• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Project M BRSTM Thread

Shun_one

Smash Ace
NNID
not_shun_one
Captain Falcon: Race finish from F-Zero GX (link)

I've also replaced the normal results screen music with the results theme from Meteos.
I did the same for Falcon in my set.

Replaced Sonic's with his victory from Sonic: Before the Sequel (Link)

I've been meaning to find more custom victory themes (and, at some point, use codes to give every character their own).

hotdogturtle

Smash Master
(and, at some point, use codes to give every character their own).
I really wish that this code would be integrated into Project M. I have a lot of ideas that I'd use for certain characters but I don't want to share them with other characters (for example, I'd give Mario the "Shine get" jingle from Sunshine and Bowser his theme from Mario Party 2; they normally share the same theme).

Shun_one

Smash Ace
NNID
not_shun_one
I really wish that this code would be integrated into Project M. I have a lot of ideas that I'd use for certain characters but I don't want to share them with other characters (for example, I'd give Mario the "Shine get" jingle from Sunshine and Bowser his theme from Mario Party 2; they normally share the same theme).
...You just reminded me of something I need to test. If it works, well, we'll only need a single code to just that. If not, back to the drawing board.

Shun_one

Smash Ace
NNID
not_shun_one
I'm not sure if we could code this without taking away from things like SSE or Coin Launcher.
There is a way, but Project M doesn't play nice with the Custom Sound Engine (I think). Combining that with the Custom Victory themes code will allow you to give each character their own theme without replacing anything.

My experiment failed. I figured that since each character had their own Victory Song ID, I could just point them there with codes and "swap" the files with the FPC. Didn't work.

Amazerommu

Smash Lord
Yes. You can point to any BRSTRM in the game using the code.

Hmmmm there are lots of empty sound effects in the BRSAR. If you can add specific themes to those empty spots and point to those, I believe that would work... Of course I believe it would require use of iso hacking or Riivolution as well as trimming down the size of the Brsar so that it won't cause the game to freeze and such.

Mithost

Smash Ace
Locked in a safe floating in the Atlantic Ocean.
Yeah, switching blank files for full size files will probably drive the file size up too high... I think if someone was to disregard the entire SSE though, you would have a lot of extra files and IDs ready to use. I'm not sure if that will work though, I'm not in tune (haha get it?) with sound hacking and riivolution.

Amazerommu

Smash Lord
Yeah, switching blank files for full size files will probably drive the file size up too high... I think if someone was to disregard the entire SSE though, you would have a lot of extra files and IDs ready to use. I'm not sure if that will work though, I'm not in tune (haha get it?) with sound hacking and riivolution.

My Melee SFX hacks have actually added quite a bit of space to the brsar. There are a LOT of unused sounds in it... but even so that only allows room for probably 3 or 4 custom themes to be added... depending on their size it could even be more or less. I'm only about a fourth of the way done changing things around and I'm sure I'll find more ways to cut down on space before then. Meaning by the time it's all done there *could* be more than enough space to give each character their own theme.

Jandlebars

Still fallin'!
Hey all.

I've just updated my Dropbox with a few more tracks. There's a new Xenoblade Chronicles folder in the track-list, with two tracks at current: the traditional battle theme (Time to Fight) and the mini-boss theme (You Will Know Our Names).
There's also two new Fenix Ark Angelus remixes in the Final Fantasy Tactics folder as well.

Shun_one

Smash Ace
NNID
not_shun_one
Currently putting together some extended victory themes that lead into franchise specific results music.

Example: Star Fox someone wins, you get the Star Fox fanfare, then it plays Mission Complete from Star Fox Assault.
Captain Falcon wins? You get the F-Zero GX Race finish theme.

