• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The R.O.B. series needs more representation

1FC0

Smash Lord
His series has no stage and only 1 playable character. They could include Professor Hector, Professor Vector, and a Smick as playable characters. Also they should take a level from Gyromite and add it as a stage. If Hector and Vector are clones I would also be happy with them.

Last edited:

The Revolutionary Cafe

Smash Journeyman
NNID
CafeRevolution
3DS FC
2766-9632-2051
Switch FC
5665-2697-0979
Maybe a gyromite stage would be cool but not anymore characters R.O.B is enough considering his series's relevance.

BridgesWithTurtles

Smash Champion
3DS FC
3523-2059-7939
I'm a supporter of every character having a home stage, but I'd rather have a Subspace Emissary-based stage to represent ROB. I just can't imagine a Gyromite stage being very fun. Professor Hector and/or Professor Vector as Assist Trophies would be neat, too. It's a shame we haven't even had trophies of those guys yet. Smicks should have been Smash Run enemies.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
During melee, my roster for the next smash game had Prof. Hector on it and he used a remote control to move ROB about

dettadeus

Smash Lord
considering the series hasnt been touched in about 30 years aside from ROB getting half a dozen cameos, ROB on his own is a lot to ask for already lol. a gyromite stage could be done similarly to 75m (or replacing it) but that's about it.

udime123

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
3497-1825-3744
I'd like to see a Gyromite stage, but, I mean, his "series" only has two games, and both of them came out over 30 years ago. I like professor Hector, but expecting him as a playable character AND expecting Vector as his own seperate characetr, too? That sounds a little extreme.

Trekkerjoe

Smash Journeyman
ROB, like any other character, deserves a stage. I just hope it does not turn out like 75m. I don't like that stage.

While I'm here:
It would be awesome if they put in a ROB squad assist trophy. Using one would spawn a random member of the ROB squad from SSE, with invulnerability.

Top Bottom