• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Quebec Power Rankings - Updated 9/26/2011

Hells

Smash Apprentice
more like melee ppl are butthurt so they come troll brawl scene

cou7nxterpwn

Smash Rookie
ok I dont care about money but im from montreal and looking forward to tourneys. fryi, im new here. 1635 1009 4373 is my fc and im also member of friendcodes, which I barely use. you are free to add me as a friend or put me in your list my contestants. my wii name is jker7. ~greetings from cou7nxterpwn

HolyNightmare

Smash Champion
ok I dont care about money but im from montreal and looking forward to tourneys. fryi, im new here. 1635 1009 4373 is my fc and im also member of friendcodes, which I barely use. you are free to add me as a friend or put me in your list my contestants. my wii name is jker7. ~greetings from cou7nxterpwn
Cool, we often hold smashfest to play brawl. PM if you're interested.

swordgard

Smash Hero
so when i get top 10 at the next tournament, will that mean that i can come back on the power ranking?

EDIT: This is chet.
I wanted to post because this is really important to me.
Depends who you beat, not all pr members go to every tournaments.

:phone:

Stroumbert

Smash Apprentice
The PR has been updated with the results from Combination of Domination, Smash t'ill U Crash 2 and Gaming Ottawa 2.

ThatGuy

Smash Master
I beat Hells in tournament. It wasn't even close, and I made him say "I suck."
I also beat ThatGuy on a regular basis.
I also don't play this game.

I should totally be 8th.
lol

I actually wouldn't mind that. I received a little hype after beating Guard (although he did beat me first!) and Stroumbert, but you're not accounting for Morks beating me and losing only to M2K and Mar1, or Chet beating Hells (was this pools?) and losing only to Ally and KingKong, or Dom beating Hells (lol) and losing to Holy and Darkshadow.

But it's probably because you're a 1-hitter quitter ;).

Hells

Smash Apprentice
you sure do have nice hair in that pic darkshadow

Top Bottom