OSCA MIKE

Smash Journeyman
Figure I should get around to posting my BRSTM list, because why not

I opted to follow Melee's style of song organization, in that there are one or two songs per stage. This allows singular tracks to be associated with the stages themselves (their themes, if you will), so my list may or may not be shorter than the ones already provided, but here goes.
Starting from the top(left):

Metal Cavern
Fight 3 (Serious Sam; TSE) - Primary
Metal Battle (Melee) - Secondary (seriously this song is mandatory considering the nature of the stage)

Castle Siege
Rose at Eclipse (NemesisTheory) - Primary (****ing beast and fits the stage so good girl)

Norfair
Volcanic Rim (Street Fighter 4) - Primary (a direct homage to the volcano stage in that game)

Dracula's Castle (I opted for not using Castlevania music, because that has been done to death)
Rising Sun (NemesisTheory) - Primary (I put this over the Luigi's Mansion theme so the song starts right when the countdown ends)
Into Sandy's City (Doom 2) - Secondary (custom mix of mine)

SSE: Jungle
Tallon Overworld Theme 2 (Metroid Prime) - Primary (I love this ambience so much)

Pokemon Stadium 1
Red Battle Theme (Pokemon Gold/Silver) - Primary

WarioWare, Inc.
Another Winter (Anamanaguchi) - Primary

Green Hill Zone
Mission 4 (Sonic 2006) - Primary (hey screw you I find this song catchy I don't care how bad the game was)

Skyworld
Temple Fight (Serious Sam 3; BFE) - Primary

Battlefield
Final Boss (Serious Sam 3; BFE) - Primary (****ING BEASTTTT)
Battlefield (Melee) - Secondary (this is the proper one from Melee, not the awful sounding one from Brawl)

Pokemon Stadium 2
Storm (Serious Sam 3; BFE) - Primary

Final Destination
Destiny (Stratovarius) - Primary (the only song of mine that has lyrics in it. but it feels SO RIGHT for this stage)
Multi-Man Melee 2 (Melee) - Secondary (homage to the secondary theme on Melee's Final Destination)

Skyloft
Dragon Rider (Two Steps from Hell) - Primary

Smashville
Electroman Adventures (Waterflame) - Primary
I have yet to replace the K.K. songs, although I will at some point

Fountain of Dreams
Rainbow Road (F-Zero X Expansion Remix) - Primary(this is like the best remix of Rainbow Road ever)

And who could forget...
Various Miscellaneous Stuff! (victory themes, etc.)
Zelda Series Victory (Replaced with Melee victory theme)
Mario Series Victory (Replaced with Melee victory theme)(more triumphant and less annoying strings)
Captain Falcon Victory (Replaced with F-Zero X Goal theme; only the first 5 seconds are used though)
Mother Series Victory (Replaced with Smash 64 victory theme) (like seriously what the hell was with the Brawl victory theme? LOL)
Results Display Screen (THIS SHOULD BE EVERYBODY'S GODDAMN VICTORY THEME. SERIOUSLY THIS **** IS TOO AWESOME NOT TO USE)

If anybody would like a download link for this pack, let me know and I might put together a pack containing all of this for you.

god my list looks so tiny compared to everyone elses
whoops i forgot skyloft

Trogdorbad

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Trogdorbad
never mind i screwed up and I'll post these files again when I've fixed them

Mr.Jackpot

Smash Lord
Hey, for those of you who want some Castlevania music on Dracula's Castle, I've converted some songs from the arcade Castlevania games for use on the stage. Keep in mind, these aren't actual looping tracks, but rather me making a custom loop that lasts for 30 minutes or so. (By which I mean, I made the music have a real loop, but it's just that loop repeated for 30 minutes, then the track actually ends and starts over) Shouldn't really affect anything, seeing as you shouldn't have a brawl that long anyways.

All the individual files are here https://www.dropbox.com/sh/4e0zg49dt3uvuj0/_cw5tn7XPT

That's a terrible idea, the stage will be awkwardly silent if you leave it on pause for a while and the BRSTM files are about 10x larger than they should be.

Trogdorbad

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Trogdorbad
That's a terrible idea, the stage will be awkwardly silent if you leave it on pause for a while and the BRSTM files are about 10x larger than they should be.
In that case, how do I find the actual location value so I can tell it where to loop? I know I need Audacity, but I haven't done this in so long that I forget how to find the number.

EDIT: Never mind, found one of the tutorials.

Mithost

Smash Ace
When the match ends, whichever character wins the match has their independent victory theme play. After that is done, the default victory starts.

Z01 - Mario Series
Z02 - Donkey Kong Series
Z03 - Legend of Zelda Series
Z04 - Metroid Series
Z05 - Yoshi
Z06 - Kirby Series
Z07 - Star Fox Series
Z08 - Pokémon Series
Z10 - Captain Falcon
Z11 - Mother Series
Z16 - Ice Climbers
Z17 - Fire Emblem Series
Z18 - Mr. Game & Watch
Z21 - Wario
Z22 - Meta Knight
Z23 - Pit
Z25 - Olimar
Z35 - R.O.B.
Z46 - Solid Snake
Z47 - Sonic The Hedgehog

What he wants is for all of these BRSTMs to play the same song, without having to change each and every BRSTM.

