• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The PWN Series #2 Results

SoulPech

Smash Master
this post makes no sense. All 3 of them should be on it.
Oh? Are you sure? If you have the actives going active again, the list would look like this (or similar to it):

1. Zinoto
2. LOE1
3. L_Cancel
4. Lain
5. Anther
6. *****
7. KSev
8. Oblivion
---------------------------

This would be the cut-off point, but if they decide to extend it it would look something like this:

9. Stewy
10. Ori_Bro/Zyth/Nom

Granted, they both have beaten each other (except for ori beating nom recently), but Zyth does look better. He also did beat Carls too. If Sparta Kick goes to another tournament, then it's GG.

IMO.

Maestro_

Court Composer
NNID
Maestro227
3DS FC
3411-1820-5923
Oh? Are you sure? If you have the actives going active again, the list would look like this (or similar to it):

1. Zinoto
2. LOE1
3. L_Cancel
4. Lain
5. Anther
6. ****s
7. KSev
8. Oblivion

This would be the cut-off point, but if they decide to extend it it would look something like this:

9. Stewy
10. Ori_Bro/Zyth/Nom

Granted, they both have beaten each other (except for ori beating nom recently), but Zyth does look better. He also did beat Carls too. If Sparta Kick goes to another tournament, then it's GG.

IMO.
It's been in tiers for awhile now. Not just ranked numerically.

W.C.N

Smash Lord
Pretty sure I never won with diddy, I did win with Jiggs and tink

Ori_bro

ignite the fire

1. Zinoto
2. LOE1
3. L_Cancel
4. Lain
5. Anther
6. ****s
7. KSev
8. Oblivion

9. Stewy
10. Ori_Bro/Zyth/Nom

IMO.
Pls take a discussion like this to the PR thread. Also that list is so wrong xD

shwickid222

Smash Journeyman
Marth wins it. Nom agrees with me. Also, don't think getting a win on either of us will be easy. We don't sit around twiddling our thumbs between tournaments you know ;)
Well maybe when me and Identity chrisis actually play bracket will see. I seem to always get stuck eith the toughest brackets.

AND NOM.... STOP GETTING INTO LOOSERS DO DAMN FAST LOL. I WOULDNT HAVE A PROBLEM MAKING LOOSERS FINALS IF IT WERNT FOR YOU!!! LMAO

shwickid222

Smash Journeyman
Oh soul pech go john yourself lol jk. If u got zinoto and loe 1 your first 2 fights everytime you would john too lol. I'm not saying this has happend just an example

LOE1

Smash Lord
shoutouts to alex for bring me down in the only thing i didnt get 1st place in

:denzel:

Apasher

King Arthur
Premium
NNID
Apasher

1. DA | LOE1 :wario: - Look at this guy, winning P:M. Good **** repping DA. We should play more whenever I decide to put time into this game again.
2. Tony the Tiger:mario2: - GGs. I played like **** in our set, but you're in a whole another level now compared to the last time we played in Melee.
3. Lain :falco::fox::marth:- I almost wanted to drop Falco after game 1 of our set. Nah, for real tho, GGs. You are so experienced and have a lot of knowledge in Smash. Expect a lot of questions from me next tournament we're both at :p
4. Nom :ivysaur: - Fun carpooling with you, and good **** beating Ori and Zyth in Brawl.
5. Identity Crisis :zerosuitsamus: - Thanks for supporting me throughout the tournament. Definitely needed that confidence boost.
5. Zyth :sheik::roypm:- Fun carpooling with you. Wish we played tho.
7. Neil :lucario: - Nice seeing you again. I can see your Lucario being a huge threat in the future. Just need more tournament experience.
9. Shwickid :ganondorf:- Nice seeing you again. Can't wait to play your Ganon again.
9. Egg :fox: - Choked hard game 3 :( GGs.
9. DA | Apasher :fox: - Lrn2space. Lrn2 not fish. Lrn2combo.
13. XCEL :marth:- Caught me off guard. GGs.
13. Dwick - GGs. You have a lot of potential. You have good spacing and movement, just need to create more openings and capitalize on your punishes.
17. Napkin - GGs in pools.
17. Ramsus - You had me game 2 lol. Wasn't aware of Green Hill's high ceiling. GGs.
17. FacebookDominic - The legendary FACEBOOK | Dominic himself. Nice seeing you again. Sorry that we didn't get to put in any friendlies. Next time tho!
25. Ori_Bro:mario2: - Unfortunate tech errors. Fox's shine is dumb lol. GGs and thanks for the ride.
25. Rog:ivysaur: - Thanks for helping out with the stream. Thanks for getting my AC adapter back from the venue as well.
Zack - Thanks for runnong this. I had a lot of fun.

