often and a villain repping a series would be neat.

Guybrush20X6

Creator of Lego Theory
NNID
Guybrush20X6
3DS FC
4253-3477-4804
Switch FC
SW-2140-7758-3904
Well the reveal is on this Monday so this is your last chance to get that sweet, sweet "I called it!" cred by adding your names to the support list.

Will you stand on the side of Rad Science?

Last edited:

Dr. Jojo Phantasma

The Chessmaster
She may not be as likely as Spring Man, Min Min, Twintelle and Ribbon Girl to be the reveals, but I still want to have faith.

Miifighters4Smash5

Smash Journeyman
I Hope this Villainess/Main Antagonist of ARMS becomes the ARMS Rep in Challenge Pack #6; the First Villain DLC Fighter; and a Way to Kick off the 2nd Fighter's Pass with a Bang!!

P.S. Add me to the Support List; I Want her to be the first Villain/Villainess DLC Fighter in SSBU

Last edited:

Guybrush20X6

Creator of Lego Theory
NNID
Guybrush20X6
3DS FC
4253-3477-4804
Switch FC
SW-2140-7758-3904
Well, today is the day. Unless your on the right hand side of the date lin in which case it's still yesterday.

Let's see what Sakurai has in store.

MarioDDR755

Smash Apprentice
I think Dr. Coyle would be great, though she's definitely an underdog to get in.

I had a thought, which is that we already know that Sakurai and co. considered adding Heihachi to represent Tekken, and he's the main antagonist of that series, not the protagonist.

So even though it didn't happen, it shows that it can.

Miifighters4Smash5

Smash Journeyman
At least her Stage theme is in the game. . .

even though It'd be cool to see a VILLAIN added as a DLC Fighter. . . for SSBU

IronWarrior94

Smash Journeyman
If it means anything Coylebros, her theme was literally trending on Twitter earlier, but that's mostly due to its name, funny enough.

Guybrush20X6

Creator of Lego Theory
NNID
Guybrush20X6
3DS FC
4253-3477-4804
Switch FC
SW-2140-7758-3904
Well chin up, Science can't be stopped. Only delayed by funding cuts.

Edit: And NAME REDACTED is now trending on Twitter. At least more people are now appreciating the majesty of her theme.

Last edited:

Flyboy

Smash Hero
I'm not disappointed. I'm happy her theme got in. I knew she was a long shot and Min Min is great too.

KirbyWorshipper2465

Smash Legend
I'm not disappointed. I'm happy her theme got in. I knew she was a long shot and Min Min is great too.
I'm sure her support will increase by next game. If nothing else, [NAME REDACTED] trended on Twitter for a time, due to outsiders thinking it was a secret song that would have been revealed at launch. That is pretty hilarious to me.

IronWarrior94

Smash Journeyman
I'm sure her support will increase by next game. If nothing else, [NAME REDACTED] trended on Twitter for a time, due to outsiders thinking it was a secret song that would have been revealed at launch. That is pretty hilarious to me.
Not only that, a few non-gamers thought it was something politiical.

Top Bottom