• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Professor Layton for SSB4 thread!

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Man, I know that Christopher has some sort of sense of humor, so I'm praying that he's not joking around with this one, haha. I feel like his response could be taken either way, though I don't understand either side of it. If he was telling the truth, he'd probably be breaking some sort of contract, and if he was lying, he'd be playing with our hearts. :nervous: Either way though, this is still exciting news (at least this is spurring some chat, lol) and hopefully it'll at least bring some more support out from fans if it gets big. :b:
Oh I'm sure he knows about his contract. Also if he is playing with my heart, that wont make me love him any less

MegaMarioMan9

Smash Journeyman
NNID
HelpMii
3DS FC
4811-7447-1151
Oh I'm sure he knows about his contract. Also if he is playing with my heart, that wont make me love him any less
For sure. He's still a great guy and I'll love any voice work of his in the future. However... After thinking about this for a while, I may have thought of a possible reason for him divulging this information.

From the way he worded his post... "That's what those extra pages were in the session." It makes it seem like he wasn't initially aware he was recording voice clips for Smash Bros. He makes it seem like there were some unused clips in a previous recording for a main series Layton game. It's possible that some people at Level 5 were contacted by Sora/Namco to have him record extra clips without actually telling him what they were for. This actually makes a lot of sense, considering it's been said that the Smash team's tried to keep the potential leakers to a minimum; for example, Xander Mobus (the announcer in Smash 4) ended up recording a ton of extra clips of character names to prevent him from knowing what the full roster is, making it impossible for him to leak any info.

This in turn makes it likely that he isn't under a contract for Smash Bros, meaning even HE doesn't know if Layton's in Smash or not, hence him being kind of surprised in his tweet.

However, since he doesn't necessarily know for sure that Layton's in the game, the IMDB page could just be completely faked and he (and we) doesn't know any better. Plus, if he recorded these clips for a Layton game, it's been quite a while since then and would likely be before Smash 4 was released (unless the session he's talking about is for a future Layton title). This would mean he could have been planned originally, but was cut early on, or Level 5 just wanted to prepare in case Sakurai wanted him in. :p This could ALSO mean that he's being brought back for DLC with the assets that went unused.

OR he's just screwing with us. That's still entirely possible. That's my take on it, just wanted to throw out a possibility. I've definitely thought way to far into this, but hey, you can't blame me for that. ;)

Starcutter

Resident Beedrill
NNID
Legendofrob1
3DS FC
1908-0357-9077
For sure. He's still a great guy and I'll love any voice work of his in the future. However... After thinking about this for a while, I may have thought of a possible reason for him divulging this information.

From the way he worded his post... "That's what those extra pages were in the session." It makes it seem like he wasn't initially aware he was recording voice clips for Smash Bros. He makes it seem like there were some unused clips in a previous recording for a main series Layton game. It's possible that some people at Level 5 were contacted by Sora/Namco to have him record extra clips without actually telling him what they were for. This actually makes a lot of sense, considering it's been said that the Smash team's tried to keep the potential leakers to a minimum; for example, Xander Mobus (the announcer in Smash 4) ended up recording a ton of extra clips of character names to prevent him from knowing what the full roster is, making it impossible for him to leak any info.

This in turn makes it likely that he isn't under a contract for Smash Bros, meaning even HE doesn't know if Layton's in Smash or not, hence him being kind of surprised in his tweet.

However, since he doesn't necessarily know for sure that Layton's in the game, the IMDB page could just be completely faked and he (and we) doesn't know any better. Plus, if he recorded these clips for a Layton game, it's been quite a while since then and would likely be before Smash 4 was released (unless the session he's talking about is for a future Layton title). This would mean he could have been planned originally, but was cut early on, or Level 5 just wanted to prepare in case Sakurai wanted him in. :p This could ALSO mean that he's being brought back for DLC with the assets that went unused.

OR he's just screwing with us. That's still entirely possible. That's my take on it, just wanted to throw out a possibility. I've definitely thought way to far into this, but hey, you can't blame me for that. ;)
But that's just a theory...

A GAME THEROY

idk

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
Oh boy, I heard the news. My Layton hype meter went off the charts for a good 15 minutes before I calmed down.