GGs to the people I played in Brawl.
Shoutouts to DRDN for eating my fries at Bdubs. >_>​

Last edited:

Juushichi

sugoi ~ sugoi ~
The Wario legion is too real. Freaking MW always breeding them like crazy.

Congrats, LOE1! Keep at it, looking forward to playing you soon (and avoiding Zinoto). I can't wait for the next large tournament that Ohio and MI are at. (Come to the tournament in Cincinnati @ Arcade Legacy at the end of the month.)

Good stuff, IC. I think the skill gaps in the area are really closing up. This is heartwarming to see.

Tesla_Coil

Smash Cadet
Another great tourney; I really hope this series continues even The Pwn Shop can't be used as a venue anymore. Shoutouts:

1. DA | LOE1 :wario: - Congrats on winning 3 of 4 events. I didn't get to play you this time, which is a shame because I always enjoy throwing a ****-ton of projectiles at Wario, even if you avoid most of them :p
2. Tony the Tiger:mario2: - GGs in dubs. Hopefully I get to play you again soon.
3. Lain :falco::fox::marth: - You figured me out pretty quick that first game and I choked pretty hard too. Still, I think it was a good set, and I'm starting to better learn the fox MU.
4. Nom :ivysaur: - GGs in singles and dubs. You quickly reminded me that I still have a lot of work to do if I want to catch up to the top PM players in East MI.
5. Identity Crisis :zerosuitsamus: - We didn't get to play this tourney besides a friendly or two :(. Next time, I want another shot at that ZSS
5. Zyth :sheik::roypm: - GGs in dubs.
7. Neil :lucario: - I had a lot of fun playing you in friendlies, and I think I learned quite a bit. Hope to see you at more tournies soon.
9. Shwickid :ganondorf: - Thanks for coming to the tourney with me and for teaming. I think we are already playing better as a team compared to the previous week. We gotta put in that practice so we can finish in the money for one of these tournaments. GGs in friendlies too
9. Egg :fox: - That was a close set. I think you should've stayed fox for that last game, but it still could've gone either way. Hope to play you again soon.
13. NoLife:marth:- Good to see you again and GGs in friendlies and in dubs.

17. Napkin - GGs in singles, I think you've made progress since I played you at RMA3.

17. Ramsus - GGs in friendles and dubs; keep working on that Sheik, and soon you'll be taking down NoLife, no problem
25. Ori_Bro:mario2: - GGs in pools, I should really stop running into Doc pills. Hope to play you again soon.

Shououts to everyone else I played in pools and friendlies
Shoutouts to Zack for a great job as a TO! Things ran super smoothly even though there were only 4-5 setups for PM most of the time
Shoutouts to Benito's for that steak sandwich. Tasty stuff

See you guys again soon!

NoLife

Smash Apprentice
when is this series gonna happen again cause as of now there are no tournaments in michigan that i want to go to

ChalenB

Smash Rookie
I'm so sad lol every single person got my name wrong :' I'm not Chain I'm Chaln! 'cuz my name is Chalen...but it doesn't fit in the tag thing...get it guys TT_TT

Nominate10

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
5000-3932-8404
that blows....this b i t c h was 15 minutes away from my house....
I think he's working to get a new venue in the same area in the next few months. Don't quote me on that though.

JakieWinks

Smash Apprentice
I think he's working to get a new venue in the same area in the next few months. Don't quote me on that though.
(Quoting you on this) :yeahboi:
But you're right, zack did say a possible venue for the next one could be the trillium movie theater, which is no more than five minutes from the pwn shop. But nothing's set in stone.

Maestro_

Court Composer
NNID
Maestro227
3DS FC
3411-1820-5923
Where the hell in Trillium would it be set up? That was my go-to theater when I lived in Holly.

ChalenB

Smash Rookie
I work at the Trillium! :) Our party room is way too small for a tourney the size of the Pwn 2 one. It fits like 30 people just sitting around in chairs.

ChalenB

Smash Rookie
I know BC Comics in fenton/flushing(?) is hosting a tourney on May 10th! That is decently clsoe, maybe they'd be willing to host the next one for you guys too!

Top Bottom