CptnFalcon4Prez

Smash Cadet
Figure I should get around to posting my BRSTM list, because why not

I opted to follow Melee's style of song organization, in that there are one or two songs per stage. This allows singular tracks to be associated with the stages themselves (their themes, if you will), so my list may or may not be shorter than the ones already provided, but here goes.
Starting from the top(left):

Metal Cavern
Fight 3 (Serious Sam; TSE) - Primary
Metal Battle (Melee) - Secondary (seriously this song is mandatory considering the nature of the stage)

Castle Siege
Rose at Eclipse (NemesisTheory) - Primary (****ing beast and fits the stage so good girl)

Norfair
Volcanic Rim (Street Fighter 4) - Primary (a direct homage to the volcano stage in that game)

Dracula's Castle (I opted for not using Castlevania music, because that has been done to death)
Rising Sun (NemesisTheory) - Primary (I put this over the Luigi's Mansion theme so the song starts right when the countdown ends)
Into Sandy's City (Doom 2) - Secondary (custom mix of mine)

SSE: Jungle
Tallon Overworld Theme 2 (Metroid Prime) - Primary (I love this ambience so much)

Pokemon Stadium 1
Red Battle Theme (Pokemon Gold/Silver) - Primary

WarioWare, Inc.
Another Winter (Anamanaguchi) - Primary

Green Hill Zone
Mission 4 (Sonic 2006) - Primary (hey screw you I find this song catchy I don't care how bad the game was)

Skyworld
Temple Fight (Serious Sam 3; BFE) - Primary

Battlefield
Final Boss (Serious Sam 3; BFE) - Primary (****ING BEASTTTT)
Battlefield (Melee) - Secondary (this is the proper one from Melee, not the awful sounding one from Brawl)

Pokemon Stadium 2
Storm (Serious Sam 3; BFE) - Primary

Final Destination
Destiny (Stratovarius) - Primary (the only song of mine that has lyrics in it. but it feels SO RIGHT for this stage)
Multi-Man Melee 2 (Melee) - Secondary (homage to the secondary theme on Melee's Final Destination)

Skyloft
Dragon Rider (Two Steps from Hell) - Primary

Smashville
Electroman Adventures (Waterflame) - Primary
I have yet to replace the K.K. songs, although I will at some point

Fountain of Dreams
Rainbow Road (F-Zero X Expansion Remix) - Primary(this is like the best remix of Rainbow Road ever)

And who could forget...
Various Miscellaneous Stuff! (victory themes, etc.)
Zelda Series Victory (Replaced with Melee victory theme)
Mario Series Victory (Replaced with Melee victory theme)(more triumphant and less annoying strings)
Captain Falcon Victory (Replaced with F-Zero X Goal theme; only the first 5 seconds are used though)
Mother Series Victory (Replaced with Smash 64 victory theme) (like seriously what the hell was with the Brawl victory theme? LOL)
Results Display Screen (THIS SHOULD BE EVERYBODY'S GODDAMN VICTORY THEME. SERIOUSLY THIS **** IS TOO AWESOME NOT TO USE)

If anybody would like a download link for this pack, let me know and I might put together a pack containing all of this for you.

god my list looks so tiny compared to everyone elses
whoops i forgot skyloft

Make the pack, post the link

The_NZA

Smash Lord
Does anyone still make BRSTM's? Most request threads seem to be dead...

Now that Yeezus just came out, I want SO MANY songs from it on my Project M.

Any takers on converting these to BRSTMs?

Kanye West "Yeezus"

Black Skinheads:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WYUGI1mtt6c

New Slaves:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dT3swdCJrrg

I'm in it:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CPyKAmKxOAw

Blood on the Leaves:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D0QcxWPB59o

I'm happy to supply the .wav files if someone needs a drop box

jayeldeee

Smash Journeyman
I have just found the holy grail of awesomeness: THIS THREAD.

I will be testing everything myself and hopefully come up with a pack of my own soon. You guys are too amazing and made my experience much better.