I am kind of shocked Christopher Robin Miller would leave a message like that. I mean, it could go both ways. On one hand, he could be lying. He probably knows that he could end up in deep trouble if he ever leaked some important details, but he realized if he if he said that this IMDb deal was all a lie, people would lose hope. Maybe he looked back at the initial circumstances and understood how highly requested Layton is for Smash Bros, so he decided to leave this message so that the Layton support would be maintained.

On the other hand, he could be telling the truth. If he won't voice Layton in Smash Bros, I think his name should've been removed from the Smash Bros IMDb page by now. In fact, his name is still present on the Smash Bros 3DS IMDb page. Perhaps this is Miller's way of confirming it after all, though I fear his job is at risk for doing that. In fact, I have a feeling that could be way why he made his account private shortly after leaving the message, as well as the fact fans will come after him and ask for more information.

What do I think? He could be speaking the truth. I believe Miller is an honest man, and I really can't imagine him lying to destroy our hearts. Even then, it's also worth mentioning that in the Smash Bros 3DS IMDb page, Yo Oizumi, Layton's Japanese VA, has also appeared on that same page. Perhaps someone should ask him as well if there is any validity to this (assuming one of us can speak Japanese). Yet again, if Yo Oizumi isn't doing any voice acting for Smash Bros, shouldn't he have done something by now? Since his and Miller's name are still up there, I can't help but think to myself, "Something is going on here!"

Of course, I won't be surprised if it turns out he was just toying with our hearts. Since Professor Layton is my most wanted character for Smash Bros, I should take today's news as a promising sign, yet I must be ready for the worst.

Even then, I'm kind of glad news like this has emerged. It's giving the Professor more attention than before. Whether a rumor becomes real or not, it can still generate additional support for that character thanks to the hype surrounding such news.

I'm also skeptical about Layton appearing in Smash, but he would definitely be a welcome addition to me. If he does make it in, here's the question: Will he have made it in as a Smash Ballot winner, or as a surprise preballot choice?
At the moment, I think Layton could be a preballot choice. Sakurai is a master troll, and perhaps he was lying about Ryu, Roy, and Lucas being the last of the pre-Smash Ballot DLC to catch us off guard for a bigger surprise (Layton) later on. The ballot doesn't close until October 3rd, so I don't think Sakurai will start looking at the results until then (although it could be possible he might be reading some of the ballots for his spare time, so there could be the small chance that Layton could indeed be a Ballot winner; again, this is under the assumption that Layton does make it in).

Now to temporarily change the topic.

I was just wondering. Is there any particular professor Layton game you guys would recommend for newcomers to the series?
I know some users have already provided some suggestions, but I thought I'd help contribute.

Pretty much like everyone else suggested, start with Curious Village and play the games in order of release date. Once you finish Last Specter, watch Professor Layton and the Eternal Diva (the Layton movie), then continue playing the games. The Layton movie is actually canon to the Layton storyline, and the events in the film take place between Last Specter and Miracle Mask. The second trilogy of the Layton games, the prequel trilogy as it is called, does a really good job at introducing new mysteries that will make you want to play the next game, and the movie will definitely leave some questions that adds the hype value to the following games. It's also an awesome movie, and you can watch it on Youtube at the moment (just type in the movie's name on the Youtube search bar and it should be one of the first results). I'm just mentioning all of these details about the movie to get you hyped for the future.

Have fun playing the Layton games and watching the movie when you get the chance! The puzzles can be entertaining, and the stories in the Layton series are my favorite from all video game series I've ever experienced.

Reila

the true enemy of humanity is anime
I never showed any support here because I never thought Layton could actually be in Smash (I still find it hard to believe), but he would be the first DLC I would buy for this game. Day -1. I love his games, even though I suck at puzzles and haven't finished one yet. lol

GWTCN

Smash Apprentice
NNID
GWTCN4
3DS FC
0173-1757-4619
Okay, is it wrong to say that I'm actually really ****ing excited about this? For the first time in a while, I'm not just saying that Layton should be in Smash, I'm saying that he's GOING to be in Smash.

It should be worth noting that there is still the possibility that all of this news means nothing, but it's still better than nothing, and at least people are talking about it now. If worst comes to worst, and all of this news amounts to nothing in upcoming DLC, at least all of this attention will start getting other people thinking, "Wow, he WOULD be a good fit, I've never thought of that until now! I'm going onto the Fighter Ballot right away!", or something along those lines.

