• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The PWN Series #2 Results

Zackery Hendricks

Smash Apprentice
Guys i'm looking for a new venue to start hosting biweeklies/monthlies. The first of which would possibly be a ps7 qualifier. If any of you can help me with venue it'd be much appreciated.

Nominate10

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
5000-3932-8404
I can't really help, but what area are you interested in hosting in?

Zackery Hendricks

Smash Apprentice
It looks like I might take over the tournament series at BC comics in fenton, and try to make it a biweekly, i have multiple connections to the manager. REGARDLESS. If I can get a dozen people to say they'd come to a brawl/pm ranbat this weekend at schoolcraft then I can host. Any takers?

Last edited:

Napkin

Smash Cadet
This weekend is super sweet.... Most of us are probably going to be there.

JakieWinks

Smash Apprentice
It looks like I might take over the tournament series at BC comics in fenton, and try to make it a biweekly, i have multiple connections to the manager. REGARDLESS. If I can get a dozen people to say they'd come to a brawl/pm ranbat this weekend at schoolcraft then I can host. Any takers?
If I can leech a ride off of you/phil, then I'd go :yeahboi:

Last edited:
Top Bottom