Tero.

Smash Champion
Here's a music pack I'm finally satisfied with.
EDIT: Updated it for the upcoming 2.6.

Songs:
Battlefield:
DJMAX Technika 3 - Black Swan
K-ON! - Don't Say Lazy (Instrumental)
Steins;Gate - Operation G-BACK
Angel Beats! - My Soul, Your Beats! (Instrumental)
OC ReMix - The Passing of the Blue Crown

Final Destination:
Feint - Clockwork Hearts
Steins;Gate - Beautiful Seduce
Puella Magi Madoka Magica - Magia (Magic Mix)
Persona 4 - The Almighty
Final Fantasy 13 - Blinded by Light

Dracula's Castle
Dissidia 012 Duodecim Final Fantasy - J-E-N-O-V-A
Touhou: Scarlet Weather - Ayu's Theme
BlazBlue: Continuum Shift - Howling Moon
Puella Magi Madoka Magica - Symposium magarum
Puella Magi Madoka Magica - Venari strigas

Rumble Falls
Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep - Future Masters
Dark PHOENiX - Tomorrow will be Sunny, Yesterday was Not
Dark PHOENiX - Minato in the Spring

Pokemon Stadium 2
Clannad - To the Same Heights (Momento Remix)
Legend of Heroes - Inevitable Struggle
Feint - Lift
Persona 4 Arena - Reach out to the Truth
Persona 4 Arena - Heartful Cry

WarioWare
asdfmovie Song
****ireta
Dangan Ronpa - Mr. Monobear's Extracurricular Lesson
PSY - Gangnam Style
Haddaway - What is Love
Anamanaguchi - My Skateboard Will Go On
Puella Magi Madoka Magica - Connect (Chiptune cover)
K-On!! - Listen!!

SSE Jungle
Feint - New Beginnings
Feint - Slip Away
Feint - Horizons

Smashville
Tsukasa - Color of Sorrow
Clannad - Toki wo Kizamu Uta
Hatsune Miku - Thousand Cherry Blossoms
K-ON! - Heart Goes Boom!!
Clannad - Country Train

Skyworld
Puella Magi Madoka Magica - Magia (Instrumental)
Puella Magi Madoka Magica - Credens Justitiam

Fountain of Dreams
Fountain of Dreams (Melee)
Zelgadis Theme
Persona 3 - The Battle of Everyone's Soul
Persona 4 - You'll Face Yourself
Kirby's Return to Dreamland - Galacta Knight

Green Hill Zone
Sonic Colors - Planet Wisp ft. Dave Harris
Sonic the Hedgehog - Dreams of An Absolution LB vs JS Remix
Sonic Colors - Terminal Velocity (Act 1)

Dreamland
Kirby Guitar Medley
Entertainment System - Kirby

Menu
Bomberman Hero - Zip
The World Ends With You - SHIBUYA
K-ON! - 15sai no March
Persona 4 - Backside of the TV

I'll post song titles file if wanted.

OMG could you give me passing of the blue crown and the Zelgadis theme?

NameChange

Banned via Warnings
OC ReMix - The Passing of the Blue Crown
Zelgadis Theme

I no longer have these tracks now.

Sixth-Sense

Smash Ace
San Francisco, Venezuela (not the famous one)
Anyone willing to make those yeezus brstms : /
Go into the brawl workshop, there's a guy there that converts them on request, this is just to share your individual music packs for a much faster game, which warrants different music to kick-ass with, but seriously man you should learn how to do it yourself, after the first few songs you'll really get the hang of it and it's alot easier than having to wait for someone else to do it for you, or fix the song cuz ya didn't like and stuff

Mithost

Smash Ace
This thread's main purpose is to highlight BRSTM choices and packs that fit Project M content, along with helping the loading/usage of such BRSTMs in the Project M installation. I don't mind discussion about 'Does anyone have the BRSTM in this video?", but it's not exactly a BRSTM workshop request thread.

The_NZA

Smash Lord
This thread's main purpose is to highlight BRSTM choices and packs that fit Project M content, along with helping the loading/usage of such BRSTMs in the Project M installation. I don't mind discussion about 'Does anyone have the BRSTM in this video?", but it's not exactly a BRSTM workshop request thread.

Thanks, I will take my requests elsewhere. Didn't mean to upset the natural order.

Top Bottom