By the by, if Layton DOES get in, I hope we get something similar to what happened with Ryu and we get a Layton-themed stage as well. What follows is a list of possible Layton stages.

Curious Village- An obvious choice, but not necessarily the best choice. This would be similar to stages like Delfino Plaza, where the fight happens in various places around St. Mystere

Sliding Block Puzzle- A Flat Zone/Nintendogs hybrid, the fight takes place in a sliding block puzzle infamous in the Layton series. The blocks slide around and the terrain changes throughout the match as a result.

Mobile Fortress- The fortress from the end of Unwound Future. It would be really interesting to be fighting on the fortress while it is destroying London. Fighters would have to dodge the attacks coming from the mech, similar to Halberd.

Ambrosia- I have no idea what would be unique about this stage, but it would be nice to see the movie be referenced. Given that the movie was not only made by Level-5, but it directly ties in with the games canonically, it's more likely than getting a reference to the Pokemon movies.

Airship Bostonius- The blimp from Azran Legacy. This would be similar to Pilotwings, in the sense that the fight would take place on top of the Bostonius as it travels to and from locations from the final game, such as the multiple Azran ruins.

Witch's Court- It would be awesome to see a stage from the crossover, especially since Capcom has already given Smash Mega Man and Ryu, I'm sure it could allow this reference. The fight takes place in the Fire Court from PLvsPW:AA, and the fighters would have to avoid OBJECTIONS from both Phoenix Wright and Inquisitor Barnham, as well as the witnesses. The fire pit would also be hazard, something the fighters could potentially fall into, and the dropping cage would be another hazard.

What do you guys think? What stages would you like to see from the Layton series?

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
christopher plz

don't be a donald duck

don't tell me you're gonna cure my heart and then just leave me hangin'

Reila

So... if Satoru Iwata was (were?) still among the living, we would most likely have had a Nintendo Direct this month. Assuming the leak isn't fake, I have to wonder if Layton was set to be announced this month. And if that's the case, I wonder when they will announce him.

On top of that, if Layton is in, I am wondering what other Level-5 content will come with him. Probably a few Yo-Kai Watch trophies (Jibanyan, the main boy and maybe the main girl, too), some Inazuma Eleven trophies too, perhaps? And of course, the Professor Layton stage with a couple gorgeous music tracks from the series.

Last edited:

Curious Villager

Puzzles...
It would certainly be really something if Layton where indeed be in the game. But I just can't help but still remain a little skeptical though.....

If Layton is indeed in development though, that would certainly be amazing and I'm happy there is at least something looking up for him.

Voices are usually implemented around the end of developing a character so I suppose it may add up if Christopher was voicing Layton for Smash 4 around this point in time as we are surely to receive some more Smash DLC news very soon. Especially since we are nearing the Ballot's deadline.

The next Smash DLC news really can't come soon enough....

Last edited:

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Welcome addition in my book, he indeed has that international appeal unlike Jibanyan. If the actor did spill the beans, then I'm more than hyped enough to enjoy playing as him.

Definitely going to make up for the lack of a playable Phoenix Wright.

Laytonite

Smash Cadet
So... if Satoru Iwata was (were?) still among the living, we would most likely have had a Nintendo Direct this month. Assuming the leak isn't fake, I have to wonder if Layton was set to be announced this month. And if that's the case, I wonder when they will announce him.

On top of that, if Layton is in, I am wondering what other Level-5 content will come with him. Probably a few Yo-Kai Watch trophies (Jibanyan, the main boy and maybe the main girl, too), some Inazuma Eleven trophies too, perhaps? And of course, the Professor Layton stage with a couple gorgeous music tracks from the series.
If you're right with this, Miller would probably no longer be under contract to keep it low-key, assuming he did actually know if they were for Smash or not (and to be fair, Shulk's VA did). Hence why his reply to the Layton for Smash Twitter account was a month late.
Other Level-5 content? I can't really think of much else. We'd get some trophies of Layton for sure but they'd probably pull a Street Fighter and give us an additional Luke and nothing more. And as much as I love the series, I'm NOT much of a fan of Luke. :( Give me a Chelmey / Barton two in one trophy as well though, then I'd be happy.

Okay, is it wrong to say that I'm actually really ****ing excited about this? For the first time in a while, I'm not just saying that Layton should be in Smash, I'm saying that he's GOING to be in Smash.

It should be worth noting that there is still the possibility that all of this news means nothing, but it's still better than nothing, and at least people are talking about it now. If worst comes to worst, and all of this news amounts to nothing in upcoming DLC, at least all of this attention will start getting other people thinking, "Wow, he WOULD be a good fit, I've never thought of that until now! I'm going onto the Fighter Ballot right away!", or something along those lines.

By the by, if Layton DOES get in, I hope we get something similar to what happened with Ryu and we get a Layton-themed stage as well. What follows is a list of possible Layton stages.

Curious Village- An obvious choice, but not necessarily the best choice. This would be similar to stages like Delfino Plaza, where the fight happens in various places around St. Mystere

Sliding Block Puzzle- A Flat Zone/Nintendogs hybrid, the fight takes place in a sliding block puzzle infamous in the Layton series. The blocks slide around and the terrain changes throughout the match as a result.

Mobile Fortress- The fortress from the end of Unwound Future. It would be really interesting to be fighting on the fortress while it is destroying London. Fighters would have to dodge the attacks coming from the mech, similar to Halberd.

Ambrosia- I have no idea what would be unique about this stage, but it would be nice to see the movie be referenced. Given that the movie was not only made by Level-5, but it directly ties in with the games canonically, it's more likely than getting a reference to the Pokemon movies.

Airship Bostonius- The blimp from Azran Legacy. This would be similar to Pilotwings, in the sense that the fight would take place on top of the Bostonius as it travels to and from locations from the final game, such as the multiple Azran ruins.

Witch's Court- It would be awesome to see a stage from the crossover, especially since Capcom has already given Smash Mega Man and Ryu, I'm sure it could allow this reference. The fight takes place in the Fire Court from PLvsPW:AA, and the fighters would have to avoid OBJECTIONS from both Phoenix Wright and Inquisitor Barnham, as well as the witnesses. The fire pit would also be hazard, something the fighters could potentially fall into, and the dropping cage would be another hazard.

What do you guys think? What stages would you like to see from the Layton series?
No it is not wrong. We're all pretty excited about this. But as you say it is not confirmed. He's the only character I actually want with all my heart, but I don't want to be disappointed if it turns out Miller's just screwing with us or genuinely got it wrong.
With regards to stages, I love the sliding block puzzles and the Witch Court idea a lot! Some other stages I wouldn't mind seeing is London Life. I don't know what they'd actually DO with it, but you could get a Pac-Land sort of thing going on there which would be pretty hype.

Let's keep hoping guys. I mean, it's pretty weird that Level-5 have absolutely no content in Smash considering how close the two companies are. While I don't think that will be the optimum factor they'd consider for the ballot itself, a pre- or post-ballot offering isn't exactly off the cards. Especially with his 10th anniversary not long away.

Fingers crossed.

SalsaSavant

Smash Journeyman
NNID
SalsaSavior
Okay, a few different angles to look at.

One is, he's serious and being a little tongue and cheek. Pretty straightforward.

Second, he's trolling, or trying to drum up Layton support. In that case, he's kind of a jerk.

Third, he's being honest and the "So that's what that is for" is legit. In that case, I have to wonder if he had many lines. Maybe he uses reused lines in the game itself, but is voiced in the trailer. Or he's just an AT. If he IS just an AT, that likely means he has "tagged along" with another L5 character, because I doubt they'd go so far out of the way just for an AT. Of course, the Mii Fighters costumes might be an argument against it.

Fourth, we live in a world of madness where words have as much meaning as chocolate butterballs to do a cloud, and we should all embrace it and live in a hakuna mattata madness for eternity, or at least until lunch.

Curious Villager

Puzzles...
I'm not sure if we will be seeing any Assist Trophy DLC. We didn't really get any for Street Fighter.

I mean, I suppose its not outside of the realm of possibility but it seems very unlikely to me.

I suppose its always possible that his voice is used for something else entirely though. It may even be for an entirely different game. (Professor Layton Sequel Trilogy anyone? I can dream.....)

Last edited:

Reila

I think it is safe to assume the voice actor is either trolling or confused. I think it is most likely trolling of his part...

Edit: Although maybe he just overestimated the security of having his twitter account private to his contacts. Hm... What to believe, what to believe...

Last edited:

Curious Villager

Puzzles...
I suppose so. Do we have any track record of Mr. Miller being a bit of a prankster?

I do know there are some video's where he was more than happy to read any lines with Layton's voice (No matter how out of character it was) but that's as far as I know. There was also an interview with him and ONM if I recall correctly where he stated that he enjoyed voicing Layton etc.

Last edited:

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
DLC ATs won't be a thing, those won't sell. Most people don't even see the ATs.

If he did voice Layton for Smash, it's for a playable role.

It's worth noting that before Smash came out, he straight up denied that Layton was in Smash, to his knowledge. It's a little strange that he didn't just do that again. Especially since a similar thing happened with Shantae's voice actress recently, and she straight up denied it and had the listing removed from iMDb.

SalsaSavant

Smash Journeyman
NNID
SalsaSavior
DLC ATs won't be a thing, those won't sell. Most people don't even see the ATs.

If he did voice Layton for Smash, it's for a playable role.

It's worth noting that before Smash came out, he straight up denied that Layton was in Smash, to his knowledge. It's a little strange that he didn't just do that again. Especially since a similar thing happened with Shantae's voice actress recently, and she straight up denied it and had the listing removed from iMDb.
While I doubt ATs will be standalone DLC, why not a little extra in a free update, or having it come with a new character a la Ryu and his stage?

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
'Curiouser and curiouser!' cried Alice

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
While I doubt ATs will be standalone DLC, why not a little extra in a free update, or having it come with a new character a la Ryu and his stage?
Because it's effort that could be better spent on something else.

ATs are fine for bringing in a slew of lesser characters or characters that they couldn't come up with a moveset for when the game launches, but adding any more would be pointless. They would receive no fanfare, and at this stage, people don't use ATs nearly as much.

Curious Villager

Puzzles...
Plus I'd expect them to make Mii Fighter costumes instead of Assist Trophies if certain characters "just couldn't make it" for DLC and as far as I'm aware. Mii Fighter costumes aren't voiced.....

Last edited:

dezeray112

Smash Hero
huh...I guess you'd like to talk about this...

https://twitter.com/LaytonSmash/status/635188962257190912

Chronology goes like this:

1. Almost a month ago the Layton fan twitter asked Layton's VA about Smash, since he appeared in IMDB.
2. VA denies it
3. Today, the VA on his own switches the old reply with a new one where he says he thinks that he did record lines for Smash
4. Apparently he said that to other user (or other Tweet of the Layton guy, not sure Edit: this is the case)
5. The VA Twitter was always private.

Possibilities:

a. He spilled the beans
b. He wants to **** with people
c. He is mistaken

I'm opting for c.

Since a long-standing VA should be used to NDAs.
I'm leaning on option c as well. I'm a little skeptical about this (even though I think Layton would be an awesome addition) and I guess all we can do is await for further news within the next couple of months.

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
It would certainly be really something if Layton where indeed be in the game. But I just can't help but still remain a little skeptical though.....

If Layton is indeed in development though, that would certainly be amazing and I'm happy there is at least something looking up for him.

Voices are usually implemented around the end of developing a character so I suppose it may add up if Christopher was voicing Layton for Smash 4 around this point in time as we are surely to receive some more Smash DLC news very soon. Especially since we are nearing the Ballot's deadline.

The next Smash DLC news really can't come soon enough....
Going off of that, I really wish we had something similar to the first Ryu/Roy leak right now. What do I mean by that? Well, the first real Roy and Ryu leaks were the sound files found on the 3DS game that contained Ryu Theme A along with victory music for Roy and Ryu (Ryu's using the original victory medley as a placeholder for the Smash Bros version). If only someone went through the sound files once again and noticed if there were any updates since the last time it was checked in April. If Miller really did voice Layton for Smash 4, and if such voiceovers don't occur until the character has finished development, I feel like there must be some sort of Layton data already in the games, most likely placeholder sound files for Layton's main stage theme and his victory medley (all of which is assuming Layton really does end up in Smash).

SalsaSavant

Smash Journeyman
NNID
SalsaSavior
Going off of that, I really wish we had something similar to the first Ryu/Roy leak right now. What do I mean by that? Well, the first real Roy and Ryu leaks were the sound files found on the 3DS game that contained Ryu Theme A along with victory music for Roy and Ryu (Ryu's using the original victory medley as a placeholder for the Smash Bros version). If only someone went through the sound files once again and noticed if there were any updates since the last time it was checked in April. If Miller really did voice Layton for Smash 4, and if such voiceovers don't occur until the character has finished development, I feel like there must be some sort of Layton data already in the games, most likely placeholder sound files for Layton's main stage theme and his victory medley (all of which is assuming Layton really does end up in Smash).
I don't think they'd make the same mistake twice...

Curious Villager

Puzzles...
I think dataminers have already looked into this but didn't find anything of interest. Nintendo has more than likely learned from their previous mistake of leaving those files in the previous update and I doubt they would do it again......

Last edited:

jcolin1

Smash Rookie
I would love this to be true, but I'm feeling the sarcasm route. He's saying that he recorded lines at the end of another session, which sounds improbable. Smash needs a lot of grunts, and even if they use archive recordings for everything else, it still seems hard to do during another session. So, I feel like it was sarcasm equilvent "Oh crap, you're right, I did record for that game, I totally forgot! Yeah, the threw it in at the end of the last session. Silly me!" In response to continual questioning by people.

Again, I'd love it to be true, but I don't see it as a serious comment. Hopefully Layton gets in regardless.

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
I think dataminers have already looked into this but didn't find anything of interest. Nintendo has more than likely learned from their previous mistake of leaving those files in the previous update and I doubt they would do it again......
On second thought, I think it makes sense that Nintendo doesn't want to repeat the mistake they made back in April, especially after the huge WiiU leak that happened the day before Roy and Ryu were officially revealed.

Seems like this thought about the sound file leak idea was the result of my Layton hype going up once again after reading through the past few comments. I better take some deep breaths for now.

Last edited:

Skyblade12

Banned via Warnings
3DS FC
1547-6378-0895
I would love this to be true, but I'm feeling the sarcasm route. He's saying that he recorded lines at the end of another session, which sounds improbable. Smash needs a lot of grunts, and even if they use archive recordings for everything else, it still seems hard to do during another session. So, I feel like it was sarcasm equilvent "Oh crap, you're right, I did record for that game, I totally forgot! Yeah, the threw it in at the end of the last session. Silly me!" In response to continual questioning by people.

Again, I'd love it to be true, but I don't see it as a serious comment. Hopefully Layton gets in regardless.
Yeah, I honestly think it's more being annoyed at being asked about for a year than anything else.

I wouldn't mind Layton getting in, but this is hardly even close to confirmation.

IMDB is not the most reliable source.

Magikarpow

Smash Journeyman
I found a professor Layton 3ds game in some random bag in my room...

I think this is a message...

EDIT: It appears to be the Azran Legacy, which apparently will ruin the entire plot twist of the series if I play it first...

Last edited:

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
Someone clarify something for me:

The original post from the "Layton For Smash" twitter page was made in July.

I've heard two stories on what happens next:
A) Mr. Miller never responded until today.
B) Mr. Miller responded with a denial back in July, but today, changed his post to what it is now.

Which is true?

I totally didn't lay that out like a Professor Layton puzzle.

But seriously I would like to know.

Reila

B) Mr. Miller responded with a denial back in July, but today, changed his post to what it is now.

Which is true?

B. He denied, then out of nowhere he changed his mind on the subject.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC

Which is true?

Can I use some Picrats?

I think its B

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
B. He denied, then out of nowhere he changed his mind on the subject.
Do we have a record of the original post Mr. Miller made?

I'm asking about this because of the video GameXplain put out, where they claim he only answered today.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
I was about to link the video and post a comment in it, but GameXplain just switched their video to unlisted. It's not in their videos anymore. I can still access it via my YouTube History though.

EDIT: Oh I see. The fan page already corrected them, that's why they unlisted it.

Last edited:
Top Bottom